***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very high risk of being frowned upon.... I have to say that I actually feel sorry for TM. I'd say she was totally drawn in by GBC's web of deceitful promises....:dunno:
Just to be clear, I am in no way condoning any of her actions but just feel that she also is a victim in this terribly sad case. :whiteflag:

Same, but listening to her interview, doesn't feel she contributed to Allison's death. Maybe not directly and it would have been someone else, if not her.

I wonder what he thinks now about 'Getting Up On The Stand' ....
He made the statistics more concrete.

At the very high risk of being frowned upon.... I have to say that I actually feel sorry for TM. I'd say she was totally drawn in by GBC's web of deceitful promises....:dunno:
Just to be clear, I am in no way condoning any of her actions but just feel that she also is a victim in this terribly sad case. :whiteflag:

I understand what you're saying. I was a huge TM hater in the early days, but some tough life lessons (since) have made me less judgemental.

Oh my gosh think we might need a new thread, post verdict REVELATIONS of course nothing we didn't expect but things we couldn't really discuss because of WS and the court case. Tthat is a good thing as it protected Allison)
But now with everything laid bare - I think we all believe that there were more than 3 mistresses, that GBC had a story for everyone, had no money and his parents were overly bombastic and optimisitic about GBC's real estate achievements and financial success. They were also aware of Toni and GBC's infidelity .

The truth shall be heard.

Oh yes indeed! Apparently there were women galore and T McH is the first to get a paycheque via 60 minutes. Just you wait and see. They'll all be clamouring for some media attention (& money) before long.

WHAT A DAY! My workplace blocks websleuths. Had to go climb a friggin tree to get mobile reception to post what I did earlier than now.

Thank Goodness for the JURY! WOOHOO!

Hilarious. A tree. The things we websleuthers have to do. You get the dedicated poster award today from me.

Sorry if I missed this - but by law how often do the girls need to visit GBC. I didn't realise they were visiting him ( by law) until today - makes me feel upset for them.
As often as a family court judge orders I guess.

Great result. JUSTICE. Thoughts to the family and the poor girls. Hopefully they can somehow lead a normal life.

Now, as GBC couldn't help himself and got on the stand, can he face further charges for perjury?

Also, can someone tell me about appeals processes in QLD. Can he only appeal if his legal eagles believe the jury was not instructed correctly? From what I know- and that's very little- I was of the belief you can only appeal length of sentence and on legal technicalities. Love some clarification here.

Thanks to everyone here. I've been here since thread number one. It has given me great comfort that so many of you have been so interested and caring about what goes on in our part of the world. I have lived here all my life and the thought of Allison walking to Kholo Creek has always been preposterous in my mind - and from what I knew of her, she was a positive caring person of incredible depth who loved those little girls fiercely. Rest in Peace Allison and thank you WSers - I never met any of you but consider you virtual friends

Oh dear........Olivia of ALL people should be telling the truth when she swears on the bible! That is disgusting! Hope her church can see her for the hypocrite she is.

Olivia the hypocrite married to pastor hypocrite.

The murderer of their mum has the court/law support?

Really Australia?

Really??

These GIRLS have no right until a certain AGE.

Hmm - what am I being reminded of from history here?!

From what I heard in MSM media this afternoon he has to apply to the Family Court if he would like to see his daughters. That is his right by law as their father, as apparently "every father has a right to a meaningful relationship with his children" whether he's in jail or not. Then if the children say they don't want to go, the court will determine whether they are mature enough to make that decision for themselves. :(

Everyone's allowed their opinion. I feel only for her kids - they certainly don't deserve to have to endure the aftermath of her poor morals.
She had to know she wasn't making Allison's life easier by continually sleeping with GBC . Walk away lady and come back when he is available ( by divorce not murder btw)

The murderer of their mum has the court/law support?

Really Australia?

Really??

Oh yes indeed! There was a powerful Men's Rights push a decade ago and Family Law was overhauled and this is the result. :(

This is such a sad sad story!! I have been thinking about something I read in a post earlier. Someone said "It's not a crime have an affair" The crime was murder. IT was that Gerard Baden Clay killed his wife to make himself free to accomodate his affair in a more acceptable way.
To have an affair is not a crime. But it is a SIN!! Sin is a word we don't like to use in our society. We can say it's not a crime to lie, IT's not a crime to treat your family with disrespect. BUT all these thiings are SIN. And if people understood sin and sought to live life as free as possible from sin this world would be so much better!!

As for TM how could she do that 60 minutes interview? Does she think by doing the interview she will be forgiven for her part in this absolutely disgustingly heartbreaking affair which ultimately caused the murder of a beautiful women and deprived 3 beautiful young children of their Mother. To carry on a 3yr affair with a married Father is as low as a snakes belly. If she loved him so much and believed his marriage was so unhappy, why didn't she back off until he ended his marriage.To sneak around having sex in the back of his car and even have sex in Allison's home just leaves me speechless. Disgusting women!!

Oh yes indeed! Apparently there were women galore and T McH is the first to get a paycheque via 60 minutes. Just you wait and see. They'll all be clamouring for some media attention (& money) before long.

Hypothetical News headline: Survey of SE Queensland women - They were asked "Would you have an affair with Gerard Baden-Clay?"
3% said NO (obviously, all those on Websleuths!)
2% said YES
95% said NEVER AGAIN!

(with apologies to whoever first circulated this joke after the affair of President Clinton with a certain Ms Lewinsky)

Mind. Completely. Boggled.
Can anyone really be so deluded?

:banghead::maddening::rolleyes::laugh::confused::bang::slap::doh::pullhair::furious::hilarious::jawdrop::floorlaugh::puke::shakehead::censored::biglaugh::turkey::thud:

OK, I think I've got it all out of my system.

It gives me some pleasure thinking about the shock he got at the verdict. But yes, it just shows how unbelievably deluded and arrogant he is.

Bye Gerard! Have fun at your new digs :seeya:

I wonder if he ever truly thought that he would get away with it???

They all think they can get away with it. Every criminal & killer under the sun think they are smarter than the law.

I've said it before, in his mind, he'll still be blaming Allison. They can never accept responsibility for their filthy deeds.

Willough, firstly nice to see you back :)
He lived in his "Gerard bubble" and thought he was untouchable.
I bet he hopes he is " untouchable" in prison lol.
Allison's sisters words , that today was the first time Allison came out on top, really spoke volumes to me of how this man conducted himself during their marriage. May she RIP.

It spoke volumes to me too....I did love hearing that...It was almost like she was saying , no matter what crap you served her, with giving her financial worry at your hands and your awful affairs with other women, diminishing her value as a loved wife, a woman,....here we are Gerard and she may have lost her life, but everyone sees now and she is way better and "on top". I agree May she RIP....and I think now he is guilty and her kids are with safe people and her parents can even smile a little now through their pain..and even seeing how everyone loved/loves her with all their care.....that she is in peace.

Mark Ainsworth talking about issues Allison had to deal with, she kept them to herself. He says have a hard conversation with your friends if you suspect domestic violence, including the long term emotional violence that Allison suffered.

^^^^this! Yes!

When people tell you "you deserve better" - believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1