Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by bessie, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroine

Heroine Here I come to save the day....

That's what I thought, but they stated that was the car he was driving that night but I thought it was his car he was driving that night. I wish they would try to be more factual, it can be confusing.

2. ksj3

ksj3 New Member

Perhaps that's how they're narrowing the time gap.

Appalachiagirl - Are they still searching the Rockingham area, do you know?

I have a feeling they need to do a lot more in the White Hall/Crozet area. :( I haven't heard much about searching beyond Garth Rd. out that way.

3. FindHG

FindHG *

You're right, that is possible. He'd know about people passing away, about their properties. I think you should call the tip line.

4. human

human Well-Known Member

Could you send in the tip please!! It is excellent!

I am not sure they have someone scouring his FB

5. Paulette

Paulette Well-Known Member

6. Paulap

Paulap Verified insider - Hannah Graham case

i'm still voting for 20N or 250W
    know he knew people or had family in both of those places

7. whiskers

whiskers Well-Known Member

I wonder if JM has access to a truck. Call a friend that Saturday morning and ask if he can borrow it to move some things, etc. The perp with MH could have also used a truck to access the remote part of the farm. Just a thought. (It's very normal to ask a friend if you can borrow their truck for moving, hauling things to the dumpster, etc.)

8. human

human Well-Known Member

I wonder if the passenger's door is modified so she could not open it

I would rather jump out on the highway then keep riding with him.

9. human

human Well-Known Member

Excellent. He actually was moving!

10. ksj3

ksj3 New Member

They have this tip.

11. KenoshaKid

KenoshaKid All the darkness in the world cannot put out a sin

That is Skyline Drive. BlueRidge Parkway is clear sailing.

12. ksj3

ksj3 New Member

Switching cars is something I've wondered, too. She'd have had to have been unconscious, though, and the car would have had to have been somewhere where no one would see him, so it's not highly likely.

If he hit 20 or 250, the possibilities are endless - between Fluvanna and Farmville.

13. human

human Well-Known Member

Excellent!

14. Appalachiagirl

Appalachiagirl New Member

I lI've in Rockbridge County, not Rockingham which is Harrisonburg, I believe.
    I am not sure. But with the coming weekend, hunters are going to be everywhere. I think it is bow season, with rifle season coming up soon. Public National forest and even private land will be littered with hunters. I have a lease that allows hunters to hunt on my land and since they paid big money for it, they would be highly upset to think someone else was trespassing to hunt on their lease. They look for signs of this during bow season, map out where they think the wildlife are hanging around and even put up game cams. A lot of big farms and estates have hunting leases because it does help control the game population and hunters are going to be everywhere soon. I am hoping one of them will stumble upon something, even if it's just a wildlife trail that looks unusual or fresh, tracks, etc.

15. FindHG

FindHG *

so all the most potentially secluded roads out of town,

all deviations from there that would take you to

empty properties with fishing possiblities,

with one road leading in

a very very secluded clearing, enclosed by either a fence or natural topography, growth,

a densely hidden path from a single road

someplace to hide the car, or not stand out

anything else to consider, from what is known. that cuts it down to a million

16. Heroine

Heroine Here I come to save the day....

There is a rock quarry about 20 minutes before you get to Farmville on 460, theres also tons of back roads and old battlefield grounds etc on 460...lots of open space and woods. There's even lakes and ponds. I'm not sure which way he would be coming though. I'm not direction savvy, but I'll look it up. If he traveled to dispose of HG this could be a daunting task.

17. jamicat

jamicat Well-Known Member

There is some reason why LE is making this an 8 mi radius or is it by default?

I am trying to approach this by thinking about what likely happened after he and Hannah got into the car from Tempo's.

I am reasonably certain that he got her to come with him, get into his car because she thinks he will just drop her off, and it's only minutes away, is it not, where she lives, where she was partying?

She's an intelligent womna, Even drunk, I would think she'd notice pretty quickly, like within 10 minutes that something is wrong. JM is not heading to where she wants to go.

What to happen at that point of realization? JM is in that cramped, crappy car, he's a big guy, not much room to maneuver. She's a tall girl, nearly 6 feet tall in the other seat, she realizes he's not taking her home. What would have to happen to keep her in that car? How do you abduct someone from downtown Charlotteville ? Where to go, what to do?

He must have known about some places nearby. I have a feeling they are private so LE hasn't checked them. JM would likely know that these are not places LE would search. Safe from the dogs, safe from the search. Owner is one who doesn't care about the property. What places are like that within a 5-10 minute drive from Tempo at 2 AM? Has to have reasonable road to get in there given that beater car, but out of sight, and most people would not go in there. Can any one circle around Tempo and come up with a list of such places?

I wish we knew if the cadaver dogs got a hit on JM's car. If they did not, that is likely the where she is. He's impulsive, impatient, in a hurry, horney, needs to get her where ever quickly, make his score fast. I think she's near by, near Tempo.

18. KenoshaKid

KenoshaKid All the darkness in the world cannot put out a sin

True enough, but remember he used to live off off Old Lynchburg Rd which connects with Red Hill Rd and where he went to school (both primary and secondary school) and near where he dumped MH. He is pretty knowledgeable about the south side. Old Lynchburg Rd is a narrower country rd once you get south of Dudley Mtn Rd. Dudley Mtn Rd also connects with Red Hill Rd and is even less traveled than OLR. Teenagers like to drive up and down Dudley Mtn rd and pitch their beer cans. :^/ How old was he when he moved away from the place on Ponderosa?

19. ksj3

ksj3 New Member

Sorry, I always confuse those two in writing.

20. Paulap

Paulap Verified insider - Hannah Graham case

he spent a lot of time on 20N growing up but this is a bit more of a windy two-lane road out of town... so maybe back south on 29S near red hill where he spent time also growing up...
    so many possibilites
    praying hg is found soon for her family's sake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.