Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Wow so everyone except for Donna will be released years later than Ron. Anyone know how Crystal has done all these years?

I realize this is a very old case but my son was born about 6 weeks before Haleigh so this one is close to my heart like Laci Petersen. These are 2 of many that have all stuck with me.

Hope and Tommy a few months later than RC and Donna. Misty got the longest sentence. I haven't kept tabs on Crystal...she is a victim, I feel bad for her.

You're very welcome...it's easy to find, at least if you are in the states.

I had been concentrating so hard on Ron & Misty I almost forgot all the other ones! I live in South FL & had heard Crystal got into some trouble in 2014 but was able get Jr back not sure if there was an issue with her other daughter. I’d love believe Ron has grown as a man & human being in prison for his kids sake but somehow I doubt it

Yes, it seems like she has had stage 4 cancer for years!
I liked your above post but didn’t want anyone to think I liked that GGS has had stage 4 cancer for years. That’s awful. I haven’t seen anything new about her but I’m sure she’d be one person happy to Ron released from prison. Too bad she (we) will never find out what happened to Haleigh. I think about that beautiful little girl all time & especially Jr. My brother died when we were kids. I was 4 & he was 7. Think about him everyday like what his life would be like now. I hope Jr has been helped mentally bc I’m sure even as young as he was he feels guilt (which in NO WAY he should) but I remember how hard it was for me when I started to forget what my brother sounded like. Idk if he’s seen Ron or Ron’s family but I hope Ron has taken time grow up in prison, own up to what he’s done & if Jr still doesn’t want see him then Ron will have live with that. JMO

I think it was last year I heard GGS has stage 4 cancer. She wanted to know what happened to Haleigh before she dies. I assume Ron’s mom is still alive. I wonder if Jr has been in contact with Ron & if he will see him when Ron is released.
I knew I had heard something about one of them but couldnt remember what it was.

So does anybody know who has Jr. now?
And can anyone remind me why Misty received a much harsher sentence than Ron? (Not complaining)
I’m not sure. I had stumbled on that article about Crystal & Jr. It didn’t say anything about Crystal’s other daughter but I’m assuming she lost custody of her also. I know Ron had give up his parental rights but I wonder if Crystal ever let Jr go see him. In the article it also said it wasn’t known what Crystal was on probation for. My heart just breaks for Jr

So does anybody know who has Jr. now?
And can anyone remind me why Misty received a much harsher sentence than Ron? (Not complaining)
Sorry forgot to answer the rest of your question about Misty. I believe it was because she had more drugs on her than Ron did. I just can’t figure out why everyone is covering for each other. I can’t even imagine how Misty will feel when Ron gets out in 2 months & she has 10 more years.

Sorry forgot to answer the rest of your question about Misty. I believe it was because she had more drugs on her than Ron did. I just can’t figure out why everyone is covering for each other. I can’t even imagine how Misty will feel when Ron gets out in 2 months & she has 10 more years.
Pissed enough too finally talk?

My heart is heavy with sadness because that beautiful little Haleigh should be turning 19 day after tomorrow. I just can’t believe NO ONE has told what happened to her all these years later. I can’t believe they are all covering for each other & none of them has grown a conscience in all these years. I’d like to think they all suffer every day thinking about her but then they’d have to actually have a heart & soul. God forbid Ron gets another girl pregnant when he gets out.

I will never forget you sweet Haleigh

I know there have been many more cases since Haleigh & every one makes me so sad. This one has just stuck with me since my son is same age.

Me too. I was in Ocala canoeing with friends when it happened. I remember the Rainbow family was starting to descend on the town and they had some really shady leaches.

Do you think she was passed out when whatever happened happened? Or blacked out?
I don't think she was there at all. I think she was somewhere else and had been gone for a short while. I think she and Ron had argued and she left. Ron called many, many times that day trying to get up with her. His mother also tried to get up with her and finally talked her into going over to Ron's house. I think Hope was called to check on the kids while Ron was at work. I think Ron drugged the kids and locked them inside the trailer. He, himself, stated that he had locked the deadbolts before he went to work. I think Hope found Hayleigh dead and called TN and she started calling Misty to get her to go over and together, they all decided what story would be told on the 911 call and to police.
Grandma and Hope's mother came over that evening. Hope's mother was a nurse. Grandma and Hope's mother left with a large clothes basket. She stated that she was going to do their laundry.
Washing machine was operating when LE arrived. My theory is all through this thread.

JMO but Tommy and Joe came over with the van to remove the pot plants before 911 could be called. JMO. PLants were found nearby tossed in the woods around a lake. JMO

I don't think she was there at all. I think she was somewhere else and had been gone for a short while. I think she and Ron had argued and she left. Ron called many, many times that day trying to get up with her. His mother also tried to get up with her and finally talked her into going over to Ron's house. I think Hope was called to check on the kids while Ron was at work. I think Ron drugged the kids and locked them inside the trailer. He, himself, stated that he had locked the deadbolts before he went to work. I think Hope found Hayleigh dead and called TN and she started calling Misty to get her to go over and together, they all decided what story would be told on the 911 call and to police.
Grandma and Hope's mother came over that evening. Hope's mother was a nurse. Grandma and Hope's mother left with a large clothes basket. She stated that she was going to do their laundry.
Washing machine was operating when LE arrived. My theory is all through this thread.

JMO but Tommy and Joe came over with the van to remove the pot plants before 911 could be called. JMO. PLants were found nearby tossed in the woods around a lake. JMO
My apologies, I remember all that now. It has been so long ago. Misty was set up. She didn’t know which way was up or down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back