Happy New Year Everyone

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Barbara, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Barbara

Barbara New Member

I wanted to take this time, before everyone goes out and I am off the computer to wish you all the happiest, healthiest and prosperous New Year.

You are all such a great group and I feel like I know all of you on some small level.

We had some turmoil toward the end of 2003 but it seems like the new year will bring some sanity back to the forums.

River,

Words can't express how grateful we all are to have this place and for all your hard work and dedication, I thank you.

Maxi,

Thanks for everything you do (and so well, I might add). Please stay and give the board a fighting chance to stay alive. Without you, well, I just don't know.........

Toth,

Gotta love you. Have a happy and healthy New Year. Maybe 2004 will be the year you see the light :)

Everyone,

Stay safe tonight and looking forward to another year of great debates and discussions. :blowkiss:

Happy New Year

Barbara

2. Loading...

3. Imon128

Imon128 Former Member

Happy New Year, to you, too, Barbara and all, and a safe and prospersous one as well. :)

4. Britt

Britt New Member

Great post, Barbara. Ditto every word :)

5. cookie

cookie New Member

May all of our forum family have a wonderful new year. Good luck and best wishes to all of you. :)

6. Blazeboy3

Blazeboy3 Inactive

2004...IT'S THE YEAR FOR "JONBENET"! IMHO we can(and we will) have a JonBenet Day just like history repeated itself(Martha Moxley HAD HER DAY!)! ... but we can do better in regards to "TIME(ING?)!"don't ya thinK?!