Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think people are getting too worried to quickly. Hailey hasn't even been released yet so people shouldn't be thinking nothing will happen in my opinion. Its much better for them to take there time and make sure they have everything they need for a successful conviction than to hurry things. Personally I don't think there will be a problem determining cause of death.

WE don't know what evidence they do or don't have. I know you keep saying they don't have evidence but..you simply have no way of knowing this. When there is a trial I think people will be surprised just how much evidence there is. Justice for Hailey.

No, this is years later, they pretty much have most of whatever evidence they are going to have. And whatever that is does not appear to be enough for clear charges, or even for investigative search warrants for that matter.

No, this is years later, they pretty much have most of whatever evidence they are going to have. And whatever that is does not appear to be enough for clear charges, or even for investigative search warrants for that matter.

Actually I meant in regards to her cause of death. I will say this again the general population have no idea whether or not there is enough evidence for charges or anything else. I believe there is far more than you think and yes I believe there will be conviction/s in connection with Haileys death.

Actually I meant in regards to her cause of death. I will say this again the general population have no idea whether or not there is enough evidence for charges or anything else. I believe there is far more than you think and yes I believe there will be conviction/s in connection with Haileys death.

I hope you are correct. I pray you are correct. ~ Haleigh your life was too short. You deserved more. People you have never met love you and will do all they can to bring you the justice you deserve. I hope your mother reads this.

Was her death strictly personal or will the person(s) strike again someday? Deep in my heart I think ALL perps make mistakes and LE will be aware that it may take time but LE will get 'em....JMOO

Was her death strictly personal or will the person(s) strike again someday? Deep in my heart I think ALL perps make mistakes and LE will be aware that it may take time but LE will get 'em....JMOO

Just my opinion but this is where I think the problem lies. We was originally told that Sunday was a nice quiet day and just Billie Shawn Hailey and DD was there and that DD left around 9 or so. That Billie was picked up by a co worker and taken to work on the Monday and that Shawn was the last person to see Hailey on the Monday afternoon. The problem now is it doesn't appear that Sunday was that peaceful at all. Its finally been confirmed that at least one other person was there that Sunday. Most likely I believe someone else was there too (JMO). There is uncertainty ( for us) that Billie did indeed go to work with the co worker and no sightings of Hailey that day that LE have cooberated. Therefore if Hailey was killed Sunday night there are several people that could have killed her. Its not as clear cut as it was at the beginning in that only Shawn could have been responsible. I keep seeing that LE has no evidence and yet its been said that Clint was told that Hailey was deceased. For them to do that they had to have evidence she was no longer alive. I believe they have far more evidence than people think. What LE has to determine though is just who is responsible for what.

Any of our Colorado City peeps know what's up with the police chief? I heard something on the radio news earlier today but I haven't seen anything online.
Won't say what it was since I have no link.

Old song keeps playing in my head:
"And another one's gone, another one bites the dust, hey hey!

MOO

Any of our Colorado City peeps know what's up with the police chief? I heard something on the radio news earlier today but I haven't seen anything online.
Won't say what it was since I have no link.

Old song keeps playing in my head:
"And another one's gone, another one bites the dust, hey hey!

MOO

I saw FB info but was at the cancer center for treatment today so I never really saw what happened.

According to the CC Record: BBM

Tuesday afternoon around 2 p.m., Colorado City Police Chief Roy Owens was relieved of his law enforcement duties.City Manager David Hoover cited recurring problems as the reason for Owens’ dismissal. For now, Lt. John Bivins will take over as the acting police chief. Hoover said an out-of-town interim...

http://www.ccitynews.net/index.php?...ief-dismissed&catid=87:front-page2&Itemid=435

I guess that's one reason we have no arrest, but I still don't see why the county or state cops haven't stepped up to take care of things.

I'm afraid this case was doomed from the first week when CCPD dropped the ball. By the time the big boys got there it was too late. That still doesn't explain why it seems there was so little evidence recovered from the body.

MOO

I am mystified that there's not even one single investigative reporter who would be nosing around and asking if there were any new leads or reportable information. And then, even if there was none, at least be reporting that there's no movement.
Gosh. Don't the bureaucrats, reporters and news people even think about Hailey anymore?
We do.

I personally think people are getting too worried to quickly. Hailey hasn't even been released yet so people shouldn't be thinking nothing will happen in my opinion. Its much better for them to take there time and make sure they have everything they need for a successful conviction than to hurry things. Personally I don't think there will be a problem determining cause of death.

I would love nothing more than that. I hope you are right!:rockon:

I guess that's one reason we have no arrest, but I still don't see why the county or state cops haven't stepped up to take care of things.

I'm afraid this case was doomed from the first week when CCPD dropped the ball. By the time the big boys got there it was too late. That still doesn't explain why it seems there was so little evidence recovered from the body.

MOO

If there was only a few bones left at the site there was never going too be a great deal of evidence . As long as theres enough evidence for cause of death which I believe there will be I am ok with that personally.

The other thing aren't the dealing with this case? if so I am not sure how it would affects arrests with who is Police chief in CCPD

Clinical Scientist
Intrepid

^^ Verified.

I am licensed for forensics.

"If there was only a few bones left at the site there was never going too be a great deal of evidence ." - For The Kids

^^ I am not calling anyone out ... I never have too much, or too little, to do anything. -mo

Regarding Owens/Bivins ...

Moderator, I spoke on the phone with each individual ~ mid month ... may I comment?
It is not MSM or hearsay ... hearsay is not person to person.

I am minding WS TOS rules.

Or ... I keep it to myself.
That helps Hailey, how?

Clinical Scientist
Intrepid

^^ Verified.

I am licensed for forensics.

"If there was only a few bones left at the site there was never going too be a great deal of evidence ." - For The Kids

^^ I am not calling anyone out ... I never have too much, or too little, to do anything. -mo

Regarding Owens/Bivins ...

Moderator, I spoke on the phone with each individual ~ mid month ... may I comment?
It is not MSM or hearsay ... hearsay is not person to person.

I am minding WS TOS rules.

Or ... I keep it to myself.
That helps Hailey, how?

Is this information that will not hurt the investigation?

Just my opinion but this is where I think the problem lies. We was originally told that Sunday was a nice quiet day and just Billie Shawn Hailey and DD was there and that DD left around 9 or so. That Billie was picked up by a co worker and taken to work on the Monday and that Shawn was the last person to see Hailey on the Monday afternoon. The problem now is it doesn't appear that Sunday was that peaceful at all. Its finally been confirmed that at least one other person was there that Sunday. Most likely I believe someone else was there too (JMO). There is uncertainty ( for us) that Billie did indeed go to work with the co worker and no sightings of Hailey that day that LE have cooberated. Therefore if Hailey was killed Sunday night there are several people that could have killed her. Its not as clear cut as it was at the beginning in that only Shawn could have been responsible. I keep seeing that LE has no evidence and yet its been said that Clint was told that Hailey was deceased. For them to do that they had to have evidence she was no longer alive. I believe they have far more evidence than people think. What LE has to determine though is just who is responsible for what.

Please tell, who else was confirmed to be there that Sunday? If DO, who was with him?

One of her friends saw and spoke with her Monday, why do you discount a 13 yr olds story so quickly?
Thanks

The CCity paper says he was dismissed and the local tv station said he resigned. It should not matter as far as convicting someone, it just iritates me how contradictory the news sources have become when Hailey's name is mentioned.

So we have two MSM saying two different things. I don't think the CC Police Chief has much influence at this point in the investigation. I think it is probably in the hands of the FBI at this point or possibly the Scurry County Sheriff's office since that is where her remains were found. I do think there will be an arrest/s in this case at some point when LE has all their ducks in a row. MOO

Please tell, who else was confirmed to be there that Sunday? If DO, who was with him?

One of her friends saw and spoke with her Monday, why do you discount a 13 yr olds story so quickly?
Thanks

IF a friend of Haileys saw her and spoke to her on the Monday then LE wouldn't be saying they were unable to cooroberate any sightings. Bearing in mind what LE have said about no cooberated sightings for that day then you should make sure this child goes to LE about this "sighting". I discount the sighting based on information that is known which leads me to think the child was mistaken. Do you have a link confirming Haileys friend definetly seeing her on the Monday?

One thing I would like to say is that everyone looks at the evidence and whats known about a case and makes a decision based on what is logical to them. Because something makes sense to one it doesn't mean it will to others but it doesn't mean that person is wrong. The fact is in any case until it goes to court its just what we THINK we know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4