***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAA

AAAA New Member

I expect, Consider, that there is far more to this tale, think further afield.

2. Snails

Snails New Member

There was a "new letter" on an earlier show on channel 9. It'll be in MSM tomorrow (soon). It is much more detailed about her ongoing pain and suffering in the relationship . :(

3. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Gerard wasted no time. The woman found in the mud had not been formally identified when he put in a claim on his wife’s life insurance - worth nearly $1 million.

But there could be no payout without a death certificate. A second call was made. To the State Coroner’s office. He needed a death certificate. And put a rush on it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...e-was-identified/story-fnknbenb-1226967435717

4. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Thank you MadDoc for this delightful post. Enjoyed it so much. First laugh for the evening since the verdict. Well done as it speaks for many of us.

5. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Totally agree Figtree, having met him many times he's very manipulating and likes to lord it over mere plebs that come to view his son's real estate properties on view. Hounded me for weeks, trying to get me to up my offer.

6. ford71

ford71 Member

Haha, good god! :laughing: Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

7. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

My thoughts too. The defense argument was so 1950s ... And agree about E walking out being a rupture.

8. Lu-Lu

Lu-Lu New Member

He's home alright! Just not the home he was expecting. [emoji6]

9. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

And Camp Chair, I really regret reading about your regret:laughing:, because now I know something about GBC that I did not need to! I clicked on the link, but lucky for me missed reading that gem.. didn't miss your post about it though:floorlaugh:

10. Snails

Snails New Member

Poor Gerred couldn't take a step without asking for Dads permission first. It seems he was very controlled as a child (and adult) hence his controlling style with his wife and children. GBC had no "mind" of his own. He even had to ask his father how to propose to Allison! Sorry, but I find this all too weird for words. MOO.

11. possumheart

12. Phantom's Diana

Phantom's Diana New Member

Thats because he knew t was Allison's body they had found! He put her there!

13. Crime and punishment

Crime and punishment Member

Thank goodness - justice prevailed today. There's some church folk bleating on about the BCs snr losing out -and hope there's enough compassion from the Dickies to allow the girls to visit with their other grandparents. Don't start me on compassion....they were quick to put the boot in on the stand where Allison was concerned.

I wonder if Ian and Olivia will stay in ministry? It won't be easy and I wouldn't be surprised if they moved back near Mum and Dad and the prison.

Thanks all for the amazing last couple of years. You all rock!

Rest well Allison- you won today. :smiliescale:

14. AAAA

AAAA New Member

15. heloise

heloise New Member

He most certainly did! He's a high-end narcissist. :moo:

16. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Losing out? FFS! Really?

17. Aberline_1979

Aberline_1979 New Member

From a (very) occasional poster on here, but one who has been following this case since the get-go (I live not too far away, in Riverhills), I am so glad that poor Allison has had justice delivered for her and her family at last. I really hope that her family and her daughters can somehow recover, and live the best lives that they possibly can. At least they'll have GBC and Bwana out of the picture...

Very interesting to finally have actual official confirmation about a possible accomplice (even if the evidence was too inconsistent for the court), especially after GBC's "interfering with a corpse" charge was dropped. I wonder who they might possibly be saving that for? No Bloody Clue ;-)

As for the AdultFriendFinder profile...oh Geez...I bet there's a few women out there now thanking their lucky stars that they didn't take up his offer :skip:

18. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Many adolescents have a similar 'love' experiences IMO.:thinking:

19. possumheart

Try going in this way: http://aca.ninemsn.com.au
    Then click on "Gerard Baden-Clay Guilty: The married man and the mistress". Pretty sure it's in there.

Meh! I can't find it now. Sorry!!

20. Consider

Consider New Member

Sadly the Dickies are in for much pressure from their own legal representatives and the BC's legal reps and Family Law appointed/selected psychologists to ensure they 'do the right thing by these three vulnerable girls' and damned well make certain these innocents visit regularly with GBC and the ones who raised him and supported him...

It's outta their hands.

This is Australia. This is how we treat our children with fathers like GBC who 'deserve' a relationship with a child and children who aren't old enough to speak their own mind and who's loving family are demonised as alienators and disenfranchisers for attempting to spare these children of this.

Who'll come a waltzing Matilda with me.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.