Haleigh's Great Grandmother Reacts to Somer Case

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by bisaillon, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

2. Loading...

3. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

I didn't know they searched for Haleigh there too...

4. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Neither did I. Maybe if Putnam County became more open about what they're doing they would get further in this case. Of course it may be much too late now and maybe they, the powers that be, got as far a they wanted to, I really don't know. I DO know I saw a great, huge difference in the way these cases were handled. In the open case we have the body - in Putnam, we have NOTHING. Is there a reason for this?

Only my humble opinion.

5. elle1919

elle1919 New Member

Also Thursday, Sheriff Hardy announced a new way to send in tips regarding Haleigh. Anyone with information can send an email to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

Seems like this "new way to send in tips" should be helpful considering many hold the opinion that the internet is playing such a large roll in Haleigh's case. Maybe someone will send in something worthwhile.

6. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

The comments are sickening :(

7. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

It's just bizzare to me - the whole thing.

8. Malesherbes

Malesherbes Former Member

Sometimes the truth hurts-

jmo

9. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

OUCH...people are harsh. It's a shame that family's able to overshadow the reality that a precious baby girl is still missing..

10. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

I'm not sure what you mean?

11. Trident

Maybe the comments were the way the majority of the people really feel? Are their feelings and comments less valid than ours? Maybe some of these people don't personally know the family,maybe they are only going on what they've seen and read? If anyone has more information that totally exonerates the Cummings family, why don't they bring it forward? I know I'd like to hear it.

'Course, this is only my opinion

12. debs

debs Former Member

'course, it's also true that every one of those opinions hold the SAME opinion.

13. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

Just that some people feel the need to say things about the family at all...I don't think the majority of us all really care for any of them, but that's besides the point. I didn't see anyone asking about when they searched for Haleigh there or anything like that. So it's almost like the feelings for the family overshadow the baby being missing..or maybe I think too much ;)

14. elle1919

elle1919 New Member

I agree, some of the comments under that article on first coast news were sickening. Particularly the one that refers to members of the family as douche-tards. I don't know what that word even means and hopefully I won't get in trouble for writing it out.:angel:

Haleigh deserves to be remembered and discussed despite anyone's opinion of her family. JMO

15. bisaillon

bisaillon New Member

What you said...

=)

16. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

I am always shocked by the filthy way people talk about the family.

Exonerating the family? Far as I know, nobody has been cleared, LE has said Crystal and Ron aren't suspects, but I don't believe that means they are cleared. JMO

17. Trident

EXACTLY! Nobody but the air conditioner guy has been cleared. Crystal and Ron have not been named suspects, but neither has anyone else. Not a suspect one day and arrested tomorrow seems to be the way LE works these days.

As for the filthy talk about the family, well, maybe that's how these people feel? They aren't on WS after all and I guess they are allowed to express themselves very openly whether we like it or not. It does seem there's a lot of angst against the Cummings family, however, and I wonder why. What do these people see that the defenders of Ron don't see - anything?

All posts are strictly MY own OPINION.

18. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

They are entitled to be as filthy as they want I suppose, I see that type of stuff all over the net. The only trend I see is that it is people bashing the Cummings family, the ones who feel they weren't involved don't act in such a fashion JMO

19. Trident

Well, no, they do not bash the Cummings family, but I do remember reading how badly Crystal was put down. Do you believe that was alright?

20. Malesherbes

Malesherbes Former Member

And I also remember a poll here that was manipulated by people who dont like Crystal,or her mother- those actions are just as hateful as words-

jmo

21. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

I don't recall what you're referring to.