Guinea Pig Village

I just love guinea pigs and I'm married and in my late 60's. They were the only pets my parents let me have when I was a child and my love and fascination for them has never diminished. They are born with all their fur and teeth, just a miniature version of an adult.
Thank you for this article.

My husband and I had two guinea pigs, one male and one female in the mid 80's. I had the male neutered because we didn't want any little ones. Well, one morning my husband woke me up and asked me why and when did I buy two more.
I looked in the cage and there were two healthy babies! Obviously the neutering didn't work. I didn’t even know the female was pregnant when I brushed her the night before! We were posted (airforce) and packing for a move across the country so had to give them away to a good home.
My hubby and I have a chuckle about it when we think back.

I found homes for mine when I realised our lifestyle had changed, travel etc.
Mine went to an animal sanctuary. They had more room and were surrounded by bushland.
I went back to visit a few times to make sure they were living their best lives :)
And they were :)

omg they have their own little houses and everything =**D

AA18r9e3.img

AA18rlPn.img

Videos of the guinea pigs

I haven't watched all of them...yet

Here's one of the babies :)

Breakfast

Called to lunch

i have 9 guinea pigs and am in the middle of re-doing one of my pig rooms. They are so interactive and full of personality. Them and my 7 rabbits and dog and cat keep me busy lol..
I love rabbits <3 I got one when she was little and I house-trained her. She had her little home on the balcony but whenever she needed to go to the bathroom she knocked on the door to be let in =**D <3

they are a lot more intelligent than people realize. All mine are litter trained and i have made a little door at the bottom of my living room door to come and go upstairs when they want lol.. I must admit my furries are spoiled lol..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back