***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Detective Inspector Shane Dall'Osto.
You led the search party and your hard work helped to get Justice for Allison.
You spoke highly of the Dickies, and did your job exceptionally well.
Please know you will not be forgotten today.
You are everyones hero, today and always.
:tears:
Hugs to you Aunty. I just heard his name on the news and I knew! xo

I have to leave for work now but would like to say what a wonderful job was done by all involved in getting this case to a guilty verdict.
If you Brisbane webluethers have a get to together to raise a glass to Allison, please raise one for me.

Mark Ainsworth doing lots of interviews. He is very happy at this outcome. Interview with Louise Galloway who is Allison's aunt. We were very positive but yesterday we were wary but Priscilla was very strong. We had faith and courage to go on and believe. Will always be sadness at family occasions. Girls miss their mum every day it's just so sad. Asked if she can ever forgive GBC. She said he has his own way to live and we will leave it to him to deal with his own life. No comment on how he will deal with prison. If this is justice I accept it.
We can't thank police enough. Those 10 days were very traumatic for us and police and SES were fantastic. Can't speak too highly of them.
Celebrations are happening now. Family is so happy.
Girls are missing the most important person in their lives. Girls say loving things about their mums. Her love, the singing to them at night. Beautiful in everything she did. She wanted to include everyone.
Priscilla has shown us how strong she is. She has had to change her role from retiring to filling in as grandmother to the girls.

Funny that one of the agents has the surname Morehouse. Pretty apt for real estate agent :giggle:

The Courier-Mail can now reveal details from inside the police investigation into his wife Allison’s death and disappearance.

Conducting more than 1500 separate lines of inquiry, police:

* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.

* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.

* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

Thanks for the link Marly. Its always interesting to read the bits that come out after a verdict.

BBM Cheers to DrWatson for his big part in all this. A hero unseen xo

I am so relieved! Thank you so much to the jury, prosecution team, police and all those who helped to search for Allison.

I feel so emotional: SO angry at him, even now he's making it about him and how dare he interrupt Mrs Dickie! So sad for the Dickies and the girls, oh my goodness how heartbreaking that they ask if mum doesn't love us. I'm so sad thinking that Allison will not get to see her girls grow up. Thankful to everyone who helped bring him to justice and thankful to you beautiful Websleuthers.

I've been glued to Channel 9 and it is most interesting to hear the interviews with locals.

Yes agreed. It was not totally premeditated but he had thought about it and partially planned it.

My humble opinion is that he had been thinking of ways to have Allison killed, but hadn't really worked it all out yet, then that night everything escalated with Toni and other stuff, they had a huge fight and suddenly there was the opportunity and he took it. And then he realised what he'd done and had to come up with a bunch of stuff to cover it up and in his panicked state didn't realise he was incriminating himself. I see a bunch of accessory charges coming down the line too. The rest of the BC's won't get off easily.

Channel 7 at Wolston Park Maximum Security jail waiting for him. Understand he will go into an area called S8. Will have own cell and on suicide watch. Lots of high profile prisoners there. Worst of the worst come here.

I'm still stuck on those clothes she was found in, are the same clothes she was wearing in front of the TV on the 19th.
She never had a chance to get ready for bed

Yes this is what I think too, and what I believe TF was getting at too.

PS we were right Ford71! Knew the jury were nearly there yesterday!

Locals visiting the memorial at Kholo. Some knew Allison, some don't.

Do we know the lovely lady being interviewed on C 7 ? A fellow WSer.
Audrey Hi :loveyou:

Peter shields, saying on behalf of my clients family I implore you to give them some distance. They were not on trial. It would not be appropriate to comment on an appeal at this stage.

Drinks at the KT this weekend. In memory of Allison Dickie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member