***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
7News Yahoo!7 ‏@Y7News 32s

#badenclay verdict - Allison's family and police in courtroom | #livestream #7News HERE - http://yhoo.it/1mc6jrK pic.twitter.com/cCr5HJFDkB

At work madly trying to find a live stream from the news sites but only getting videos of pending verdict news. Does anyone know if we can stream a live news station cross????
Channel 9 ( or 3 in Newcastle) in NSW

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 22s

Only 12 media representatives allowed access to Crtrm as verdict handed down. Will bring you decision and reaction. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s
Two overflow courtrooms are open for those who won't fit inside court 11. #badenclay

In my opinion Nigel looked very worried, Elaine is trying to maintain a brave face and wth is Olivia still smiling about.
Moo - just what I noticed on the TV coverage.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

A dozen extra seats placed in court for media #badenclay

Showing the interview with GBC, not even crying, so fake, saying he wants her to come home soon, saying he needs to go to an appointment, saud he has spoken to the police about everything, saying he has tried to help the police, he was hurt a little bit in his car accident.. ( his appointment was to his lawyer by the way) The police used that as evidence, he didnt speak to anyone during the whole search or help search for Allison in anyway.. Police tried to contact him several times, only spoke to them through his lawyer.... The news teams are re-hashing over the lack of contact GBC had with anyone including police, compared to the Dickies down there everyday...30 police volunteered there time out of hours to keep searching, the public were asked to search their acreages.
Not surprising the Jury came back for re-direction as large amount of circumstantial evidence available.

If it is not guilty , he will be released straight away, if he is found guilty he will be remanded for sentencing and further charges could apply on a separate matter

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

And we're in, ready for the verdict #badenclay

You're going down Gerbil. Time to pay the piper

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 29s

I'm now in the courtroom folks. Sitting in media area in front of Allison's parents #badenclay

This is worse than waiting for Armstrong to walk on the moon!

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member