Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explains why JM isn't talking. Points out that RT is "serving two life sentences," though he has never revealed where the stunning Alexis Murphy is.

"Because it's that one nugget of power that he still has - over us, to make us suffer... Because that's what monsters do. They hurt people."

Reports about the search and the dozens of Virginians helping out, away from families. "Teams of 4" looking all day through thick and thin, exhausted. Not giving up, neither.

Speaks to the deep trauma for their community. "Grabbed this town by the throat." "Sadness hangs in the air."

Spoke with Mark Eggeman [sp?] leads "herculean effort." People can help support search through www.helpgirlthenextgirl.com (Gil Harrington's group that supports the search) or with local food donations even.

How can the public help? The search is an LE effort, because of "critical considerations about evidence that they cannot risk not being compromised."

Spoke with Jim Camblos today, who has met with JM for 20 minutes today and 7 - 8 times, thus far. Not all the evidence has yet been received, the he "believes has been collected." Presentation of evidence to establish probable cause on abduction and defiling charges, on Dec. 4th. Judge Downer will determine whether to send it to a grand jury. Their findings will then go back to judge, then trial, but it depends on evidence that they have.

"Voluminous amounts forensic/physical evidence."

Thanks everyone contacting with support from all over the world, those putting the issue at the fronts of their minds, and thanks CNN for being the only truck left, only national news still in Charlottesville, and he will update with Situation Rooms Wolf Blitzer.

Any dealings with JM of any kind ever, call the tip line. It will help in the new phase of the search to build an accurate profile.

(this was paraphrased and haphazardly quoted, best i could do for now. useful, revealing and worth the listen.)
http://insidecville.com/city/hannah-update-10-8-14/

Hoping they find her soon... I think they probably have more than hair that will tie him to these murders. I have a sick feeling he took something from each of them... shoes maybe? They have said MH's murder was brutal... godspeed for the searchers.

I brought up storage units. As I left work today in Rockbrige county I noticed several units with people moving things in and out. So it clicked to bring it up. And he is transitional. Breaking up with a gf, etc. Not sure how it is in Cville, but around here there are no gates to storage units. He could even have one near his grandmother. I helped move my Mom's piano from a storage unit in Staunton at 4 AM a few years ago. There were no gates. And many of them who are past due (in this area of VA) they put a padlock on and wait a month or so and then auction off the goods.

Were HG's shoes on the list of items for searchers / locals to watch for?

what's the history/background on this girl found in Hemlock Overlook Park in Fairfax County?

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...teen-cara-golias-reported-missing-107644.html

That happened while he was in custody, and should be in the other victims thread if anywhere. They believe suicide, it appears.

Bessie will shut this thread down if we get OT from the search (which I see I'm guilty of above - hard to not respond before checking the thread title!).

Search a cemetary. Or something he holds dear.

So far it seems like he held killing and raping dear, not his family, his friends, his town, his state. It's all about JM for him not others. JM was known for knowing his way around the woods. He liked to fish. He had a lots of time to learn how hide things. It would help to know more of the places he held dear; Where he went? What he was for Halloween? What movies did he like? Favorite junk food, shoe size, anything? It's all coming together bit by bit, step by step...

Coy reporting, toward the end of the interview. Most likey that the case will go thus, but who knows depends on the "voluminous evidence" from the car. It'll hopefully motivate JM to talk and say where. If they can place Hannah Graham in his car... then he didn't tell his family the truth either.

It was interesting that he could get to Earlysville, where they were searching today, all on back roads.

I brought up storage units. As I left work today in Rockbrige county I noticed several units with people moving things in and out. So it clicked to bring it up. And he is transitional. Breaking up with a gf, etc. Not sure how it is in Cville, but around here there are no gates to storage units. He could even have one near his grandmother. I helped move my Mom's piano from a storage unit in Staunton at 4 AM a few years ago. There were no gates. And many of them who are past due (in this area of VA) they put a padlock on and wait a month or so and then auction off the goods.

I personally think his thing is putting victims into the elements/woods/field. If MH and CM are linked... seems to me that he has a pattern.

He is not speaking because...maybe just spitballing here...he is a killer and an accused twice "alleged" rapist. JMO. Good post btw. I just don't believe he is innocent or had a partner. Derrick Todd Lee was not very smart. Yet he managed to kill several women. I am assuming that people think that you have to be smart to kill people. Has no ever heard of hunting season? For animals? Like these guys are smart? You are telling me that people who can stalk and hunt deer or whatever...have to have smarts? Nope. Just opportunity.

Very good point on the hunters! Wow. Never thought about it like that. I also suspect that JM was very interested in serial killer trivia as a hobby kind of thing. That beach he went to in Texas is a famous mass grave site of a serial killer, which was mentioned here on WS. I find that creepy, and too strong of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

First off, I'm amazed at how far HG walked that night. I'm mostly familiar with the western part of Cville, around the university. 14th and Wertland is where one of my old haunts is... A place called St. Maarten. I'm from Fairfax County and went to a college near Lynchburg (not Liberty!) so I would go down 29 which rubs through the NW part, turns into 250 and back to 29. But I digress. Bear with me here...

So I'm thinking that because she was so far from home, she was probably promised a ride. JM probably offered her one. His intentions probably determined where HG wound up, because of the way the main roads out of town are set up. If he was driving towards her house (or even his house, thinking he'd get lucky) he'd head west, so if he was in that area when something happened, he probably would've headed down 29 south and continued (going towards where MH was found) or he would go on 29 south then head west on 64 towards Waynesboro. Both very rural.

Before he went out, he coached at the Covenant School, so to end up at Tempo and those environs, he'd have come up from the south on 20. If he had bad intentions from the start, and he killed her early on (soon after she got in the car), he'd have to head back down 20 or 5th St South so he wouldn't be driving around town where the police probably had a decent sized presence.

If you look at a map, 29 south and 20 south run parallel for a bit and in between them is....his home town! There is also what looks like a quarry and a reservoir.

My money is on him heading west. I don't see the second scenario being that plausible. I think that he tries something on the girls and it spirals out of control. I don't see him doing it in the car, not a man of his size anyway. I think this is why MH ended up where she did. I think HG is west, down 29, farther than MH, maybe down around Wintergreen, or Walton's Mountain, or Schuyler.

JMO.

He has at least two attorneys as FB friends...

The person posting on the forum seemed to think so, a friend attorney or friendly attorney, but not sure it's verified. Both his traffic infraction attorney's were reported not to be involved with his case.

First off, I'm amazed at how far HG walked that night. I'm mostly familiar with the western part of Cville, around the university. 14th and Wertland is where one of my old haunts is... A place called St. Maarten. I'm from Fairfax County and went to a college near Lynchburg (not Liberty!) so I would go down 29 which rubs through the NW part, turns into 250 and back to 29. But I digress. Bear with me here...

So I'm thinking that because she was so far from home, she was probably promised a ride. JM probably offered her one. His intentions probably determined where HG wound up, because of the way the main roads out of town are set up. If he was driving towards her house (or even his house, thinking he'd get lucky) he'd head west, so if he was in that area when something happened, he probably would've headed down 29 south and continued (going towards where MH was found) or he would go on 29 south then head west on 64 towards Waynesboro. Both very rural.

Before he went out, he coached at the Covenant School, so to end up at Tempo and those environs, he'd have come up from the south on 20. If he had bad intentions from the start, and he killed her early on (soon after she got in the car), he'd have to head back down 20 or 5th St South so he wouldn't be driving around town where the police probably had a decent sized presence.

If you look at a map, 29 south and 20 south run parallel for a bit and in between them is....his home town! There is also what looks like a quarry and a reservoir.

My money is on him heading west. I don't see the second scenario being that plausible. I think that he tries something on the girls and it spirals out of control. I don't see him doing it in the car, not a man of his size anyway. I think this is why MH ended up where she did. I think HG is west, down 29, farther than MH, maybe down around Wintergreen, or Walton's Mountain, or Schuyler.

JMO.

Thank you for posting! Very informative.
He was so into football, the game that day, where they found the rape and murder victim in Lynchburg LE is looking into now, maybe he went someplace around the football field from earlier that same days? Maybe not. I wonder if anyone reported peeping tom incidents that may have been related to him. There was this one person who knew him from HS, on the football team with him, who mentioned how he would latch onto people.

Thank you for posting!
He was so into football, the game that day, where they found the rape and murder victim in Lynchburg LE is looking into now, maybe he went someplace around the football field from earlier that same days?

Perhaps, but that would be too close, plus he has connections with the school football program so that'd be really risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77