Haleigh Cummings general discussion

What do you all think the significance of the blanket is? I am rewatching Misty interviews and she brings that up a lot, making sure we know that she washed Haleighs blanket, which isn't really a significant piece of information when telling about Haleigh disappearing, unless its significant to HER. What do you all think?

And also....can someone please tell me why the police are so sure Joe wasn't involved??? We never heard much other than the police weren't questioning him anymore...why??? I don't know, its strange he was there, Haleigh disappears, then he goes home? Instead of sticking around and helping his family..same with Timmy Croslin...I just find that odd. And I know MC and ToC are liars to nth degree, but they both point fingers and Joe and still, not much was done to investigate him, at least that's what it looks like from the outside....but did he have an alibi for that night? And if so, what was it? I really want justice for Haleigh and I cant believe we are still in the same spot.

And I am I the only one that believed Ron <modsnip> right up until the time he said the words, "I don't do drugs", "I don't sell drugs"? and then got caught doing just that? Lol. He had me fooled, Ill admit it.

Updated age progression photo of Haleigh

Haleigh-Cummings-age-12_1452187368345_1639046_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

SATSUMA, Fla. - The great-grandmother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings said she's running out of time to find out what happened to Haleigh.

The girl was reported missing from her home in the Hermits Cove area of Satsuma on Feb. 10, 2009. She was 5 years old.
More News Headlines

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released an updated age-progression photo Thursday of Haleigh at age 12.

Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great-grandmother, told News4Jax on Thursday that she has Stage 4 cancer.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/new-age-progressed-photo-of-haleigh-released

The age progression photo is awful. It looks nothing like Haleigh. I do hope some day that they will find her. Can't believe it has been 6 years.

I am sorry to hear AS has stage IV. It is an awful way to suffer.

I don't know why Haleigh is so present in my mind lately--I have to hope one of those afflicted with addiction will come clean and it will help them stay that way if they speak their truth--Give this child her DUE and let her REST in PEACE.

7 Years Later, HaLeigh Cummings&#8217; Memory Still Rings In Putnam County

http://www.wuft.org/news/2016/02/10/7-years-later-haleigh-cummings-memory-still-rings-in-putnam-county/

Exactly seven years ago, on Feb. 10, 2009, HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her father&#8217;s Putnam County home.

HaLeigh would be 12, and her family now has a better idea of what she would look like thanks to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which released its newest age-progressed photo in January.

Though HaLeigh was last seen in Putnam County, it&#8217;s not just the sheriff&#8217;s office there that&#8217;s looking for her, said Capt. Dominic Piscitello, chief of detectives at the sheriff&#8217;s office. Instead, the ongoing, multi-jurisdictional case is still being pursued by law enforcement at all levels.

&#8220;Our goal is to bring this child back to her family,&#8221; Piscitello said, adding that the case isn&#8217;t just any other case. &#8220;She becomes like part of your own family.&#8221;

Piscitello said he personally evaluates the leads that come in. &#8220;I know the case pretty well. I look at it every day.&#8221;

When something like the anniversary of the day she went missing happens, leads come in more frequently, Piscitello said.

Oh sweet Haleigh! I was thinking about you yesterday and wanted to stop by for any updates... One things for sure, you will forever be loved by so many people from all over the world!

7 long years... so hard to believe.

Maybe when MC goes to court in March, it can be another opportunity for LE to work out a deal with her? (assuming she knows something) just sayin'

All of today's hearing [video=youtube;_Js_qbfux1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Js_qbfux1o[/video]

In the hearing today Fields stated that Misty admitted to lying about cousin Jo to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back