***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Olivia you publicly stated that the truth will come out. Well, the truth did come out. GUILTY.

Does anyone know if all the BCs left before the impact statements - or was it just E?

Watching a lady interviewed on Channel 9 who has attended every day. Websluether?

Never ever to late to tell the truth! He murdered Allison we all knew it!

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Such is the media interest in #badenclay that there is a scrum of journos around two court-watchers.

Just like to say, justice has been done. He could've got a bit longer but at least he has 15 long years at least to dwell on his evil deed.

I hope the children are ok. Sounds like they have loving family.

Wow, reading some comments on a newspaper's post on FB about the verdict and one comment "So now we find someone guilty because of circumstantial evidence? Way to go QLD Justice system". Heaps of people saying that he shouldn't of been found guilty!

Snippets of 60 minutes had a woman saying she got a call from him asking for someone to kill his wife.

Just like to say, justice has been done. He could've got a bit longer but at least he has 15 long years at least to dwell on his evil deed.

he got life.. the 15 years is the earliest he can apply for parole, no guarantee that he will actually GET parole..

I wonder if GBC will admit his guilt if another member of his family is now arrested. To have them cleared of any assistance in the murder he would have to admit he did it all himself.

Well, Olivia you publicly stated that the truth will come out. Well, the truth did come out. GUILTY.
It sure did.....Im so happy he was found guilty...I was sitting waiting and waiting and was so nervous he would be NOT Guilty for some reason. Im not happy she is dead, just happy justice is done. Hugs all, xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74