Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be disremembering here but wasn't there also a pedophile missing right at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

Sadly, there are way too many possibilities for the missing people we have been following in this area.

Hoot owl ridge sounds farmiliar.

Wasn't it an RSO named Chad Something?.. Am via mobile and can't search ATM, but maybe someone remembers the last name.. I could swear its a Chad.. If I'm wrong I'll delete my post so as not to confuse others..

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Chad Reynolds.. That's who I'm thinking of..the missing RSO..

Chad Reynolds.. That's who I'm thinking of..the missing RSO..

That's the one, Smooth. Post #78 even mentions something about Hoot Owl Ridge, but not specfically in regard to CR.

Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: Looks like Hoot Owl Ridge was the site of one of the searches for Haleigh. That was in February 2009, so the remains found now were probably placed there later. Narrows down the possibilities. I posted it over in the UID thread.

The second search area was northeast of the Cummings home in a rugged area known as Hoot Owl Ridge, not far from Dunns Creek, a tributary to the St. Johns River. This effort, apparently in response to a tip, also involved deputies in a Volusia County helicopter.

But at the end of the day, Haleigh was still missing.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/21/news/news02.prt

Even though this UID found in Satsuma isn't Haleigh, it wouldn't surprise me if the UID (or the person responsible for the UID's death) is somehow tangentially connected to the Cummings-Neves-Sykes-Croslin clan, given what we know about their lifestyles.

Either way, it's just devastating. If it had been Haleigh we would have known she was no longer with us, knowing it's not Haleigh... we could have had answers and have hope there could be true justice and known this little angel could be laid to rest like she deserves.

Rest in peace whoever you are... Please let your name be known. <3

ETA: went to the thread, RIP Dwight Martin. 3 arrests already made.

Just dawned on me. What if Misty had never been asked to be there or had said no and told Ron's mum she had to be there as she was going out, and Ron left those kids alone? She then does return from wherever she was as she is staying there. Her love for Ron means she covers for him that he left the children to go to work. Maybe they all kind of decided each other was responsible and thought the other would not leave the kids.

Then the first call screaming and crying makes sense. The first call to LE also makes sense as it is Misty trying to tell someone Haleigh is gone. Haleigh is taken by someone who knows Ron OR Ron knows Haleigh is dead (he killed her?) and has set Misty up. Or Haleigh somehow got out of the door because they did leave that door propped open and that part is just a lie.

That way the "Misty is the key" thing makes sense. She does know something happened but not who or what. She knows the kids were alone. Tommy thinks Misty has done it and confesses to cover for her and so on. They all get in too deep and keep inventing stories. Once one story is told then each of them tries to invent things to get the other out of a hole and it all gets out of hand. Misty cannot remember all of the invented stories and keep them straight.

Meanwhile Ron has the hold that Misty loves him and cannot believe he did anything at all.Maybe he has told Misty she wll swing and he will make it so she does?Misty looks in all those drug videos like she is running the show but I suspect Ron is running Misty and he does so by letting her run so she takes the rap on every count.

Red flag: Maybe Ron has promised he will "marry" Misty if she goes along with this story. Who gets married when you're child is missing? Then soon to follow an "amicable" divorce? I don't buy any of that as reality. That was a negotiated deal and Misty had the blinders on only even now she won't accept that it wasn't real.

I am so glad there is still a discussion on here regarding Haleigh. I am from the area and remember when it happened like it was yesterday. I was so hopeful when they said that human remains were found in Satsuma last week that it might be Haleigh, but it wasn't. Sadly, its looking less and less like she will ever be found. I firmly believe the entire Cummings family knows exactly what happened to her and allowed her to be dumped somewhere like trash to save themselves. I really believe Haleigh died of a drug overdose--whether she took it herself or it was given to her to make her sleep. Hopefully someone in that family will develop a conscience someday.

I am so glad there is still a discussion on here regarding Haleigh. I am from the area and remember when it happened like it was yesterday. I was so hopeful when they said that human remains were found in Satsuma last week that it might be Haleigh, but it wasn't. Sadly, its looking less and less like she will ever be found. I firmly believe the entire Cummings family knows exactly what happened to her and allowed her to be dumped somewhere like trash to save themselves. I really believe Haleigh died of a drug overdose--whether she took it herself or it was given to her to make her sleep. Hopefully someone in that family will develop a conscience someday.

Welcome to Haleigh's forum FLsunlover!

This has gone on way too long. It's time for someone to bring Haleigh home. I will be surprised if family is not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni