Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this, because I don't know his lawyer at all, but he's either not very smart or there will be a plea deal of some sort, because why even mention Morgan, otherwise?

If we are going to start praying for everyone, how about the Fairfax victim who is about to relive all of this?

So we can see the entire statement:

View attachment 62195

I might be alone in thinking this, but it strikes me that his family are genuinely devastated and perhaps wanted to convey this message regardless of what sort of impression it gave. Maybe the lawyer tried to say it was a bad idea and they insisted, who knows. But they must be cut to pieces too. The person they thought was their son/brother etc may be still here physically, but hes gone forever. They are helpless bystanders who didn't ask for any of this.

What I'd like to know is where her friends were when she was apparently texting them for help. I'm amazed that she wasn't reported missing until almost two days later. Did she have a roommate in her apartment?

We don't know if/how her friends responded to her texts. And IIRC early reports indicated that she and her roommates did things separately and didn't necessarily "hang out". Blame the murderer. Not her poor friends and roommates whose lives are never going to be the same.

I take Camplos statement as coming from the family of JM and not from JM. I take it as them acknowledging that their son is the main suspect in the murder of both young ladies and expressing that they are praying for the families of those young ladies.

Nothing more

Nothing less

Certainly not an admission of guilt by JM or an acknowledgement of JM's guilt by his family.

A simple expression acknowledging two families grief because their son is the very public focus of both investigations

I hate to say this, because I don't know his lawyer at all, but he's either not very smart or there will be a plea deal of some sort, because why even mention Morgan, otherwise?

Because JLM's family has come to realize that he murdered Hannah and Morgan. IMO.

I agree with you completely! This shouldn't have happened!!

I know this isn't the place to get into a discussion about it, but I work with very young children, I studied brain bio and child development, if you ask me the solution needs to start at the roots. We need to focus more on teaching kids empathy over competition, and compassion in place of fear of the unknown. It's a sad world we're growing :(.

Sorry for the tangent :/
I agree with you so much. I do this with my own children, and would love to see this be the culture of parenting. There is just so much wrong with our culture in this regard.

Hannah seems to have had compassion, empathy, and a big heart. The fact that hatred and evil destroyed her is disheartening. But I will never lose sight of the overwhelming love in the world. Darkness will never prevail!

I might be alone in thinking this, but it strikes me that his family are genuinely devastated and perhaps wanted to convey this message regardless of what sort of impression it gave. Maybe the lawyer tried to say it was a bad idea and they insisted, who knows. But they must be cut to pieces too. The person they thought was their son/brother etc may be still here physically, but hes gone forever. They are helpless bystanders who didn't ask for any of this.

Agreed. I can't imagine what it's like to know your child is a murderous monster.

Interesting though, that Camblos included himself in the message as well. It gives the impression that JMs family and Camblos stand together.

Camblos just recently switched to a defense attorney. He spent most of his life putting away people like JM. This is probably hard for him to defend.

It really sucks that all that was left was bone. Her body, which was likely naked, was dumped in a dry creek and then eaten by vultures.

Well, we don't exactly know that. There was an extensive search of the property. I understand your sentiment though.

For Hannah...

Darling, shimmering, beautiful girl...
Innocent one...
Walking with seeming purpose to an unknown beat...
Your stride should be continuing still...
Strong, unaltered...
Marching on...

Cut short by darkness...
Crooked cliffs...
Yet strength of love and life resist...
A memory is more than..
A thought, a smile; a pumped up fist...

Your spirit lives on in starlit nights;
On beaches, the wind..
And birds at flight...

You are a girl of forever smiles...
A champ; a sweetie..
Of British style...
A girl who trusted, laughed and cared...
A treasured one..
You should still be here...

A shooting star...
Darkened too soon..
But embers enduring...
Reflecting the moon...

Love never diminished....
Not left to chance...
Sweet, beautiful Hannah...
With all the angels- dance....

Because JLM's family has come to realize that he murdered Hannah and Morgan. IMO.
Oh I agree, but for his lawyer to release that letter is a little telling to me.

Love and light to Hannah's Brother, Father and Mother, may all your memories of Hannah make you smile often and feel her loving presence surround you!!

I've written 3 replies and not posted any of them, nothing seems right.

Even though I thought from day 1 she was likely gone forever, it's still so very sad.

RIP Hannah. You saved the next girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members