Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by badme102, Nov 24, 2009.

1. suzanne m

suzanne m New Member

The worst part for him, if he is addicted to them, will be the withdrawl from them, "cold turkey". Ha Ha No pun intended! I can't even imagine what that would feel like going through that in jail. I have heard and seen that it is hard enough when you are in a medical setting, and taking meds to help the symptoms, and under a Dr.'s care.

2. atherella

atherella Where is Haleigh?

Snipped & BBM. Here are some pics of him from earlier in the case.

This is Hank 10-6-09
    [​IMG]

Hank 8-27
    [​IMG]

Ma & Pa Croslin
    [​IMG]

This was back in August since Tommy still has the neck brace on.
    [​IMG]

3. DotsEyes

DotsEyes Former Member

Well, so this is how they support themselves - selling scripts by the pill. Ah ha! This isn't too surprising, I've been thinking he was a shopper for a while now.

4. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I just hope that one of these arrests will uncover Haleigh.

5. Blaise

Blaise New Member

Question, please -- these are heavy-duty pain meds, right? If you're not in pain, what do they do for you? Bring you up or bring you down? What's the draw for illegal users?

Blaise

6. atherella

I don't know if you get "up or down". Just high, I'd guess. :banghead:

7. Crosby87

Crosby87 Well-Known Member

We know Tommy and his father are unemployed so I suspect Ron was directing his comments to Hank and Tommy Jr specifically when he said the night he came home and found his daughter gone "I was at werk trying to make an honest living and someone came in and stole my child. We know Ron knows Hank Sr and Tommy Jr are not capable of making an honest living and are not law abiding citizens; they are known predators who are unabashed and in need of Justice. Ron is an outsider in relation to these men who rely on criminal activity not work to survive. Misty could easily have been enticed to leave the home and children alone allowing Hank Sr, Jr and Joe and Brandon Overstreet an opportunity to execute a plot of revenge against Ron. I think Hank Jr is experiencing severe emotional problems which are causing him to act insanely and I fear he may have harmed HaLeigh.

I do think Ron had Hank Sr and Jr in mind as suspects but as far as I know Ronald has never been asked to clarify who he meant. If might help if LE would ask Ronald to admit who he was talking about but maybe in time the truth will speak for itself.

8. suzanne m

suzanne m New Member

Its a high, but after awhile you need to take more to get the high. And if you stop your body will go through horrible withdrawls, so sometimes people want to quit so bad but they can't because of the symptoms. They make you physically sick, withdrawing from them. Its a vicious circle. You really get physically and mentally addicted to them. But there is a difference between addiction and dependency, but thats another intervention show!

9. Crosby87

I thought the neighbor Lisa and Hank Jr stole from reported the burglary to LE. This neighbor was likely unaware of their connection with drugs so I suspect it was someone else who snitched on Hank Senior. LE needs to stop criminal activity as well as look for missing children and busting Hank Sr is a victory by LE IMO.

10. Crosby87

Hank Sr appears to have a tattoo on his right arm. Can anyone make out what it is? A credible psychic reported seeing a tattoo on the abductor's arm.

11. atherella

Timmy has one also:

[​IMG]

12. atherella

Here is another shot of Hank where you can see the tat on his arm. Prob not much help, but it's the only other pic I had that showed his arm tat:

[​IMG]

13. atherella

Oh DotsEyes, I will miss you terribly! :(

14. atherella

Misty Croslin's father accused of doctor shopping
    http://www.ocala.com/article/200911...y-Croslin-s-father-accused-of-doctor-shopping

15. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

He should continue to receive meds if they are/had been prescribed. Meds continue even if you are in prison. I hope he didn't leave the stash with Misty though. Now there are a few hundred pills for the family to fight over.....Misty will win.

16. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Sure they would... doctors do it all the time.

17. OneLostGrl

Your insurance wouldn't cover it because it was too early or the pharmacy wouldn't fill it?

18. OneLostGrl

Sadly it is not a crime that is punished very harshly. I was busted for selling Oxy's and Klonopin and only got a (plea deal) 15 yr suspended sentence, 6 yrs probation, forced meds and Community service. I was already on probation at the time.. they didn't even violate my probation!! Hopefully Florida is a bit more strict but I'm kinda doubting it.

19. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

But would just any regular doctor give out hundreds of pills? If he went to regular doctors they might give him 10 or so pain pills without doing tests, but different pain clinics that would give out several months worths of pills would have to document some problem. I thought Hank Sr. was in a wheelchair, but could be mistaken. If people in Florida can just walk in a pain clinic and get pills with no injuries, disabilities, or proven medical histories then they need to make some drastic changes. I'll bet Tommy squealed on his dad when he was in jail.

20. twall

twall Well-Known Member

Hank Sr. was only in the wheelchair right after the car accident he was in. The accident was the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
    In the 3rd picture in the pics that Atherella posted he is sitting in a wheelchair. I remember the video the still shot is from. Lisa and Hank are at 116 Tyler doing an interview about Joe O. Hank is in a wheelchir with his leg elevated-like he can't bend it. At Ron and Misty's wedding he is shown walking with her and IIRC he is using a crutch. In the wedding photos he is standing. He was in a wheelchair but it wasn't permanent.

BBM-I couldn't agree more!