Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *PLEA: No Contest* *appeal filed 2023* #3

David Marshburns latest live video on baby Joe

(haven’t watched yet)
David has listened to the Defense too long. I haven't listened too much of his video his words are echoing the defense. Plus he curse's a lot. Thinks all the law enforcement that worked the case were incompetent. He insist he is right in his opinion.

jmo

David has listened to the Defense too long. I haven't listened too much of his video his words are echoing the defense. Plus he curse's a lot. Thinks all the law enforcement that worked the case were incompetent. He insist he is right in his opinion.

jmo
I agree. I listened to the first five minutes and turned him off, way too biased.

I agree. I listened to the first five minutes and turned him off, way too biased.
20 minutes in and I see holes in his theory. So far he says Krystal put Joe Clyde outside for peeing on the floor. He ran off, aiming to go across the street for "safety" during which a car hit him. The driver returned with a flashlight to search for incriminating car parts left behind.

I think I missed the part where Joe Clyde's body disappeared. I'm done. Sorry David, I don't buy your theory over the most common reason a child disappears after peeing on the floor.

20 minutes in and I see holes in his theory. So far he says Krystal put Joe Clyde outside for peeing on the floor. He ran off, aiming to go across the street for "safety" during which a car hit him. The driver returned with a flashlight to search for incriminating car parts left behind.

I think I missed the part where Joe Clyde's body disappeared. I'm done. Sorry David, I don't buy your theory over the most common reason a child disappears after peeing on the floor.
Way to many holes. I left having more questions than answers.

I hope somebody in the press follows Krystal's trial, although she will probably get a plea bargain. I'd love to see and hear from Aunt Joyce. I can't figure out why she (Joyce) hasn't been charged if she saw Joe killed and failed to report it. I'll never understand how anybody, let alone a parent, can throw away an innocent child's body like trash.

I hope somebody in the press follows Krystal's trial, although she will probably get a plea bargain. I'd love to see and hear from Aunt Joyce. I can't figure out why she (Joyce) hasn't been charged if she saw Joe killed and failed to report it. I'll never understand how anybody, let alone a parent, can throw away an innocent child's body like trash.
Did Joyce confess she saw it?

A Texas man who led search teams in 2018 for Baby Joe Clyde Daniels is now pleading once again for his parents to reveal the location of his remains.
“I can tell you for a fact that everywhere we’ve been, he’s not there,” Equusearch Midwest Director David Rader said.
Joseph Daniels’ lawyer, Jake Lockert, said his client does not know where Joe Clyde is. It’s their belief that the five-year-old was either abducted or hit by a car.

“It’s either going to take one of the two talking or it’s going to take somebody to just stumble across it,” Rader said.
Search leader pleads for Baby Joe’s parents to reveal location of his remains | WKRN News 2

My guess she will take a Plea. If her lawyer is as good as they say, he had one already up his sleeve. As soon as the verdict was read(Joseph’s), he told Krystal she might want to take the time to consider that Plea.

A Texas man who led search teams in 2018 for Baby Joe Clyde Daniels is now pleading once again for his parents to reveal the location of his remains.
“I can tell you for a fact that everywhere we’ve been, he’s not there,” Equusearch Midwest Director David Rader said.
Joseph Daniels’ lawyer, Jake Lockert, said his client does not know where Joe Clyde is. It’s their belief that the five-year-old was either abducted or hit by a car.

“It’s either going to take one of the two talking or it’s going to take somebody to just stumble across it,” Rader said.
Search leader pleads for Baby Joe’s parents to reveal location of his remains | WKRN News 2
My opinion only is he will at some point try to use it as a bargaining chip if he is the only guilty party that dispoased ( Man I hate even typing that), of Baby Joe's lil body. If he had assistance as I think might be a possibility we will never know where his lil body is.

My opinion only is he will at some point try to use it as a bargaining chip if he is the only guilty party that dispoased ( Man I hate even typing that), of Baby Joe's lil body. If he had assistance as I think might be a possibility we will never know where his lil body is.
I'm guessing he'll wait until all his appeals have been exhausted.

Do any of you guys think Krystal knows where baby Joe is? I wish somebody would just tell!! I keep hoping to see Found at the top of this thread. Also, is it normal to have sentencing so far out from the verdict? MOO

Do any of you guys think Krystal knows where baby Joe is? I wish somebody would just tell!! I keep hoping to see Found at the top of this thread. Also, is it normal to have sentencing so far out from the verdict? MOO

Personally I don't think she knows where he is - unless Joseph told her - but I doubt it.
Courts have to get together a pre sentencing report & usually it is a couple of months after the verdict. As I have seen with other trials here.

Personally I don't think she knows where he is - unless Joseph told her - but I doubt it.
Courts have to get together a pre sentencing report & usually it is a couple of months after the verdict. As I have seen with other trials here.
:( Thank you @Niner I don’t understand court proceedings, but I am hoping to learn as these trials proceed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back