***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For god sake. Really! Who cares what Toni says. She and GBC
Ultimately caused all this tradgedy. Where is her dignity?

Well I just spoke to my friend who was a witness at the trial and she is delighted he was found guilty.

Tell her we are happy too.

For god sake. Really! Who cares what Toni says. She and GBC
Ultimately caused all this tradgedy. Where is her dignity?

I'd like to know what she has to say. Maybe she'll talk about WHY it's wrong to be a mistress! I'm not trying to be the moral police here, but time and time again these men who cheat on their wives are murdering when they don't get what they want! If women stand up and say "NO!", maybe lives will be saved. I'd like to see TH tell this to the world. It might save a life.

I have to say that I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you! I was assigned to this case early on because the other mods were tied up in the Trayvon Martin case. I didn't know what you guys were talking about for the longest time! :waitasec: Then we added Marlywings - our first international moderator. She's been such a joy and even has spelling things differently, like "practise" and "colour". :floorlaugh:

Some of you may remember that I love Australia because my nieces are half-Aussie and live in Sydney with their wonderful mum. To know more about the culture, the slang, and the weather - just to be in touch with people on the other side of the planet - is such a blessing.

Allison, thank you for allowing all of us to make new friends in your name. Rest in peace, gracious lady. We'll see you in heaven someday. :rose:

Thanks Kimster. I personally have made some great friends - some in person - others I've kept up corresponding with for over 2 years. And when my partner of 23 years left in early June 2012, it was WS that kept me sane. Thanks everyone and thanks to the wonderful lady who in death brought us all together. RIP Allison.

One day I'd like to publish a booklet of funny kids quotes and donate the money to the fund for Allison's girls. Anyone got any funny things their kids have said, please let me know. I don't want ones published elsewhere. Just true, funny things kids say.

We don't know that she didn't come forward to police. Could have just been hearsay and wouldn't help convict him of murder if someone else did it.
I'm hearing a lot of statements weren't included in evidence because they were deemed to be prejudicial. MOO

I wonder if Toni McHugh feels any guilt, if her behaviour on that Thursday caused GBC to kill Allison - some how I doubt it. I wonder if he told her?

I wonder if Toni McHugh feels any guilt, if her behaviour on that Thursday caused the GBC to kill Allison - some how I doubt it. I wonder if he told her?

it wasn't her behaviour that caused him to kill her . he had every opportunity to tell Al but didn't have the balls to do either

I am loathe to point the finger at Toni ... I can't believe that her behaviour pushed GBC into it. I believe this was premeditated and he saw Allison as expendable and a monetary figure that could get his life out of hock and up to the standard he falsely believed it should be at, rather than a real person. His sociopathic mentality towards Allison and his children is what caused it imo.

I am intrigued at the inside pictures of their house. It's not the fabulous house inside that GBC believed he deserved. Allison was his meal ticket out of it.

Now he's got his meals all sorted for the next 15+ years.

You're even infamous in NZ now GBC, our main talkback station has just done it's daily wrap with Aus correspondent and it was all about you.

Okay, it is time for anyone who has been keeping their identity secret to own up - I am really fascinated to find who some people really are.
When the reporter said Nigel Baden Clay slumped in his seat, I wondered if he thought "I'm next

what I am wondering is , the judge said he dumped the body at or near the Kholo bridge , will the police now charge him , and anyone else with interfering with a corpse , I know that charge was dropped but can they lay it again

Okay, it is time for anyone who has been keeping their identity secret to own up - I am really fascinated to find who some people really are.
When the reporter said Nigel Baden Clay slumped in his seat, I wondered if he thought "I'm next

OK, I'm GBC. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member