GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

Interesting article that was linked from the Wikipedia page: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/april99/supermax18.htm

"You step out of line, you're going to get shot," says Joseph M. Giarratano, a 41-year-old convicted murderer, clad in a bright orange prison uniform and black canvas shoes without laces. "And that works. ... In the short term, that works."

No laces! Hey, they took away my laces, too, once. But I wasn't in prison, I was.... Um, never mind. :eek:

Upon closer look it may be an axe as opposed to a maul, but all the same for our purposes.

The point is the horrorcore kids commonly have these items in their rooms so the prosecution is going to need to work a bit hard to show premeditation.

That video really supplies a detailed picture of the culture. VERY interesting. I've seen lots of wild and whacked out, dark, dark rooms of kids and the kid-like in California, but this stuff seems more no-holds-barred. (I consider the "Free Abortions" concept to be way out there.)

Dangrs, what do you make of the "level of depravity" or whatever? You would have to have seen more than I have. Most of what I've seen along those lines is S&M focused, too. A little different and hard to compare.

They may protect him for a good long while from gen-pop. Taking out the 3 women like that. Young pretty girls. He'd be a complete target for that.

But even more, if there is a trial, and if it is covered as something spectacular by the media, then others are going to want to take him out like Dahmer.

Maybe. Sam seems like small potatoes to look at, but the media matters most with this.

That video really supplies a detailed picture of the culture. VERY interesting. I've seen lots of wild and whacked out, dark, dark rooms of kids and the kid-like in California, but this stuff seems more no-holds-barred. (I consider the "Free Abortions" concept to be way out there.)

Dangrs, what do you make of the "level of depravity" or whatever? You would have to have seen more than I have. Most of what I've seen along those lines is S&M focused, too. A little different and hard to compare.

I don't know about depravity, but I wouldn't want to be their landlord.

They seem pretty tame compared to some people I met back in the goth/industrial scene in the 90s to be honest. I note, for example, they are sober enough to stand upright.

[video=youtube;HgI6CMdlHM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgI6CMdlHM0[/video]

Yeah... but when they're that ****ed up then drugs are the goal and they're kind of less focused and less dangerous, IME. I knew some goth types in SF and SJ who were pretty hard core, but there wasn't this relentless focus on gore/kill-babies/eat-own-genitals sort of thing.

There were shirts with pictures of blood, and some real blood in the pits, but this still seems like something more. Can't put my finger on it.

OOC, what do you think the relationship of this **** is to S&M (the real thing, not posing). Did you notice the collars in the video?

Yeah... but when they're that ****ed up then drugs are the goal and they're kind of less focused and less dangerous, IME. I knew some goth types in SF and SJ who were pretty hard core, but there wasn't this relentless focus on gore/kill-babies/eat-own-genitals sort of thing.

There were shirts with pictures of blood, and some real blood in the pits, but this still seems like something more. Can't put my finger on it.

OOC, what do you think the relationship of this **** is to S&M (the real thing, not posing). Did you notice the collars in the video?

Well in the industrial scene there was a lot of crossover with the bondage and S&M people especially with the extreme body modifications and piercings that some people were doing.

As far as the collars specifically, they sell those at Hot Topic so idk if it means much.

But then there is this:

screen.jpg

and the knife slits all around the flower in the flower pot drawn on the chair coming out of Mel's name

An old but interesting article here.

“People get the impression we’re these twisted, sick individuals and we don’t have hearts and we just want to talk about murder and the devil,” said Shrim, who performs himself under the name SickTanicK. “But we just want to express that other side of life.”

One of his MySpace pages lists Mars, a horrorcore artist whose real name is Mario Delgado, as one of his favorite artists. Delgado said yesterday he has seen McCroskey at some of his shows and signed autographs for him.

Delgado, who raps about raping and killing people, said he does not condone murder but also said he believes his lyrics might have influenced McCroskey. Delgado said a Farmville investigator called him yesterday to discuss that angle.

“If the wrong kind of kid gets a hold of this music and takes it the wrong way,” Delgado said. “then it could be a dangerous thing.”

Delgado has been connected with violent events before. Jeff Wiese, a gunman who killed nine students and himself at Red Lake High School in Minnesota in 2005, is said to have listened to Mars.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...horrorcore_music_in_farmville_slayings/19659/

Here is an article about who stayed in what room:

In Michigan, they stayed at a motel -- Kelley, Wells and Emma Niederbrock in one room, Mark Niederbrock in his own room, and McCroskey in a third room.

There, they met up with friends Andres Shrim, a horrorcore rapper who goes by the name SickTanicK, and his girlfriend, a fellow performer he identified only as Razakel.

The night before the festival, McCroskey, Wells and Emma Niederbrock hung out with Shrim and Razakel. Razakel braided Wells' hair. McCroskey was quiet but got along with everyone.

Shrim remembers having a soda with McCroskey on the motel balcony, and he ribbed McCroskey about the hickies on his neck. "He just kind of giggled," Shrim said.

~Snipped also about the hickies:

He also asked McCroskey about his neck, which appeared to be covered with hickies. McCroskey said he got them from his girlfriend.

At 6 a.m., waiter Cody Scott arrived for his shift at the 24-hour Huddle House restaurant about a quarter-mile from Sheetz. He saw McCroskey sitting at the counter and drinking a No Fear energy drink.

McCroskey ordered a BBQ sandwich and put mustard on it, which Scott found odd. He and Scott talked off and on for a couple of hours -- McCroskey said he was a rapper from California and told Scott how to find his music on MySpace.

Scott, who also is from California, asked McCroskey what he was doing in Farmville. "I had to take care of some business," McCroskey replied.

Scott noticed that McCroskey had bags under his eyes and told him he looked exhausted. McCroskey said he hadn't slept in days. Scott asked him why, but he only shrugged and kept eating.
And this~Charlottesville cab driver Curtis Gibson pulled up to the Huddle House about 8:20 a.m. and tried calling the number McCroskey had left with the dispatcher. It went straight to voice mail, a girl's voice.

Gibson walked inside and asked if someone had ordered a cab. McCroskey stood. After they got into his minivan, McCroskey said he hadn't been able to find a taxi in Farmville and Gibson was the closest he could find.

When Gibson first saw McCroskey, he thought he looked like a punk kid. But he changed his mind during the roughly hourlong drive.

"He looked younger than what he is, and I thought he acted a whole lot older," Gibson said.

McCroskey smelled horrible. Gibson never had smelled anything like it. He cracked two windows in the back, where McCroskey was sitting, and turned up the air conditioning, adjusting the vents to blow to the back.

McCroskey spoke passionately about his interest in underground music.

He said he met a girl online and had come to Farmville to see her for the first time. He said her parents took them to a show in Michigan.

McCroskey's voice remained steady when he mentioned that he found a text message on Emma's phone from a man who was at the festival. He said he had thought she and the man were just friends, but the message said he loved her and wanted to be with her.

McCroskey told Gibson that his girlfriend got angry and accused him of invading her privacy after he confronted her about the text. He didn't want to argue, so he waited until she was asleep early that morning or the night before and then left the Farmville house to head back to the airport and home to California.

He shouldn't have invaded her privacy, he told Gibson.
hmmm. Well click for more.
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27_20090926-221606/295789/

An old but interesting article here.

“People get the impression we’re these twisted, sick individuals and we don’t have hearts and we just want to talk about murder and the devil,” said Shrim, who performs himself under the name SickTanicK. “But we just want to express that other side of life.”

Gee, I wonder where people would get that idea from? :waitasec:

Well in the industrial scene there was a lot of crossover with the bondage and S&M people especially with the extreme body modifications and piercings that some people were doing.

As far as the collars specifically, they sell those at Hot Topic so idk if it means much.

But then there is this:

View attachment 8261

Aha. Yeah, with the rubber mask, they're gaining some cred. That is NOT sold in Hot Topic. As a matter of fact, you may have to go to one of the hardcore men's shops (not real hardcore, but as opposed to 7-11 type soft *advertiser censored* shops like F Street) , even in CA, to pick up one of those. Of course, easily obtained on-line.

I think it is actually just a black hockey mask.

l_9e291af9abac48d7a264c9d86df16f99.jpg

Ha-ha! Yes. Well, in that respect, I never was a pretender. ;)

I think it is actually just a black hockey mask.

l_9e291af9abac48d7a264c9d86df16f99.jpg

The girl is actually cute or least has potentional,what is she doing with a freak who CARVES SKR in to his chest with razor blades,can you say PROZAC MUCH?:sick:

One of his MySpace pages lists Mars, a horrorcore artist whose real name is Mario Delgado, as one of his favorite artists. Delgado said yesterday he has seen McCroskey at some of his shows and signed autographs for him.

Delgado, who raps about raping and killing people, said he does not condone murder but also said he believes his lyrics might have influenced McCroskey. Delgado said a Farmville investigator called him yesterday to discuss that angle.

“If the wrong kind of kid gets a hold of this music and takes it the wrong way,” Delgado said. “then it could be a dangerous thing.”

Delgado has been connected with violent events before. Jeff Wiese, a gunman who killed nine students and himself at Red Lake High School in Minnesota in 2005, is said to have listened to Mars.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...horrorcore_music_in_farmville_slayings/19659/

Wow - did we know that Mars had been "involved" in violence before? I sure don't remember this connection. If it's true (and I have no reason to think otherwise) we may now get why Mars up and quit the whole recording/selling horrorcore. I would think that, if he's even semi-normal, it would shake him to the core to now potentially be implicated/responsible for 14 deaths.

On the other hand if they (Mars/SKR/et.al.) new about the first 10 deaths, how could they have possibly continued on the same course, and actually upping the ante with every CD and video? :sick:

The girl is actually cute or least has potentional,what is she doing with a freak who CARVES SKR in to his chest with razor blades,can you say PROZAC MUCH?:sick:

And here I am thinking the EXACT SAME THING. :dance:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708