Hank Croslin Jr Talks

And RC knowing she was gone that evening....never told one media source during interview that he knew. Just continued to describe and list distances of which bed the children were in and who was/and was not in the home. Then he also took a little slow ride to the kwik stop for ciggies, beer and peanuts. Not the behavior of a Father concerned about his children. JMO and all that.
I have not heard Ronald say she was gone that evening.

I know they are married but has it ever been proven that they sleep
in the same bed?
Not all married people sleep in the same bed and IMO I'm sure that
$@# is the last thing on Ron's mind!

I am not as sure as you are.

Ya know i think people are overlooking what is most important here. Law Enforcement has not released one iota of information since this case began. Have they stated that what they are telling the public now is information that they have just received? I think LE knows a lot more than they ever said. I don't believe for a second that RC never told LE that he told Hank jr to go see where Misty was. He did in my opinion.

I think the problem is that Law Enforcement has no evidence to support an arrest for Haleigh's murder at this time. This information that we are getting now is what they WANT us to know..
And what they want Misty to know. It also doesn't hurt to put a little public pressure on.

I know they are married but has it ever been proven that they sleep
in the same bed?
Not all married people sleep in the same bed and IMO I'm sure that
$@# is the last thing on Ron's mind!

ITA - I think he married her either to keep her around or to avoid rape charges. I remember seeing video of them after the ceremony - she was all ga ga " oooh, I'm married!!" and he's walking WAY ahead of her looking pizzed. At the time I thought he was mad about the media, but now I think there was another reason for his mood . . .

Also, as for all the criticism of RC and Crystal -

I'm inclined to cut them both some slack. When my son died, I did some things competely contrary to anything I'd ever said or done before. My friends and family insisted I go for therapy (I'm still going over 3 years later).
I'll never be the person I was and at least I know what happened to him and he wasn't a baby. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I were in their shoes, not knowing . . .

Could RC of married MC because CS had threatened a custody fight, too? RC didn't want to pay support and lose his son?

I think people are missing the fact that it doesn’t matter what Ron tells
the media… NG… etc.
It matters what he tells LE and the truth is that NO one knows what he has
told LE and it is possible that LE has told him not to give out certain details!
Just because we haven’t heard what Ron tells LE does not mean he isn’t telling them
anything! IMO

You know I can completely agree with that! But, why wouldn't LE come out and clear him as a suspect then? Same with Crystal? In my opinion that is why this case hasn't been solved yet. Lots and lots of room for public opinion. When all this speculation is going on and rumors start building no one trusts each other anymore. Even us here, as a crime forum have become so divided because Law Enforcement couldn't clear anyone......especially the parents....They haven't even said that Crystal is cleared. WHY? I mean I understand that if they have questions about a person they can't clear them......but, what I wish I could ask LE right now is......What have you done to clear the parents from your suspect list so attention can be focused on the rest of the people involved?

From HLN Prime News Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-News/93710322266?ref=nf

Prime News
Just coming in: Shocking revelations about the night little Haleigh Cummings vanished... step mom Misty's brother tells cops that Misty wasn't even home. Police say Misty has been inconsistent since day one. Could this be why? Just hours ago, investigators drained a pond nearby. We’re talking to Mike Brooks for all the details.

Also, as for all the criticism of RC and Crystal -

I'm inclined to cut them both some slack. When my son died, I did some things competely contrary to anything I'd ever said or done before. My friends and family insisted I go for therapy (I'm still going over 3 years later).
I'll never be the person I was and at least I know what happened to him and he wasn't a baby. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I were in their shoes, not knowing . . .

Same for me after I lost my son,Tiki. It's so hard to put the experience into words.I thought I could imagine what it would be like,what I would act like,if something happened to one of my kids,but it's incomprehensible.The truth is,losing a child is far worse than you you can even imagine.Add to that the horror of not knowing where your child is,no telling how the brain will react.
This family had a "complicated" life to begin with.

ITA - I think he married her either to keep her around or to avoid rape charges. I remember seeing video of them after the ceremony - she was all ga ga " oooh, I'm married!!" and he's walking WAY ahead of her looking pizzed. At the time I thought he was mad about the media, but now I think there was another reason for his mood . . .

I remember watching the wedding video and when she fed him the cake, I thought he looked like he wanted to hit her. He looked very uncomfortable and angry the entire time. It would make sense if he married her to keep her close and try to get info, he may be just boiling under the surface. I certainly would be if I had to endure being around anyone that LE or I thought may have harmed my child (or was negligent.) But I would do whatever it took to find my baby and get some sort of justice. Hope that made sense.

With this stuff coming out I bet you that she went and babysat anyway after Ron told her not to.

I am sad because this "revelation" or whatever you want to call it from Hankjr does not get us any closer to answering the question of where Haleigh is. Especially considering the fact that it seems to confirm that Hankjr lied to police about the events of that night. That in itself is hindering an investigation. Where are those charges?

I am sad because this "revelation" or whatever you want to call it from Hankjr does not get us any closer to answering the question of where Haleigh is. Especially considering the fact that it seems to confirm that Hankjr lied to police about the events of that night. That in itself is hindering an investigation. Where are those charges?

It gets us a heck of a lot closer though. I don't know about anyone else but I have a feeling that Misty is going to end up breaking. I hope Nancy Grace covers her tonight & has Ron on. I would love to know what he thinks now.

With this stuff coming out I bet you that she went and babysat anyway after Ron told her not to.

I think babysit was an excuse to go and see WBG that she had been with the few days prior. She only used babysitting as a reason why she wouldn't be home.

Maybe she took them to the "L" pond with her, maybe she left them at home alone and she went to the "L" pond...I'm leaning toward, she took them to the "L" pond. Maybe Haleigh drowned in the pond. Does any know if the pond turned up anything?

I'm leaning toward Haleigh drowning in that pond, too, Momtective! Then she might have been taken away, wrapped in "the blanket".

One way or the other, this info has broken the case open. Points to consider:

1. Since we know Hanks arrested, he's been questioned meticulously
2. Bail bond ridiculously high, he or wife aren't showing stressor signs calling foul, nor his family
3. Family high tailed it
4. Hank has now placed himself at the scene, critical point in time
5. LE has now cleared both bio parents, most likely statisically to abduct or murder
6. LE hauled Misty in on Saturday and questioned her after apparently Hank made these new allegations, and she has been released = Free
7. Another red flag indicator Hank is revealing correct information about that fateful night, he has now placed himself there.
8. We have LE draining and searching a pond after questioning him, but no Haleigh.

Why did LE go to that pond, someone tipped their hand to this location. Rumor has it LE received a tip from an out of state incarcerated individual hmmmm We know cousin Joe is either assumed in jail or living with Mother, we get 2 conflicting reports on this issue.

We are close now, Hank may admit to everything but the ultimate, Haleigh. Explains his statement, "I'm where I oughta be".

ITA!!

It IS breaking....if LE can get close enough to the truth, they may offer one of them a deal. IF that happens, the birds will be singing. Answers will be pouring out faster than we can digest them. Actually, I shudder to hear the truth about who knew what and how much. I think I might be sick.

I just want RJ to be with his mother. I do not like him being in Ron and Misty's care. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back