Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I think Timmy lives in Michigan now - where Hank Sr lives. I think that is where his family was from. He and Chelsea divorced. Their girls are so grown up. I don't know if Timmy is married again or just engaged but I think he has a new baby too. The last I heard Chelsea was back in the Palutka area - I don't know why she would go back there but I have always thought Timmy and Chelsea both know more than what they admitted. Which is why they hightailed it out of town as soon as they had the youngest girl.

HaLeigh brought me here to WS. You can see my join date as Feb 21st of that year. And I will stay until she is found or we know something of the truth. I can't believe she would be 19 now.
Donna was in the same prison as Misty for awhile and she spoke of Misty's "cliche" of girls and some other things but that is Donna's story to tell, not mine.
BBM-same!

Interesting about Donna/Misty-I hope she tells.

According to VINE, Ron's cousin Hope Sykes is to be released on Nov 22nd after 12 years of her 15-year sentence.

Isn't Misty supposed to stay in under 2031? Looks like most of the others will be out and about and no word on HaLeigh.

Grim. Indeed.

Last edited:
According to VINE, Ron's cousin Hope Sykes is to be released on Nov 22nd after 12 years of her 15-year sentence.

Isn't Misty supposed to stay in under 2031? Looks like most of the others will be out and about and no word on HaLeigh.

Grim. Indeed.
And I have honestly felt she is the most clueless of them all.

I don't think I will ever be able to forget about Haleigh and with Ron's release was hoping there would be some type of news/activity. I follow as I can like so many others, and I see the news articles saying he was never considered a suspect and I don't believe that for a moment.

I don't think I will ever be able to forget about Haleigh and with Ron's release was hoping there would be some type of news/activity. I follow as I can like so many others, and I see the news articles saying he was never considered a suspect and I don't believe that for a moment.
Neither do I believe it.

Action News Jax spoke with Haleigh’s great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, Wednesday.
“He just wants to find his daughter -- that’s all,” Sykes said. “He’s tickled to be out. We’re excited that he’s out. Thank God that he is out, and I thank God that I’m alive to see it.”

Action News Jax spoke with Haleigh’s great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, Wednesday.
“He just wants to find his daughter -- that’s all,” Sykes said. “He’s tickled to be out. We’re excited that he’s out. Thank God that he is out, and I thank God that I’m alive to see it.”

Annette still pretending Haleigh is still alive! And oh, so very confused about why he went to prison for 15 years, as if she didn't see the multiple videos of Ronald dealing opiods. I just don't understand how someone can bury their head in the sand THAT much. I suppose he will be back in Putnam, living with Granny. He'll be back in jail/prison soon enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back