***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 30s

We have been told 10-15 mins before we will be allowed in courtroom #badenclay #verdict

Brooke Baskin ‏@brookebaskin 29s

Jury in the trial of Gerard #BadenClay deliberated for 21 hours before notifying Justice John Byrne it had a verdict at 11am @couriermail

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s

Detectives here from Indooroopilly CIB, homicide #badenclay

“@ebonycavallaro: We have been told 10-15 mins before we will be allowed in courtroom #badenclay #verdict”

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m

Best friend Kerry-Anne was overseas, got back this morning, emotional outside court #badenclay

Glad she is there for the Dickies :please:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Nobody is in the courtroom as yet. Still waiting outside. #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 36s

Allison's friends are putting yellow ribbons on. It was her favourite colour #badenclay

Lesa Handford ‏@lesahandford9 26s

Seats are being assigned for #badenclay court, no one has been let inside yet @ACurrentAffair9

I'm sure that Olivia's bladder ... she of the opinions about Allisons bladder, is a bit rocky right now..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 26s

Yellow, numbered cards about to be handed out to get into Court 11 for the verdict #badenclay

God bless Allison's babies and family and friends.

I'm feeling confident given the jury's need for clarification yesterday re circumstantial evidence - please let me be right :please: - feeling so strongly for the Dickies

SBS News ‏@SBSNews 28s

Jury in Gerard Baden-Clay's murder trial reach a verdict, court to reconvene in 5 minutes http://bit.ly/U5K7c1 #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

Allison's friends and family have put on yellow ribbons for court for the first time #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s

There's a lot of emotion, hugging and tears outside the courtroom as family/supporters await the #badenclay verdict. Courtroom yet to open.

It has to be guilty :please: No way could 12 random people sit through all the evidence and agree unanimously that he's not guilty.

I'm feeling confident given the jury's need for clarification yesterday re circumstantial evidence - please let me be right :please: - feeling so strongly for the Dickies

I feel exactly the same - we both can't be wrong :smile:

Stay positive, its very very close now.

Sending love to the Dickies and friends of Allison

Chris Allen ‏@callen9 26s

Detectives and Alison Baden clays family all wearing yellow ribbons. Alison's favourite colour #badenclay #ACA 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni