HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This old lady is going to have a buffet dinner at a nice restaurant. The only problem.....nothing to bring home for turkey gumbo.
Hope you have a great day with family and friends.....Hugs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. No matter if we are spending the day with a big group, a small group or in our own company I hope everyone has blessings to be thankful for today. I know one of mine is y'all. Most of my family and friends in real life don't know I'm on Websleuths. I'm so happy to have found this wonderful community of smartminded, curious and justice seeking individuals. I'm thankful for each of you today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving.

I am stuffed. And thankful.
Happy long weekend to those that have one (I’ll never forget to request the day after off again ugh to having to work tomorrow am). Planning a little holiday online shopping this weekend . And will apparently be getting some snow in a few days. Ick

happy holiday :)

I am stuffed. And thankful.
Happy long weekend to those that have one (I’ll never forget to request the day after off again ugh to having to work tomorrow am). Planning a little holiday online shopping this weekend . And will apparently be getting some snow in a few days. Ick

happy holiday :)

I feel you on the having to work tomorrow AM and the snow ;) Stay warm, get some sleep tonight & drive safe. Already have my windshield wipers up in case the storm hits us early overnight tonight.

We just cancelled our usual Thanksgiving plans. Just a small dinner this year. Thankfully everyone is healthy, and hopefully can manage to keep it that way so that next year life can get back to normal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back