Gus...named the world's ugliest dog

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by Lucy's mom, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Lucy's mom

Lucy's mom Member

I wouldn't say ugly....little cutey pie. I'm so glad he survived cancer! :blowkiss:

"He's got a face only an adopted mother could love - and far more problems besides.

With only one eye, a withered ear, three legs and skin ravaged by cancer, nine-year-old Gus has been crowned the world's ugliest dog.

The nine-year-old Chinese Crested dog has spent the last eight years, since being rescued by owner Jeanenne Teed from a crate in a garage, battling all manner of illnesses.

Despite a series of operations costing Jeanenne more than £2,500, Gus is still battling cancer, but his loving family claim he is "so ugly he's cute"."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ttling-skin-cancer-Gus-shows-REAL-winner.html

2. Loading...

3. Kiki

Kiki New Member

Judging from that big grin on his face he looks mighty pleased about it. Go Gus! :blowkiss: :clap:

4. trixie

trixie Former Member

I'm thinking of adopting a special needs dog. I have my eye on one that is old and has one eye. My husband thinks I'm crazy but i think these little guys need us more.

5. fran

fran Former Member

It's heartwarming to see a family care this much for their pet. Too many people give up when the little fellas need them the most.

He's a little sweety and he looks perfectly content to me!

fran

6. imthemom

imthemom New Member

Aww so cute, I would feel sorry for him but he looks pretty dang happy.:)

7. Lea

Lea New Member

Awww... bless his heart.