Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn' started by momtective, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matou

matou #los2188

Shawn went to pick up BD at her work, right? Then they went to buy drugs. I wonder how often they got high? Was it expected and planned that they were going to get drugs that night (on a Monday, a week-night?) Did he suggest taht they party that night? Did Shawn try to get BD really high to take the edge off of him and take less heat if BD asked questions about where Hailey was? Maybe BD didn't notice some things that night about her home or car because she was high. I hope that was OK to suggest. JMO

2. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Thank you. I looked for the SCGJ meeting website but could not find anything? I'm assuming LE could call an emergency session? Meaning they would not have to wait until the next time they regularly convene?

3. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

4. matou

matou #los2188

What type of drugs did they do that night (if known)? TIA

EDIT: is it the toothache medicine? If so, than I call BS on that. JMO

5. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

I may be able to help, too, when/if we learn what drugs they were using. :seeya:

6. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

"The affidavit says Billie purchased drugs in Snyder. Billie said she was open and honest about the drugs she took. She took pain medication and antibiotics and started taking prescribed anti-anxiety medication after Hailey went missing."

"Billie voluntary admitted it was used to purchase illegal narcotics and the drugs were for Adkins and herself."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/hailey-dunn-mother-defends-herself-against-affidavits

I think Lortab/Vicodin or generic equivalent...IIRC
    moo

7. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

But he went back to CC early Monday morning. This is the morning a co-worker takes BD to work. When he quit his job, LE states he told them he went straight to his Mom's house. That is when LE confronted him with the evidence that his phone pinged the CC tower from 6:35 to 6:56AM. Dozens of calls were made from Big Spring from 9:38 AM to 2:40PM. At least we know his phone was in Big Spring. He states he comes home at 3PM which is not enough time to get from BS to CC....This is SUPPOSEDLY when Hailey says she was going to MB's. DD comes home 4:30 or so (give or take) and that is when the door was locked and DD couldn't get in.

Yes, I think he was cleaning up the crime scene. BD still does not know he isn't working. He picks her up at work...they go to ATM.....withdraw money.....buy drugs (from her Mom IIRC)......go home.....watch movies....go to sleep and get up the next morning. (Tuesday)

This is the morning BD says SA took her to work. I still think she does not know he isn't working. She doesn't find this out until AFTER Hailey is reported missing. She gets her sister-in-law (I think??) to bring her to CC when she realizes Hailey has not been seen or heard from since Monday.

So SA had all day Monday and all day Tuesday to hide Hailey's body somewhere. He could have left it in a couple of different places before he chose the final resting place, but this is just my speculation. I am still on the fence about weather Hailey "went missing" Sunday night or Monday morning, but I feel sure it was no later than 7AM Monday morning when Hailey was no longer with us and the remaining story (stories) after that are all just that.....a bunch of stories.

All this is just me getting this timeline straight in my head and giving us something to look at as we go.

Lots of inconsistencies I think and lots of half-truths too.

8. ella971

ella971 Active Member

I really want to know who he called.

9. amberjul

amberjul New Member

respectfully snipped.

The 1st bolded part I also recall.

The second is true; BD reported her sis in law drove her that day.

10. amberjul

amberjul New Member

From BeanE timeline:

Monday, Dec. 27 03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

I want to know how SA pulled that one off. And how he managed to get corroboration from neighbors and some lady at a drive thru, also.

11. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

12. StrayKat

StrayKat Meowww

FYI... Billie Dunn cried out from the beginning that her daughter was NOT a runaway.
    The media was brought in to locate Hailey and tell the world about her being labeled a runaway and nothing being done to locate her. Billie is the one who called the Texas Rangers... she was in contact with Tim Miller and was expecting TES to come help search for Hailey till TES contacted law enforcement and was told not to go.

FWIW... law enforcement going to Hailey's school and assuring her friends and all the other children that Hailey had runaway and just didn't want to be found is wrong on so many levels.

13. ozazure

ozazure Active Member

The thing with Shawn taking Billie to work on the Tuesday is that he drops her at 7am. The prior day, he got to work at 6am, Billie at 7am. Does Billie not wonder why Shawn isn't at work at time? The other curious thing is this car sharing on what is a substantial drive. Why is one car being taken to a location a good 30 minutes away when they are not planning to return together? Yet the day before Shawn takes Billies car and Billie has to remind a coworker she needs a lift. Does Shawn have a working car at this time? I want to know what their routine was before this holiday period, did they routinely take one car north to work leaving Billie requiring a lift? Did Billie's phone stay home routinely?

Only much later on a podcast does Billie add more information to her account about when she called Shawn after David raises the alarm, Tuesday noon. I can't remember what she said tbh or on what podcast only it was addressed some months later. As Shawn was the last to see Hailey, the person whom supposedly knew of Hailey's sleepover plans directly from Hailey herself, and the person whom Billie expected to be at work close by and logically would be driving her home as per the night before, he is not mentioned again on Billie's official timetable. David, Clint, friends, friends' grandmothers are contacted and mentioned, but not Shawn.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

14. amberjul

amberjul New Member

So did Clint. Who followed who's lead is up to debate.

15. nannymo

No....but I am sure LE knows and they are the ones we are depending upon.

16. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Well maybe they sensed Hailey coming from her dads the night before? And as far as the hotel. Maybe that is where the crime took place and not in the house. Maybe he took her to a hotel and raped her there.

17. ahintexas

ahintexas Active Member

Silver Nitrate doesn't go deep into the skin like a tattoo. It just goes into the dead layers of the skin. After a few days, it comes off. FYI

18. ahintexas

ahintexas Active Member

I think she was def at or near that motel, or why else would the dogs pick up her scent there? It's all a little fishy. Hope the truth comes out soon.

19. nannymo

Trying to read through the thread so if this has already been answered I apologize. I think the trial would be in the county court which the crime was committed in. Not sure of that as of this posting so if LE cannot determine where the crime was committed, I would guess it would be in the county seat of Scurry since that is where the body was found.

That being said, I feel certain that someone's trial would be able to be moved to another venue since it would be impossible to get a fair trial in Scurry county or any other close county for that fact. I would think somewhere like Dallas or the metroplex would be a more likely county for any perp to get a FAIR trial since this case has been so visible in all of Texas. :jail:

20. amberjul

amberjul New Member

Her scent indicating direction only means something with her scent on it went "toward" those areas, not "to" them. And how to account for her friends house?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.