Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, like I said, she claimed to be getting one, but did she actually get it? It certainly wasn't enforced if she did.

The order was to stop him from going on her property. Would the property be named in the order? The fact is within weeks she moved to Austin with him. I assume the reason it wasn't enforced was because she didn't contact LE and tell him he was there.

Friday night? Do you mean recently. I thought she lives in Austin. As for the restraining order-She told the cops he wouldn't leave. They told her she could get a restraining order. She did to appease cops. Restraining orders don't mean a thing unless the victim informs LE they are being bothered.

She was seen at the weekend with Shawn according to a member of Clints family .

All of which would support a decision to leave them alone, I think. I agree that these pages are to be avoided. They contribute nothing to Hailey's case or cause. In fact, they are making it worse for other cases. Having read this FB mess, who would want to get involved in ANY FB "find" page? And do we want to evolve into a site of which the same can be said?!

As for us here at WS, I would like to see us focus on the information gleaned from reputable sources. It is simply too easy for people to use public pages to throw their own cogs in the works, their own spin on things. It helps them wag the dog, if you will.

Yes, it is frustrating that little information is forthcoming, but we have plenty of bona fide information from Point A to now that we can revisit. There's certainly no need for the WS thread to turn into yet another FB fiasco.

This case has been near and dear to my heart from the first report that Hailey was missing, and I prefer to work from a "just the facts, ma'am" stance. All the "warring" from any source is not doing us any good. Yes, there are some pretty classless people involved in this case, but let's not let this fact pull us down to their level. Focusing on who's mad at whom, who's put someone into a snit, etc. gets us nowhere closer to bringing justice in this case.

I usually hate posts like this, but this thread is beginning to spin out of control, and I do not want that to happen.....for Hailey. Remember her? She's the one this whole thing is all about!

Of course I remember Hailey and will never forget her.

:seeya: Checking in to see if any :jail::jail: ... but nothing ... nada ... zip !

WTH is LE waiting for ? Yes, I want LE to "get it right" ... but Hailey was found over 2+ months ago and was missing for over 2+ years ...

I know the "wheels of justice" move slooooooooooooow ...

:please: I want to see Justice for Hailey !

Still here..still praying that this young girl, Hailey who so very many of us love, will receive the justice served on her behalf that she more than deserves..

No matter how long it takes there are many of us who will be here through to the bittersweet end of seeing that justice served on behalf of what Hailey endured in having her very short, young life brought to such a horrific end by people who still continue to walk free in living their daily lives..

Justice must be served for Hailey!

I just want someone held accountable for what happened to this innocent child. That is all.

Billie on wire tape? Yes, please and I don't care who's wearing the wire. :clap:

MOO

It would be great if both were wired and they turned on each other.

Any arrests?

Theres always arrests with this crowd but not for what happened to Hailey yet though. Her uncle has been arrested this week and is still in jail. He is the one who ran out of the Memorial and failed the polys.

Any arrests?

Just D O for meth possession and intent to distribute (because of amount), evading arrest and criminal mischief. It is on Vinelink for Mitchell County Texas....looking for direct link , if anyone else has it can you post it . Tia

Just D O for meth possession and intent to distribute (because of amount), evading arrest and criminal mischief. It is on Vinelink for Mitchell County Texas....looking for direct link , if anyone else has it can you post it . Tia

Thx, what is criminal mischief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member