Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND for her, obviously. He wouldn't NOT be looking for Hailey, would he?

Why would he need to look at the tapes to see if she was there? Surely LE were capable of that?

He would have wanted to watch them to see if he saw something LE didn't see.

That's what I was thinking- that they'd hold it in another county so the perp could get a 'fair' trial. Ugh.

Maybe it would have helped her had she kept off facebook. I think her nature well and truly came out there.

Wondering if SA vs BD........was put in a room together now and left alone, what would happen!
LE knows they will turn on each other to save their own skin.
IMO, let the battle begin and get the truth!
Has anyone heard from dad Clint his girlfriend?

Clint and Naomi broke up a long while ago now.

But he went back to CC early Monday morning. This is the morning a co-worker takes BD to work. When he quit his job, LE states he told them he went straight to his Mom's house. That is when LE confronted him with the evidence that his phone pinged the CC tower from 6:35 to 6:56AM. Dozens of calls were made from Big Spring from 9:38 AM to 2:40PM. At least we know his phone was in Big Spring. He states he comes home at 3PM which is not enough time to get from BS to CC....This is SUPPOSEDLY when Hailey says she was going to MB's. DD comes home 4:30 or so (give or take) and that is when the door was locked and DD couldn't get in.

Yes, I think he was cleaning up the crime scene. BD still does not know he isn't working. He picks her up at work...they go to ATM.....withdraw money.....buy drugs (from her Mom IIRC)......go home.....watch movies....go to sleep and get up the next morning. (Tuesday)

This is the morning BD says SA took her to work. I still think she does not know he isn't working. She doesn't find this out until AFTER Hailey is reported missing. She gets her sister-in-law (I think??) to bring her to CC when she realizes Hailey has not been seen or heard from since Monday.

So SA had all day Monday and all day Tuesday to hide Hailey's body somewhere. He could have left it in a couple of different places before he chose the final resting place, but this is just my speculation. I am still on the fence about weather Hailey "went missing" Sunday night or Monday morning, but I feel sure it was no later than 7AM Monday morning when Hailey was no longer with us and the remaining story (stories) after that are all just that.....a bunch of stories.

All this is just me getting this timeline straight in my head and giving us something to look at as we go.

Lots of inconsistencies I think and lots of half-truths too.

IF the co worker took Billie to work that is. I believe it will be proved that Shawn took Billie to work that morning which therefore means she knew from the beginning he wasn't at work that day. I also believe Shawn will be the one that confesses what happened on what I believe was the Sunday night.

Someone early on, said kids would hang around outside the motel to catch free wifi. Clint went with LE to the motel and viewed all of the security tapes, no trace of Hailey was evident.

Maybe it was SA or someone else from the home who went to the motel, to get the free wifi. The scent of Hailey could have been on him if he went there. JMO

Why would he need to look at the tapes to see if she was there? Surely LE were capable of that?

He would have wanted to watch them to see if he saw something LE didn't see.

I expect that many or even most missing children's parents would look at pretty much everything to see if their child is there, whether they need to or not.

As for needing to, I think it depends to some extent on the quality of the tape and what is there to be seen. If it's a blurry tape and the face is not clearly visible it may be easier for a family member to recognize someone than a detective who has only seen a photo and doesn't know the missing person's walking style, clothing, usual facial expressions etc.

Obviously they would know some people are clearly not Hailey but a blurry photo of a teenage girl from a bad angle may look very much like a blurry photo of some other teenage girl.

IF the co worker took Billie to work that is. I believe it will be proved that Shawn took Billie to work that morning which therefore means she knew from the beginning he wasn't at work that day. I also believe Shawn will be the one that confesses what happened on what I believe was the Sunday night.

Yes, I totally agree with you,, this is why the Private Investigator quit the case because he found out Billie lied who took her to work- Shawn took her to work, Billie was with Shawn when he 'QUIT" SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE AT WORK UNTIL 0645-7 AM. WSI isn't that far away and I know the LE have all the time cards of who came into work that day. The truth will come out- eventually,, it always does.

What was Shawn doing during the day on the Tuesday while Billie was at work? She calls and DD answers. So if he's not at work, where is he??

Yes, I totally agree with you,, this is why the Private Investigator quit the case because he found out Billie lied who took her to work- Shawn took her to work, Billie was with Shawn when he 'QUIT" SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE AT WORK UNTIL 0645-7 AM. WSI isn't that far away and I know the LE have all the time cards of who came into work that day. The truth will come out- eventually,, it always does.

ITA with you and For the Kids! I always found it interesting that the particular coworker never came out in the press. LE knows so much more than we do and I wouldn't be surprised to learn of two arrests. I hope they are very worried as tick tock the time is coming!

He wasn't looking for her IIRC, he was looking for anyone familiar.

I agree. I think he was looking for SA or BD or anyone who might be a familiar face which could explain the dog scenting HD there but her not being on the video.

On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At Western Suites, which is located at 2233 Vine Street and is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on Dunn’s scent in the parking lot, City Manager Pete Kampfer said Tuesday night.

The scent led to a door of a ground-floor room at the two-level motel that opened in July, he said, but there the trail stopped. A search of the 24 suites produced no other evidence, he said.

Cristie Roye, manager of Western Suites, said police studied surveillance tapes but did not see the missing teen. Motel staff, she said, did not recall seeing the teenager, either.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/?print=1

If Hailey was going to her fathers at 3:15PM on Monday....but didnt make it... would it not seem she went missing before going to MB's... I have forgotten that SA said Hailey was going to clints home then overnight with MB until I read it here yesterday.

Did she vanish crossing the street? That to me just makes it more unlikely.

:seeya: Morning !

I am checking in for any updates ... any arrests yet :jail::jail: ? ? ?

:please: for Justice for Hailey !

will someone please post a link to a map that includes where Hailey was found and the landfills that were searched? I have done a search but there a a kazillion posts that come up and all I want to look at is the map. TYIA

Something I don't understand is Billies lawyer said that Billie will cooperate with LE AFTER the funeral but according to her shes been cooperating with "her fbi guy" for some time.

will someone please post a link to a map that includes where Hailey was found and the landfills that were searched? I have done a search but there a a kazillion posts that come up and all I want to look at is the map. TYIA

Analyzing the area where Hailey was found check that one.

Any info about a funeral for Hailey yet?

He didn't fail the first two, they didn't start at all.

He started the third, and walked out after they started becoming accusatory in the interogation.

According to his lawyer it ended in a screaming match with LE trying to intimidate him into making a confession.

Under those circumstances pretty much everyone would fail a polygraph, due to the way they operate (they measure changes in physiological stress indicators).

Basically the polygraph as performed is worthless.

According to a defense lawyer?????

Not everyone that takes a polygraph examination fails. Two critical people around Hailey were asked to take polygraphs,first, they arrived to take polygraphs under the influence of narcotics.

Upon the 2nd attempt,BD took the polygraph and deception was indicated on questions related to the disappearance of Hailey. BD ended the interview by walking out. On SA's 2nd attempt, he too, ended the interview by walking out.

3rd attempt at a polygraph by SA resulted in the first stage of the poly being administered and deception indicated on questions relating to the whereabouts of Hailey. During the second stage of this poly, SA made a positive indication that Hailey could be found in Scurry County. The third stage of this poly began to refine the location of Hailey in Scurry County, SA refused to complete the polygraph and walked out of the police station.

Given the facts of how all of the polygraph examinations began and ended, I consider all of the poly's failures, deception indicated before they ever started and deception on how they ended. These two people, Hailey's own Mother had the responsibility to do whatever it took to coorperate with LE. The Mother of a missing child does not walk out on LE. Period.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9dpNu3jLO3tc2VvWTVfa0NvOTQ/edit

Something I don't understand is Billies lawyer said that Billie will cooperate with LE AFTER the funeral but according to her shes been cooperating with "her fbi guy" for some time.

I'm amazed that she and her lawyer can dictate when she is going to cooperate with LE.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong