***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm? Not trying to be rude, but what happened to Toni's face? Still catching up.....

Thanks. I feel tired too. Have bought a nice wine to celebrate victory for the whole Dickie family.

I know I'm just happy to see justice served.
Cheers to you KJ, thanks so much for starting the first thread. We've all had a long journey. Not over yet I expect....

I thought the Judge's sentencing comments were excellent and just what the jury needed to hear.

They would have come away knowing that from his comments, Justice Byrne had obviously reached the same conclusion they had. They would not be harbouring any doubts whether they had made the right decision, and that's very good for them. They did a top job IMO.

The Judge's sentencing comments were astute and powerful and their delivery was brilliant.

"Besmirching Allison in that way is reprehensible"

"Your shameful conduct after murder speaks of profound lack of remorse ... you have no criminal convictions, but you are not of good character ... parole would need to be assessed with considerable scepticism"

I'm sorry, but why the heck should the BCs be granted any privacy now? The BC Clan allowed Allison's privacy to be dragged through the slime by GBC without a word. They didn't help search for her, never offered a word of support for their daught-in-law, never gave the Dickies so much as a hug: they simply didn't care - as long as the famous BC 'name' came out unscathed. Oh...and OW, where oh where is this supposed 'truth' that would come out? My heart bleeds for the Dickie family and Allison's three beautiful girls.

On no Oz Jen, the BC's had plenty of words. They also denigrated, laid her private life out, and made up stories on the stand. Perjury in my book.

Sorry if I missed this - but by law how often do the girls need to visit GBC. I didn't realise they were visiting him ( by law) until today - makes me feel upset for them.

Just watched the channel 9 snippet from the interview with TM, with Tara Brown , on Sunday 60 minutes. She was in tears, says she loved him unconditionally and believed she was having a loving and caring relationship with him, one that had a future, she denies she is at all to blame for any of it and thnks if it wasnt her it would of been another woman. Will have to watch Sunday night to hear the whole thing as well as the woman who claims to be told by him he wanted to kill his wife

Ummm? Not trying to be rude, but what happened to Toni's face? Still catching up.....

I think she has put on weight and her face shape has changed due to that. She looked bigger.

At a guess I'd say side effect from medication?? Ie weight gain from anti depressants???

Just watched the channel 9 snippet from the interview with TM, with Tara Brown , on Sunday 60 minutes. She was in tears, says she loved him unconditionally and believed she was having a loving and caring relationship with him, one that had a future, she denies she is at all to blame for any of it and thnks if it wasnt her it would of been another woman. Will have to watch Sunday night to hear the whole thing as well as the woman who claims to be told by him he wanted to kill his wife

I wonder if the need to find someone to kill my wife bit was clever editing? Surely that would have come out if so, or she would have been a witness?

His new residence...

article-0-1FA6298900000578-704_634x369.jpg

article-0-1FA60D4500000578-410_634x389.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrogant-stony-faced-head-sci-fi-novels.html

I wonder if he ever truly thought that he would get away with it???

I wonder if the need to find someone to kill my wife bit was clever editing? Surely that would have come out if so, or she would have been a witness?

It would be considered prejudicial so not allowed into evidence.

Another show on channel 9 at 8:40pm with Tracy Grimshaw and Karl Stefanovic.

ACA tonight.Before verdict. GBC was telling security staff , that he will be going home soon.
He really thought he was getting away with it :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member