Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad!! RIP Sweet Angel :( Prayers for her family and friends.

She buried herself? I don't think so.

They've been extremely careful to be precise at every step of the investigation, so it doesn't surprise me that even though they're sure, they won't say anything prematurely. Good for them.

how long would it take to press charges against JLM in a case like this?

Does anyone recall exactly where remains were found? Off Old Lynchburg Road, but I thought Longo said "abandoned farm"?

On CNN, they (Jean Casarez) are saying her body was found in an abandoned "structure".

Jean Casarez on CNN reporting that the remains were found inside of a structure (and the positive implications of that in terms of evidence collection).

We don't know the exact location. We only know that she was found by a Chesterfield Sheriff's Dept. team of searchers on an abandoned property along Old Lynchburg Road. Based on the road closures reported earlier, we can guess that the abandoned property is between Red Hill Road and Plank Road. The search in that area at Walnut Creek Park has been called off.

Jean Casarez said The remains were found in an "abandoned structure".

He was living right there in that community all along. A resident. Not an outsider or someone who roamed around the country like Ted Bundy and killed. A monster in disguise. It's almost hard for me to believe that no one suspected him, or suspected him enough to give a tip to authorities. I don't know...maybe they did. Just so hard to swallow. So sad for Hannah's family. Can not even imagine the pain and anguish they must be feeling :(

Can anyone screen shot a google map image of the area? Thanks if you can.

Does anyone recall exactly where remains were found? Off Old Lynchburg Road, but I thought Longo said "abandoned farm"?

Abandoned structure..which could be home, farmhouse, barn, shed..etc.. if accurate..

I would say it is definitely Hannah. Did they not say the body had "distinctive clothing". Surely her glitter top would be all the proof they need visually anyway, right?

I believe they were found inside of an abandoned building? Is that correct? I had a 1 year old screaming in my ear, she thinks shes talking...lol

why are they calling it a death investigation and not murder investigation. Is this significant?

Cause of death has to come first. If she died of alcohol poisoning (just as a remote possibility), and that would just be a death (with moving a body crime.)

It makes me want to vomit that they found her on an "abandoned property." (IMO, MOO....assuming it is her). Seriously, SO premeditated, either for her, or some other girl who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. This man was a PREDATOR, a low-life, evil-intentioned PREDATOR with NO redeeming qualities in his life, whatsoever. He is TRASH. He does not deserve life on this earth no matter WHAT any of his family and friends say of his good qualities.; they were FAKE. They were not REAL. You all were DUPED! I'm a normal law-abiding citizen going about my day-to-day life and I, like most normal people like me, have ZERO knowledge of abandoned properties (presuming rural, also??) at which I could dispose of a body! If I wanted to find one, I'd really have to be searching that kind of **** out out beforehand. And I live on 10 acres in a rural area!!!

I'm so glad they seem to have found her so her family can find some closure, but this somehow just brings me more anger toward this scum of the earth low-life. Maybe because he actually still has stupid idiots in his corner.

Sweet Hannah, rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member