Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very early this morning, I was looking at map routes from Charlottesville to Lynchburg. I realized several things.
Rt 60 is almost the midway point, along Rt 29 , between the two locations.
Which means that Lovingston is also close to the midway between the two cities.
Rt 60 goes East to West from Rt 29, at Amherst, to Lexington, VA.
W&L University, in Lexington, VA, is where the warning went out to students about the possible sighting of MH Sketch look-a-like.
On Rt60, going westbound toward Lexington, is Buena Vista, VA and there is a body of water called Lynchburg Reservoir.
Lynchburg Reservoir and the waterways in that vicinity have fishing.

CPD, asked for possible favorite fishing locations for JLM Jr.
Given what we know about the suspect's connection to Rt 29, this might fit right in.

Regarding the cyber forensics capabilities at the FBI...

Thanks. That stuff is so fascinating to me! I'm sure they are overwhelmed with data. I really think the apps that run in the background could be very telling as to each of their locations up to and after she was last seen. Obviously if her phone was turned off or destroyed, that's limited. I know facebook has been served with LE requests for info in the past and they don't always comply. With something this urgent, I would hope they were already approached and were willing to comply immediately.

Does anyone know of the search continues at carter Mountain Orchard? or heard of any other searches today?

Does that area have trash pick up at residences or dp folks
take their trash to a dumpster? anyone know?

Are there street or business cameras near JM's apartment?

Man, talk about a needle in a haystack. But instead it's someone's DAUGHTER in half the United States [emoji22]

Awww ... Tim Miller says TES is on standby to search in Galveston if needed:

http://m.click2houston.com/news/man...udent-appears-before-galveston-judge/28241410

From this article (omg); he's worried about them taking his clothes off! The sick irony!

"Sir, I have a question for you," Matthew said to the judge. "They took all of my clothes and ... I feel like I should be able to have some kind of clothes."

"You appear to me to be dressed in a jumpsuit," Judge Henry replied.

"Well once I get back, they are going to take my jumpsuit off," Matthew said."

Awww ... Tim Miller says TES is on standby to search in Galveston if needed:

http://m.click2houston.com/news/man...udent-appears-before-galveston-judge/28241410

"Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch said Thursday members of his organization are on standby in case detectives need any help searching for Graham in the Galveston area.

"That's a long ride, let's face it," Miller said of the possibility that Graham could've been brought to Texas from Virginia against her will. "I really don't think anybody could control anybody that long. But right now we're gonna let them do the investigation and if they activate a search, then we'll certainly assist them."

"Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch said Thursday members of his organization are on standby in case detectives need any help searching for Graham in the Galveston area.

"That's a long ride, let's face it," Miller said of the possibility that Graham could've been brought to Texas from Virginia against her will. "I really don't think anybody could control anybody that long. But right now we're gonna let them do the investigation and if they activate a search, then we'll certainly assist them."

maybe his crew should search around charottesville? he fleed severa days after his disappearance. i doubt he took her with him.

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 3m
VDEM giving an update about the latest in the search for #HannahGraham @CBS19

ByeQbPcCIAEqjzp.jpg

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 2m
VDEM following up search for #HannahGraham in the city and spreading out to Albemarle County @CBS19

Colleen Quigley @colleenwquigley · 2m
VDEM: landowners important in search because they know their land better than anyone. Can tell if something is out of place

Colleen Quigley @colleenwquigley · 2m
VDEM: hope people out this weekend biking and hiking in the woods will bring in some new information @CBS19

Colleen Quigley @colleenwquigley · now
VDEM: "time is against us" in search for #HannahGraham @CBS19

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 10m
VDEM search for #HannahGraham is based off tips from the public and profiles of past cases @CBS19

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 10m
"we still hold out hope that she is found alive" VDEM says of #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/colleenwquigley

i'm reay frustrated because i don't feel ike they are drumming up searches. they certainly aren't informing the public with anything useful to go on. also, where are the locals? seems like the would have ideas of where to search. like the previous poster did of the reservoir.

are there any crops of any kind in Cville?

i'm reay frustrated because i don't feel ike they are drumming up searches. they certainly aren't informing the public with anything useful to go on. also, where are the locals? seems like the would have ideas of where to search. like the previous poster did of the reservoir.

are there any crops of any kind in Cville?

i don't know how twitter works, so if those were recent twitters, i retract my statement that they aren't drumming up searches.

Will LE be having another public search this weekend? I've heard no news about them needing volunteers.

Where is Hannah, @$$h0l*!!!!!!!!

Time to bust out the waterboarding!! jmo

As stated in the above video link, if TES assisted, they would need more leads/ info from LE before they would start searching anywhere. Truly a needle in a haystack.

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 13m
VDEM search for #HannahGraham is based off tips from the public and profiles of past cases @CBS19

Colleen Quigley ‏@colleenwquigley 11m
"we still hold out hope that she is found alive" VDEM says of #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/colleenwquigley

BBM - interesting?

From this article (omg); he's worried about them taking his clothes off! The sick irony!

"Sir, I have a question for you," Matthew said to the judge. "They took all of my clothes and ... I feel like I should be able to have some kind of clothes."

"You appear to me to be dressed in a jumpsuit," Judge Henry replied.

"Well once I get back, they are going to take my jumpsuit off," Matthew said."

To me this just makes it seem to me like this guy is sooooooo not bright. Like, slow. Like he really thought they weren't going to let him wear anything.?? How can someone this slow possibly hide a body so well that nearly 2 weeks later nobody can find it?!? (My sad opinion that Hannah is deceased).

I don't think this guy is innocent, just shocked that he has pulled this off.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member