Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I think prison got Misty clean & off drugs, got her somewhat of an education (she graduated from some sort of life skills program...I hope she also gets her GED if she hasn't already), and has probably provided her with the most stable "home life" she's probably ever known. Compared to her childhood/teen years, prison looks to have offered Misty stability, safety, an opportunity for education, and an environment in which she could dry out from drugs. Prison is probably the best thing that could have happened to Misty.

Now I just hope will tell what she knows about what happened to Haleigh (unlikely, I know).

An Internet search tells me Charles Lee is allegedly Misty's boyfriend and has been for sometime.

He seems quite a bit older than her...Ron doesn't seem that much older than Misty at all by comparison.

He has a Misty's Mix on his YouTube account...https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7290E5F8B8227D22.

Interesting pics. I have to agree with Nonni and ktgirl. I think she's in a better place than she would be on the outside. Too bad she didn't have the sense to stick with Charlie back then and leave Ron alone. (Or do I have my Charles confused? I think I do.)

Misty is quite verifybly a chunkie monkey, now. jmo The slimmer pics I've remembered were from about 3 years ago. Chunkie monkey now.

Charles has been around for a while. He's just a poor sucker in love with a con that has no other life than MC via computers or cell phones. He sends money faithfully imo. Dumb bunny.

Mom asks for money or states help is needed when Misty needs money on fb. MC's going through a hard time...honey bun addiction? Oddly, people relate to her and send money. I see a horn dog of this CL... jmo

Me, Misty being at home or in prison, in or out, no difference.

10 years intense therapy, then we will talk about it gah gar leaned and fell over thinking family would help. jmo I guess I am at a show me point. Show me. Thanks in advance.

All those carbs.

She does look content. Let's hope that Misty has an epiphany and realizes with that contentment comes confession.

I cant believe the lack of activity in this thread, and the case, for that matter. I wish there would be some fresh news, something, anything small, we could look at. It would make me feel like at least SOMETHING was being done.

There's just nothing else to go on.

My own crazy theory is that not a single person there that night remembers what happened.

I posted earlier that I was PM'ing with the Volusia County Sheriff's Office regarding the remains that were found in DeLand back in March.

I PM'd them yesterday again, looking for any information and got a reply this afternoon.

I asked for their permission to share the info and they said it was fine. I also spoke to a mod before posting.

Anywho, I have to paraphrase (can't C&P) so here goes.

The person told me that they obviously want to provide answers to the questions of who the remains belong to, how they ended up where they did, and how they died. Unfortunately, it often takes 6 months or more for the lab to complete their forensic analysis, so it will be quite some time before any answers will be had.

The last part of the message from the individual was that based upon what they know so far, they are "fairly confident" that it is not little Haleigh.

I posted earlier that I was PM'ing with the Volusia County Sheriff's Office regarding the remains that were found in DeLand back in March.

I PM'd them yesterday again, looking for any information and got a reply this afternoon.

I asked for their permission to share the info and they said it was fine. I also spoke to a mod before posting.

Anywho, I have to paraphrase (can't C&P) so here goes.

The person told me that they obviously want to provide answers to the questions of who the remains belong to, how they ended up where they did, and how they died. Unfortunately, it often takes 6 months or more for the lab to complete their forensic analysis, so it will be quite some time before any answers will be had.

The last part of the message from the individual was that based upon what they know so far, they are "fairly confident" that it is not little Haleigh.
Thanks for the update, JLSChook. :thumb:

.....and that could very well be. Except I dont think Ron was there the entire time, if he was there at all. I am pretty confident he knows something. But your theory could explain why NO ONE is talking.

I've been thinking about Haleigh, and there are a couple of things that still stand out...the dumpster search and that chair in the woods. The explanations for both, were so glib, I just couldn't buy them...a used Kotex or bandaid in the dumpster, and the chair was made by some kid playing in the woods. Imo, there was a body in that dumpster, or the dogs wouldn't have hit on it, and also moo, somebody used that chair to spy on Haleigh and Misty. moo

There's just nothing else to go on.

My own crazy theory is that not a single person there that night remembers what happened.

They remember. They just don't want to implicate themselves in a murder.

yes Dodie, both of your points "the hit on the dumpster" and "that chair in the woods" haunted me for the longest time. I imagined someone sitting there in that makeshift chair, awaiting their prey, planning the event, watching the trailer, learning RC's work times, MC's trips to her brother's house, etc.

Is it possible the person entered the trailer when MC was at her brother's, waiting for everyone to return, then to fall asleep, (fully aware RC would not be home until after midnight) and finally to capture their prey. HaLeigh's room was not used, doubtful anyone entered it that evening, and yes, it just may have been a perfect place to sit and wait, to hide-out ... just sayin'

Happy Birthday, HaLeigh. Hard to believe that you would be 11 today.

Are we sure its a chair? Not a makeshift stretcher or something? Not that they would need a stretcher for little HaLeigh. Just doesnt look like a chair to me. Was it someones attempt at a homemade tree stand? That would be a better way to "watch" someone undetected, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back