***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll miss her for the rest of their lives, especially when they have their own children :(

After ten days of waiting we were told her body was found under the bridge.

You never tried to search for her

This horrific murder, no one can ever take the place as a mother. I do my best to look after the girls. I am a grandmother not a mother.
They miss her terribly and cry a lot and want her to put them to bed.

She has been given a life sentence without love.
What do you say to a grower girl who wants her mother. These moments should never have happened. My here will be more moments like this.
The tragedy of it all is that she had so much to offer.

OMG... this is heartbreaking. The poor girls.
SO happy the jury's verdict was guilty - what a good job under the circumstances. :hugs:

Absolutely disgusted they could not sit and listen to the words of Allison’s Mother and Father. Their daughter is gone forever at the hands of your son. Give them that.

'They woke up to find their mother missing forever... they can not call out for mummy. She will not be there, for special occasions or Christmas.'

Heartbreaking.

Speaking to GBC now... 'You abused our trust with your lies'...

"They will grow up to be beautiful and intelligent women - because they are just like their mother.." Mr Dickie

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Mr Dickie says when other children talk about their mother, the girls can only observe and feel the hurt. #badenclay

Mr Dickie says he has failed in his duty as a father in not protecting his daughter. #badenclay

I like GBC has to sit there and listen as they get to say how he has affected them and his daughters. That they get to tell the world how they feel.

Channel 7 reporter got a bit emotional at the end there. Emotional for us all. I can't even imagine for the family.

His life will never been the same. And now they have the privilege of looking after Allison's three daughters. They get inspiration from the girls to get them to live the life Allison would have wanted.

The impact on the girls of not haing been able to say goodbye or be with them on special occasions like birthdays and Xmas.

They will be wonderful intelligent lovely girls, just like their mother

To GBC you asked for my permission to marry my daughter, but you did not ask for my permission to murder her.

What a wonderful, beautiful man. The girls are in the best hands.

Amee do you want me to continue doing Kate's tweets??

Oh even the reporter on channel 7 is breaking down .. so very sad!

I cannot believe the baden clay family have walked out before the victim impact statementd

Disgusting heh?! But we shouldn't b surprised. It's entirely consistent with their disgraceful behaviour from the very start

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Mr Dickie: You asked for my permission to marry my daughter. I gave it to you but I didn't give you permission to harm her. #badenclay

12:07pm: Mrs Dickie spoke of the impact on Allison's three young daughters.

"They miss her terribly and cry to her at night. To have mummy put them to bed one night and to wake up the next morning and be told that she is missing.

They have been condemned to a life sentence without love and companionship only a mother can give.

Does mummy love me. These are heart wrenching moments in my life and their's. It is heartbreaking that these three young girls have been deprived of the love of their mother.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...the-verdict-20140715-3by69.html#ixzz37V183azU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie