Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Ron worked in the "back 40" of the construction area. "Back 40" means, in construction talk that you are out at the very back of the plant all by yourself, no cameras, no nothing. No one would know if you were there or not. He could have easily walked back to the parking lot and left without any cameras showing it. All he would have to do is park at the very end out of the sight of guards and cameras. It was Ron who was calling Misty hundred of times that night and could not get up with her, they had fought earlier and had even broken up the week before. He needed a babysitter. Hope, Ron's cousin was most likely called to go over and check on the kids since Misty could not be found. Ron's mother did not live nearby but he called her as well. Ron's grandmother and his aunt (a nurse) came over. Left with a large laundry basket. Ron's mother got up with Misty and got her to go over to the home.
IMO, and it's a very strong opinion. Haleigh died from an overdose given by Ron, Grandmother and aunt took her body away. (FYI, aunt, later took her life by overdose). Plan was put into place to protect Ron, Ron's mother got up with Misty and had her come over, Ron called Misty's brothers to come over to clean up the grow farm he had in a bedroom, that's how the van was damaged. Misty was told what to say to 911.
Misty didn't call Ron to come home. She was standing in the door calling him when he pulled into the driveway. There is so much more to this story that was not allowed to be discussed on WS.
I would love to hear more. Your theory lines up with my own.

You will find my opinion many, many times on Haleigh's threads and my theory of what I think happened. I totally believe that Ron is the reason that Haleigh is no longer alive. Misty is a scapegoat. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone with your view. I've followed this case since she was reported missing and have read everything I could find and listened to numerous interviews and podcasts. Always hoping to see that this case has been solved.

Totally agree with you lonetraveler! I too have followed this case since Haleigh was reported missing (will never forget the day...I was watching Caylee's memorial service and saw Haleigh's Amber Alert on the ticker) and have read, watched and listened to everything I could find. I remember your posts and opinions and always agreed with them...I just cannot rule RC out!

I was vacationing in Ocala when she went missing. The rainbow family was setting up in the forest. Some of their hangers on, were not peaceful or up too anything good. We met one group on a Juniper Springs canoe run. They were at our pickup point. Scared the crap out of us! Drunk, rude, begging for money. They were not rainbows, not with the rebel flag on their truck.

I’m re reading all threads since it’s been so long. Haleigh was 2 months younger than my son. Makes me so angry pretty soon some those in prison will be out & no one has confessed about Haleigh. Saw Chelsea & Timmy are divorced doesn’t seem like Chelsea is doing very well. I hope & pray Jr is having a good life. His father will be out of prison in few yrs & unless Crystal has allowed him visit Ron that will be difficult.

Sorry for rambling I’m just heartbroken this case was never solved.
RIP sweet angel Haleigh

I’m sorry keep posting on this when I know most have moved on to other current cases (no blame AT ALL) I’m just consumed again for poor Hayleigh as she should be enjoying life & high school like my son. I just can’t believe the players in this have managed get away with her murder for so long. I’m assuming no one will crack now that some of them will be out soon. I wonder how others not in jail are doing. I know Lisa C died. Saw Timmy/Chelsea divorced & she’s not making best choice in men. I know Crystal was arrested again in 2013 I believe. I just pray Junior is doing well. If he’s been allowed see his Daddy, not sure how I feel about that, but it’s Crystal’s choice & she seemed want Ron in his life. I pray Junior has escaped cycle of drugs & violence. Sorry ramble Haleigh & Jr have been on my mind. Thanks to anyone whose read this

I appreciate that you are reading about Haleigh from the beginning when she went missing. I can never really move away from this case! I still remember the first time I heard there was a 5 year old missing from her bed. That’s how I found Websleuths.

I don’t know if anyone knows this be true after all this time but just read interview with John Merchant & he says Misty showered before LE got there. He also said he doesn’t believe Ron had anything do with Hayleigh’s death but didn’t elaborate why he thinks that.

I’m re reading all threads since it’s been so long. Haleigh was 2 months younger than my son. Makes me so angry pretty soon some those in prison will be out & no one has confessed about Haleigh. Saw Chelsea & Timmy are divorced doesn’t seem like Chelsea is doing very well. I hope & pray Jr is having a good life. His father will be out of prison in few yrs & unless Crystal has allowed him visit Ron that will be difficult.

Sorry for rambling I’m just heartbroken this case was never solved.
RIP sweet angel Haleigh

I think it was solved, just not in the typical way. Everyone sitting in jail now failed that little girl & all played a role on her death. IMO

The Florida Times-Union

“Werter said Croslin has been telling authorities since April that he and Overstreet, who is from Tennessee, went to the Satsuma mobile home where Haleigh was being watched by Croslin's sister and that Overstreet grabbed Haleigh.“
As I've posted, I do believe that Ron called Tommy to clean up after Haleigh died. Tommy was called by Ron and asked to go over to his house. IMO, the pot plants found in the woods came out of Jr's bedroom. 911 could not be called until Misty was brought to the house and the house was clean out of drugs, guns and pot plants. Ron was frantic to find Misty that night and eventually she was found. Teresa also was trying to get Misty to go over and 'babysit'. I feel sure that Tommy and Joe took Timmy's van to do the deed. If the story of throwing Haleigh into the river, IMO, she was already dead, that said, I just do not see Ron entrusting these stooges to dispose of Haleigh, I believe his immediate family took her away from the trailer that night. The "so-called" black bag probably contained things taken from the trailer to dispose of, per Ron's instructions. JMO

As I've posted, I do believe that Ron called Tommy to clean up after Haleigh died. Tommy was called by Ron and asked to go over to his house. IMO, the pot plants found in the woods came out of Jr's bedroom. 911 could not be called until Misty was brought to the house and the house was clean out of drugs, guns and pot plants. Ron was frantic to find Misty that night and eventually she was found. Teresa also was trying to get Misty to go over and 'babysit'. I feel sure that Tommy and Joe took Timmy's van to do the deed. If the story of throwing Haleigh into the river, IMO, she was already dead, that said, I just do not see Ron entrusting these stooges to dispose of Haleigh, I believe his immediate family took her away from the trailer that night. The "so-called" black bag probably contained things taken from the trailer to dispose of, per Ron's instructions. JMO
What do think happened to Haleigh?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288