***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
GERARD Baden-Clay was a man looking for women on the world's largest sex, dating and swingers site.

Looking for discrete (sic) sex," Gerard Baden-Clay typed.

"Married but don’t want to be – looking for some sex on the side!"

But on adultfriendfinder.com he was Bruce Overland. A married 40-year-old Brisbane man. Non-smoker, light drinker with four years at university.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...ts-of-brookfield/story-fnknbenb-1226965982263

Gag. Now think about his 'my beautiful wife' comments and tales of his adoration on the stand. Hideous thing.
Really, even though the trial is over, there is still a lot more tripe for Allison's family to hear about via the media now.

By now, surveillance teams were monitoring Gerard’s every move. Phone taps recorded his conversations with his mistress.

Detectives also investigated whether Gerard had an accomplice. Several reported sightings around Kholo Creek suggested more than one person was involved. But investigators were never able substantiate the leads. There were too many inconsistencies.

There were other odd things about Gerard's behaviour.

Allison’s father Geoff was discussing funeral arrangements with his son-in-law one day.

Gerard pulled out his phone and said he wanted to record their conversation.

Allison lay on satin under an arrangement of coloured flowers.

Next to her was a police listening device.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...e-was-identified/story-fnknbenb-1226967435717

In this link there are chapters 1-8

Thanks so much for this Amee.

And this little beauty on page 3....
They were married at St Mary’s Anglican Church at Kangaroo Point on August 23, 1997, the bride glowing in a long, white, off-shoulder gown with an embroidered bodice and sweetheart neckline.

Long, white gloves. Long white veil secured with a tiara. She smiled with Gerard as they were photographed signing the wedding register.

The union of two committed Christians was a non-alcoholic affair. Their Flight Centre co-workers struggled to contain their thirst.

Some of the guests had already pegged Gerard for a pompous self-promoter.

Others discovered it while sitting through his long-winded speech thanking his "mummy and daddy".

It seemed to take hours for Gerard to express his gratitude to the relevant people. Some would sneak off to find booze and return to find him still talking.

:doh:

LMK what you thought of it. My TV has refused to cooperate tonight.

Nothing new. All I thought was that Kay McGrath should leave Kholo Creek, go home and get warm! I believe there will be a lot of new information in the days to come.

GERARD Baden-Clay was a man looking for women on the world's largest sex, dating and swingers site.

Looking for discrete (sic) sex," Gerard Baden-Clay typed.

"Married but don’t want to be – looking for some sex on the side!"

But on adultfriendfinder.com he was Bruce Overland. A married 40-year-old Brisbane man. Non-smoker, light drinker with four years at university.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...ts-of-brookfield/story-fnknbenb-1226965982263

From that same link...

While Gerard was trawling the internet to escape their broken marriage, Allison was desperately trying to fix it.

Her marriage had a beautiful facade and a rotten core. On the outside he was charming. He called her Princess or Angel. Made all the decisions. But few knew what he was really like. Like the time he laughed at her underwear. Or the time he told her she smelled. Or all the times he told her he didn't want her spending time with her friends.

He didn’t like the way she was with the children. He thought she was flaky. Inconsistent. He preferred a regimental approach.

The children needed control. Discipline. It was how he’d been raised.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...965982263?nk=5d71853c03808338a6fd392937c9414d

----------------------------------------------

I hope he enjoys the new discipline each & every day for the next 15years!!!!!

From that same link...

He didn’t like the way she was with the children. He thought she was flaky. Inconsistent. He preferred a regimental approach.

The children needed control. Discipline. It was how he’d been raised.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...965982263?nk=5d71853c03808338a6fd392937c9414d

----------------------------------------------

I hope he enjoys the new discipline each & every day for the next 15years!!!!!

RSBM... He didn't learn self control and self discipline from that did he?

Aye yi yi (sic?)

I've been following since 2012 and struggled.

Now we all need to face tsunami after tsunami of all the stuff Gerweird did that WE DIDNT KNOW ALL THIS TIME.

Oh my Allison what your mind must have been plagued with - one onslaught and assault after another via media tonight. I thought I knew what you were going through. I didn't. You were piecing it together one gut wrenching revelation/suspicion (with crossed fingers and hope in your heart that it would stop...). What loving wife can possibly guess at such gross, ongoing, prolific betrayals??

Viewing his online shag-a-gram profile I guess was to be expected in hindsight - but I honestly didn't see it coming.

Is it just me?

Like Allison do we need to batten down the hatches, close the blinds, pop on some comfy clothes, take a med and a glass of wine, pretend to watch the Footy Show (!?), read Dr Phil and answer his stupid self-destroying questions, visit psychologist after psychologist (alone, together) study and teach our children resilience and (tough bit) speak to no one in person or online as we weather the next fact of who this deplorable human truly is??

I take my hat off to you Allison.

I'm strong and good - but nowhere near Allison's calibre.

How did Allison hold it all together? Getting her hair done when she wanted to be at parent-teacher interview but did what was needed to be done to repair the damage he did to the business and their family finances.

Wriggle and wrestle in bed every night Gerweird.

Is it true that upon hearing the verdict the BC'S got up and left the court? If so, why would they? In their eyes he is innocent so why not protest from the roof tops? Apologies for my many posts but just finding it hard to process having missed it all earlier.

What I get a sense of, is that NBC has called the shots for how the family should proceed from the time Allison went missing (including Gerard's actions) -

NBC was there at the beginning and I don't doubt that the BC's script to others outside the family about the case where directed from NBC. He acted too sure-proof. I really do think he thought he could control everything.

Something about his actions and testimony made me think there is some responsibility or weight of the case is heavy on his shoulders. If he is the one who has insisted Gerard stick to his story (whether he knew GBC was guilty or not) the repercussions have fallen back on him.
Maybe also its just NBC's 'directive' manner - but I think he knew something about his sons actions that night and he didn't let on about.

He was 2nd to Gerard in the memory stakes - there was much he 'couldn't remember' either.
I believe he advised his son incorrectly, and his family.

What I see is a huge tear in the fabric of the BC family when EB walked out of Court without NBC.
The seams started to rip.

JMO

Aye yi yi (sic?)

I've been following since 2012 and struggled.

Now we all need to face tsunami after tsunami of all the stuff Gerweird did that WE DIDNT KNOW ALL THIS TIME.

Hello Allison - one onslaught and assault after another via media tonight.

Viewing his online shag-a-gram I guess was to be expected in hindsight - but I honestly didn't see it coming.

Is it just me?

Like Allison do we need to batten down the hatches, close the blinds, pop on some comfy clothes, take a med and a glass of wine, read Dr Phil and answer his stupid self-destroying questions, study and teach our children resilience and (tough bit) speak to no one in person or online as we weather the next fact of who this deplorable human truly is??

I take my hat off to you Allison. I'm strong and good - but nowhere near Allison's calibre.

How did Allison hold it all together? Getting her hair done when she wanted to be at parent-teacher interview but did what was needed to be done to repair the damage he did to the business and their family finances.

Wriggle and wrestle in bed every night Gerweird.

There's a lot more to come out yet. Like most narcissists there is a "dark side". Some of these new revelations will be of a sexual nature, some will be of a business nature and others will be personal insights. I believe there are MANY women out there waiting to tell their story. MOO.

Nothing new. All I thought was that Kay McGrath should leave Kholo Creek, go home and get warm! I believe there will be a lot of new information in the days to come.

Was the letter they quoted, from Allison to Gerard, new? Maybe it's been discussed previously and I missed it, but it was news to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth