Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the awareness for HG is nationwide, hunter and other outdoor sportsman websites, forums, blogs; hiking, mountain bike, atv, off road, etc. are great resources for getting the word out.. Many of these outdoors persons come from other states. Awareness of any vulture and other scavenger activity should be checked out and or reported to officials.

Also the FBI has a very effective national billboard initiative that will help in spreading awareness for Hannah Graham upon request by CPD..
The FBI's National Digital Billboard Initiative began in 2009.. --> http://www.fbi.gov/richmond/news-and-outreach/outreach/billboard

they said the beach where he was found was a popular fishing spot, maybe he needed food!
what led them to this orchard?

I think they should put an investigator or two on local area tackle stores....even Walmarts sporting goods section.

Would also be wise to check to see where got his fishing license from.

Someone there could have given JLM advice on good fishing holes or shot the breeze with him.

Its been my experience that many of the good old boys who work in places like this have long memories and a black man with dreads whos also into fishing would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Wow! 8 mods assigned to this forum. Is that a record?
(please don't poof me)

I do want to know more about how the FBI can evaluate cell phone data. It's not just calls and texting that I'm interested in. We all know that apps on HG and JM's phones could have been tracking their locations that night (up until phones turned off), and may be saved on a server. They can create maps of their locations based on whatever Facebook or Yelp or other apps gather. I hope they're thinking of this. I assume they are.
Other people have posted in reply to your question so I won't say too much here, besides confirming that location data sent to a server ("the cloud") can be very detailed, but it can also depend on how the user had their phone configured. Speaking just for Android phones, it's possible for a user to turn off location data entirely, meaning apps won't have access to it. It's also possible to configure the location services to use high-accuracy, battery-saving, or GPS/device-only modes.

But even in low-accuracy modes, it's striking to see just how sensitive the phone can be to a location change - with my own android phone, even with high-accuracy mode turned off, it will recognize if I leave my house and walk up my driveway. Plotted on a map this low-resolution location often appears wrong - it will show my phone as being two houses down, for example, instead of with me in my garage, but it still sees the 'delta', the change, and notes it with a timestamp.

they said the beach where he was found was a popular fishing spot, maybe he needed food!
what led them to this orchard?

He was spotted on video going into the local store to ask about camping on the beach and bought some bug spray. A local mentioned upthread that the only guys you see camping on the beach this time of year have lots of fishing poles in the water. She described it as a 'drinking town with a fishing problem'.

The orchard is the scene of another disappearance.

I believe he disposed of her in VA the same night. Statistics say, within 12 miles of where she was last seen alive....

I you find the right thread (haven't a clue what number) you'll find a lot of us here were looking at and discussing his FB profile before and during when it changed to the black square. IIRC is was changed about 8pm

Thanks, I missed the discussion. I can't keep up with all the information posted here. :gaah: I came across his FB and just thought I would mention it in the event it wasn't discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44