***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanessa reading Ashley's victim impact statement. He didn't make it to court in time.

EBC probably reacted so badly because she knows GBC didn't move Allison's body by himself IMO. More charges to come?

The Murderer won't lookup , during impact statements.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Ashley: The man thinks only of himself. I know you did it, you know you did it and any time you spend in jail will not be enough. #badenclay

The Judge is now addressing Gerard. #badenclay

to Christ, Cranna and Cheeseman.. you've done your money, and a Jury in the Supreme Court of QLD has found the three of you unreliable and unable to tell the truth under oath.. Your testimony didn't fool a jury..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Judge: That night you were under considerable stress. #badenclay

Judge says his financial circumstances were dire. His personal life was no better. #badenclay

Judge says Allison knew nothing about the resumption of the affair with Toni McHugh. #badenclay

@sarahelks: Justice John Byrne is now sentencing Gerard Baden-Clay. He is shaking violently as he stands in the dock. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Judge: That night you were under considerable stress. #badenclay

Judge says his financial circumstances were dire. His personal life was no better. #badenclay

Judge says Allison knew nothing about the resumption of the affair with Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Judge says Gerard realised the consequences could have been dramatic if his wife and mistress met the next day at conference. #badenclay

Judge says Allison remained tormented by the affair. She questioned him again on the night she died. #badenclay

I am so thankful for this verdict! Justice is smiling down on dear Brisbane this day!

From where I sit, I can see the SUN shining on the City.

I am so relieved that the correct verdict was announced.

to Toni McHugh.. or <modsnip> as you may wish to call yourself these days.. ... your stupidity is probably life long and incurable. .... but you had a lucky escape, think on this.. If he could have got your hands on your insurance, you'd be under the Kholo bridge.. it was merely a matter of the money.

Allison Baden-Clay.

Allison Baden-Clay. Photo: Facebook

12:23pm: "Nothing will ever be the same. Our Easters, birthdays, Christmases will never be the same without her there," Mrs Fowler read from her brother's statement.

"I know you did it and you know you did it and whatever time you spend in jail will never be enough for taking the life of my beautiful sister Allison."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...the-verdict-20140715-3by69.html#ixzz37V4BVABG

Wonderful judge! Bet he has been looking forward to saying these words, as we have been waiting to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288