Hailey Dunn Connected to other Missing Girls?

See siggy line........If it was a glove, well you know. lol.

Sorry if this has been brought up already as I just did a quick read of everyones post on this thread.

The attempt happened at 8:15am and it wasn't reported until 9:45am, an hour and a half later??? Reported to who? school counsellor? LE? ODDLY ODD.:waitasec:

So the attempted abduction happened at 8:15am and the victim waited until 9:45am to report it to counsellors?? Still scratching my head.

I have no clue to who this victim is, but could it be someone crying wolf? I know all these cases need to be investigated fully, but I hope they really look into this young girls background.

I totally agree ! That caught my attention immediately when I read the article last night.

WHO waits 1 1/2 hours to report an attempted abduction ?

I would have been screaming my lungs out -- heading straight for the school's office !

From what I read here, Odessa it 100 miles from Colorado City ... I doubt if it is Shawn and the crew ... but you NEVER know ...

Sorry if this has been brought up already as I just did a quick read of everyones post on this thread.

The attempt happened at 8:15am and it wasn't reported until 9:45am, an hour and a half later??? Reported to who? school counsellor? LE? ODDLY ODD.:waitasec:

So the attempted abduction happened at 8:15am and the victim waited until 9:45am to report it to counsellors?? Still scratching my head.

I have no clue to who this victim is, but could it be someone crying wolf? I know all these cases need to be investigated fully, but I hope they really look into this young girls background.

I have been thinking about this too. Why didn't the victim tell the first teacher they came across, why wait and tell the counsellor? If she waited 1 1/2 hrs. to tell why? If it was 1 1/2 hrs. that LE showed up well you can't blame her for that. LE doesn't necessarily have to believe the victim 100% to put out a sketch of alleged attacker, when in doubt show it they can retract it later need be, also Le would search the area for the white truck I think it safe to say 1 1/2 hrs. later there would be no truck in the neighborhood. I have seen this happen many times. But what makes me think is the area she is in. I don't think SA did this but I have been thinking that maybe he knows this girl or maybe one of his friends does. If that is the case this could be a ruse to get focus off of Hailey's case. I have heard of this in other cases. Tho I don't believe this is what happened to Hailey someone could be trying hard to make people believe this is what happened to her. JMHO

It's possible that this girl didn't really know what to do at the time. She might have been in a little bit of a shock after the incident and didn't think to run and report it. Sadly, some kids (and their parents) don't address stranger danger/abduction issues. Just because all of us here at websleuths are on the ball about these issues, doesn't necessarily mean this girl was taught what to do in these circumstances.

She might have told friends and/or her homeroom teacher and then was encouraged to go report it. And even then, it might have taken LE time to respond to the call. After all, the girl was safe at school at that point so it might not have been a priority call.

SA isn't the only (IMO) child abductor in Texas so I highly doubt it was him.

YES! Thats it!! exactly! The blue one right? Its all done up in blue, yes. Now I know its probaly about some real storm, but for all angle sake I just got to thinking other stuff thank you. Do you have a link? I have wondered what that area is, then if there was a storm back awhile ago to explain it but also these ppl arent the weather network concerned type and wondered if it had other meaning, ya know.. I hate over sleuthing something too, but past the times Ive been embaraseed for it, and seen the times these oddities actually helped a case or two

Hi AimeeH,

I see what you are talking about now. I don't know what the blue picture is, it seems like it could be a weather satellite photo indicating storm cells or tornado touch-downs?
http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos/27839418#{%22ImageId%22%3A27839418}

Pretty creepy that in the upper right-hand corner of the pic of SA holding that baby, is a chainsaw. Makes sense, the tree fell, but still ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back