Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was spotted on video going into the local store to ask about camping on the beach and bought some bug spray. A local mentioned upthread that the only guys you see camping on the beach this time of year have lots of fishing poles in the water. She described it as a 'drinking town with a fishing problem'.

The orchard is the scene of another disappearance.

This is true. It is very quiet on that stretch of beach where he was located. You may see the occasional fisherman this time of year but they are pretty obvious, will usually have their poles stuck in the sand. An earlier news article linked on the locked discussion thread linked an article that said he was looking for food and for an ice chest shortly before his arrest.

But I wonder if JM's phone would ping...

<snip>

GALVESTON, Tex. &#8212; A federal law enforcement source confirmed a phone call made from a borrowed cell phone in Louisiana, to Virginia, is how they discovered Jesse Matthew was out of the state and on the run.

A federal law enforcement source told me that call Wednesday helped track him down.

&#8220;Most criminals make a mistake, said Mike Banks, a local forensics expert. &#8220;This was his; I don&#8217;t think that he presumed that everyone back home would have their phone tapped and I presume they had legal wire taps on all phones.&#8221;

The source also told me they knew he was in Texas because of highway technology.

&#8220;It wouldn&#8217;t surprise me a bit if police have a way to photograph a car that goes through say a toll that sets off an algorithm or a ping that would lead them to the Galveston area,&#8221; said Banks.

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/report-c...rs-tripped-up-uva-abduction-suspect-in-texas/

Matthew changed his FB profile picture and photos on Sept. 20. I wonder if he changed it, or did somebody else? It's now just a black square.

Yes, and it shows what time the FB pics were changed. 2:52 pm and 3:04 pm on Saturday the 20th, maybe he changed those while he was at police station or talking to his attorney.

Thanks, I missed the discussion. I can't keep up with all the information posted here. :gaah: I came across his FB and just thought I would mention it in the event it wasn't discussed.

I wonder it was done from. He was last seen, I think 5pm(from wanted poster). time zones got me confused

I watched a minute of it before they cut away. He was talking about the woman who called the Galveston County Sheriffs office non emergency number to report seeing something. He wasn't sure if she recognized jm...

Yes, and it shows what time the FB pics were changed. 2:52 pm and 3:04 pm on Saturday the 20th, maybe he changed those while he was at police station or talking to his attorney.

Yes, this is the correct times.

I bet it was changed right after talking to his attorney, who may have said to stop all social media.

All these different threads are related to one missing person... Hannah Graham..
Please let that be a unifying factor...a strength, as you will...
Mods...can we please go back to one unifying thread in a unified effort to unite..
All these different threads make me lose my thought processes:confused:

i'm off to finish laundry... catch you sleuthers later :loveyou:

Matthew lied to a TX police officer about his identity.

<snip>

The tip was called in by a woman who claimed she was driving when she passed a blue Nissan and saw Matthew. The deputy met up with the woman who described the man and the car.

She told the deputy she recognized him from television coverage of the case.

In his report, Perez said that Matthew initially claimed he didn't have identification and gave another name.

"The person was hesitant, said he had no identification," Perez wrote in his report. "Eventually he stated (his name is) George Carr (date of birth) 12/14/1984."

Perez reported that when he checked there was no indication of anyone going by that name with that birthdate. That's when the deputy ran the license plate and it came back as the car wanted in connection with Matthew's fleeing Virginia.

http://www.galvestondailynews.com/free/article_2c93728c-44ad-11e4-aca6-0017a43b2370.html

I'm so confused! HG SAR, HG Tempo, JM charges, JM other victims, HEG, HG the search, etc., etc....how many HG places are there? It's too much for me to follow! Just trying to figure out what has happened today...

So there is another thread now- #16- but it says it will be the last general one. Thanks mods!

I'm so confused! HG SAR, HG Tempo, JM charges, JM other victims, HEG, HG the search, etc., etc....how many HG places are there? It's too much for me to follow! Just trying to figure out what has happened today...

I know- someone should volunteer to do a daily update- or two people doing several updates a day that are stickied-- that would be awesome.

All these different threads are related to one missing person... Hannah Graham..
Please let that be a unifying factor...a strength, as you will...
Mods...can we please go back to one unifying thread in a unified effort to unite..
All these different threads make me lose my thought processes:confused:
I just forgot where I even posted this plea..:thinking:
I'm too tired to thread hop...off to bed...

As always, prayers of strength to the Graham's, Hannah's friends and all of us who want Justice for Darling Hannah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member