Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by B4igo2it, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Was 3AM not his normal time to come home from work? She called him to come home?

I didn't like the statement he gave that was printed on the screen at the end.....basically he's mad he was arrested for drugs because it guarantees he will not "talk" for 15 years.....so does he mean he actually has info. to give but just won't say it?

2. twall

twall Well-Known Member

I'm not clear on his work hours. If he worked the graveyard or 3rd shift as I refer to it then 3am is too early to be off. Common 3rd shift hours in my area are 10pm-6am or 11pm-7am. This case has went on for 10+ years so my memory is a bit foggy and I can't recall if she contacted him to come home early, that is an assumption on my part. I assume she did because she said she woke up and she was gone but that is more than likely a lie. IMO she never went to bed.

I agree, Ronald's statement was odd! I don't know what he meant.

watcher9, HayLouise and TTF14 like this.
  3. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

That guttural scream on his 911 call- I felt it... tired of waiting for Misty to break- someone else has to know

bowler, Mert, watcher9 and 2 others like this.
  4. twall

twall Well-Known Member

I just listened to the entire 911 call. I don't hear a guttural scream...he sounds pissed off and hangs up on the dispatcher twice! All Ronald does is rant in the background and yells at Misty "How the **** you let my daughter get stole b***h?" and gives out no useful information to help.

HulaMum, bowler, Groundwork and 5 others like this.
  5. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

I’m watching the show now. They had Misty do a walk through of the house and the shirt she described Haleigh wearing (a pink Hannah Montana shirt) to bed the night she went missing was located in a pile of dirty laundry as they were filming the walk through. She was still adamant that that’s the shirt Haleigh was wearing that night.

Misty said the blanket from her bed was left on the ramp leading from the house, from the door that had been held open with the cinder block.

The cinderblock that held the back door open came from the side of their house, but Ronald said he didn’t know where it came from.

The marks on the truck look like “YKA.”

byo, Groundwork and watcher9 like this.
  6. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Can this be watched online anywhere?

HulaMum likes this.
  7. archenemy toenail

archenemy toenail What happened to HaLeigh?

IIRC, Ronald’s work hours have been one of the enduring mysteries of this case.

HulaMum, watcher9 and twall like this.
  8. LillyGrace

LillyGrace Active Member

Hi, I’m only just reading about this case for the first time, I’m in the UK. Where would you guys suggest me starting in terms of what to watch etc? I read on the daily mail, there’s a documentary regarding this case? I’d love to find out more about it.

Mert, watcher9 and HayLouise like this.
  9. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Here are some of the basic details of Haleigh's case on the Charley Project.
    Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings – The Charley Project

10. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

With time & distance the 911 call didn’t strike me as it originally did when it happened.

This go around, listening to it and watching him... I felt he was acting.

Mert and twall like this.
  11. Jackalyn

Jackalyn Well-Known Member

Why would he not be able to talk? If he talked about Haleigh to add any new information I am sure the authorities would want to hear and he could be moved or put in isolation for his own safety.

12. Jackalyn

Jackalyn Well-Known Member

Were the shirt and blanket ever tested got DNA?

13. twall

twall Well-Known Member

The above link is Geraldo springing a surprise interview on Ronald and he is high as a kite. I think he is involved in Haleigh's disappearance and used Misty as his scapegoat. His actions and words have never sat right with me. And if I am wrong about his involvement I will gladly admit it. I also agree with a lot of the comments with the video. His words at the end of the clip are especially disturbing "I'm always going to believe that my daughter is alive until they find her." Find her what? Dead??

14. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

15. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member