Haleigh's Bus Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy @ the bus stop has me confused. HE even seemed to suspect Ron, & defend Misty. If we've been misled, I feel stupid, because I wrote CNN a nasty little email, (something, I've never done), about their coverage of this case. If I'm wrong, I'll owe them an apology.

I can relate, I've written my share of scolding letters to NBC nearly every time Cindy Anthony shows her face on The Today Show and believe me, I've thought many times about sending a note to Nancy Grace criticizing what I believe is her undeniable stupidity in trusting Ronald Cummings. It's so obvious to me the guy knows something or is in it up to his eyeballs. If the guy is ever deemed totally innocent in HaLeigh's "disappearance", I will be flabbergasted. I refuse to send apology letters to NBC re: Cindy, on principle, no matter what the outcome of that one.

I'm going to trust my female intuition and bet dollars to doughnuts Mr RC is heavily involved somehow in HaLeigh's mysterious evaporation. The 911 call was bizarre, his tearless crying on the ground was disgusting, and the show he and his mama put on for Montel Williams or Maury Povich was Academy Award worthy. He actually had tears, but we all know TV shows know how to make tears, don't we?

I'm leaning toward the identified people at the bus stop for information. I don't trust "unidentified witnesses". I do think it's vital who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and why is it necessary for it to be Ron?

Not sure if this helps: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Sat...ty&2s=FL&2y=US&2l=29.43&2g=-81.510803&2v=CITY

without knowing the exact address, mapquest says it takes 23 min. I doubt Timmy and Chelsea's house was searched immediately after Haleigh was reported gone because they lived out of the general area and Chelsea states she and Timmy went to Satsuma to be interviewed and take poly's etc...etc... I do not believe LE interviewed Joe, Misty says he wouldn't go down to where LE was on 2/10, S Hardy stated in an early press conference that investigators went to Florida to interview the cousin. Also, the blue van wasn't taken right away either. There was a window of opportunity for a cover up....imo

Whoa whoa whoa.....

As per Chelsea Croslin via her appearance on Nancy Grace from 04-16-2010:

CASAREZ: What about Tommy? Why couldn`t Tommy have taken the van?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because Tommy lived at least three miles from where my house was. And it was Tommy`s van, but he lent it to us that night. Joe would have had to have taken the van from my house to go back to that neighborhood. Tommy lived right next to where Misty and Haleigh did, about six houses apart.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

According to this statement, they had to live in Satsuma because Crescent City is approx. 15.5 miles from 202 Green Lane.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...a,+FL&geocode=CaTO_Lgh725tFRkNwwEdP_sh-w&sa=X

Math was never my strong suit outside of chemistry but I'm pretty sure "at least three miles" plus "about six houses apart" doesn't add up to 15.5 miles.

**I'd like to note I'm a new poster here but have been reading the boards for a little while so please forgive me if I've made any rookie errors. :)

I think there must be evidence found in that MH of a crime happening. They were there for a very long time. Since r & m's DNA is all over that Mh, they can't pin it down..

Cookie is not the first person to say JS may not be telling the truth. Why does this case have to be so insane and rifled with so many more questions than answers?

We finally get something to sink our teeth in to and then we get thrown a wrench. cookie is not the first one to say this about JS.

Okay, let's assume Santos is correct. That means misty must have turned right onto BB and headed out towards the hwy, correct?

Papa, I agree with you that that stretch of hwy was not random for a search. They were looking for something thrown out of the car in that area. Paradise Shores? Now isn't that area the same place there was a Magnolia St. listed?

If memory serves me correct, it sure is. If someone still has or can find GGMS' address I *believe* you will find it's extremely close to Magnolia St.....

If memory serves me correct, it sure is. If someone still has or can find GGMS' address I *believe* you will find it's extremely close to Magnolia St.....

It's about 2 1/2 miles away. Shell Harbor Boat Ramp is about equidistant from GGM's and Green Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23