Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by bessie, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskers

whiskers Well-Known Member

Don't you worry. I'm sure the search does not have the capacity to go on like this for another month. It shouldn't stress people out too much longer who are worried about it and the funding.

I'm not sure if you are a VA resident, but I know many are hoping this search leads to other unanswered questions concerning several missing women.

2. KenoshaKid

KenoshaKid All the darkness in the world cannot put out a sin

(BBM) and an ORANGE vehicle, no less.

3. MJPeony

MJPeony SF Bay Area

But why would they keep them?

4. FindHG

FindHG *

5. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Would a volunteer assistant coach have after hours access or a key to the locker room at the school? Hopefully the school has cameras and all the film has been viewed. Seems to be a place that would be close and easy to take Hannah early in the morning.

Let today's search brings answers!

6. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Active Member

The SAR community is really connected to this one for some reason. Private K9 SAR teams from across the country are contacting Virginia SAR on a daily basis volunteering to come in and assist in the search.

All of my local teams have all contacted Virginia SAR and are just waiting to be asked to come assist. None of this is costing the state of Virginia anything.

Our local teams waiting for the word to come help
    http://linville-centralrescue.org/search-and-rescue-dog-team-pd-56.php

7. LG3

LG3 Member

As a Charlottesville resident and mother of two daughters, I am so thankful this search is still going on! As Jamicat and other posters have mentioned, if they can find Hannah, there's a much better chance at putting away a very dangerous serial rapist/murderer. They might possibly be able to close other cases that have been haunting them for so long. If they find strong evidence with Hannah, there's a better chance of getting him to plead guilty to her death and possibly reveal details about others they didn't even know of if they offer him life in prison rather than the death penalty. It's very important they find her and I hope this search continues as long as there are people willing to help search.

8. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

9. whiskers

whiskers Well-Known Member

I agree and I hope the search continues. Maybe my sarcasm wasn't detected in previous post.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people have a problem with an ongoing search. Exactly, they have so many haunting cases that the one thing we have for any glimmer of hope is Hannah's search.

10. klily444

klily444 Well-Known Member

"Originally Posted by Conductor71
    Yes, and I am not anti-Hannah, but this seems over the top. Thousands go missing. I wonder how this leaves other parents with missing children feeling?"

I want Hannah found. This is not the only case I am putting my time and energy into right now, but it is an important one to me. If you feel it is over the top and other missing children are deserving of more time and attention, you can sleuth those cases here on WS, get more information out in the media, and really make a difference.

11. FindHG

FindHG *

This work for me in order to stay focused

Right hand corner, top of the page: Settings then in the left column Edit Ignore List

12. Appalachiagirl

Appalachiagirl New Member

As a woman and a resident of VA, I am glad the search is so extensive. I hope that by finding Hannah, it will lead to more evidence that could put a dangerous serial rapist/killer behind bars for life.

There are far too many missing/murdered women in VA. Finally, they are doing something about it!

13. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

14. GeeButtersnaps

GeeButtersnaps Active Member

How is he "being treated"? Where have you seen that he is being treated unfairly as you allude to here?

15. Enni

Enni New Member

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with how JLM is being treated?

IMO, LE exercised so much restraint he was able to flee over 1,000 miles away, and nearly got away from them.

If LE has nothing, why didn't JLM's attny push for bail? Instead the defense (not prosecution) postponed hearing till Dec.

Btw, for those who wish to make this a matter of race, you should be aware that not all the women involved are white. Also, Alexis Murphy's death was prosecuted w/o a body and w/o delay, putting a white perp behind bars. This is not about race.

16. TheBunk

TheBunk New Member

17. GeeButtersnaps

GeeButtersnaps Active Member

Knowing the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania area Route 3 is a major road through that area and a body in that median could not be there for long without being discovered so no way IMO could that be HG unless someone other than JM put her there..

Edit: I should also add through to Culpeper as you stated..sorry..

18. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

I am mind blown.

Trying not to be .

19. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

I dunno ,I am gonna wait. Just crazy though.

20. FindHG

FindHG *

missed this. thnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.