Hard Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
that could of course be possible

I can also see that it would be possible for an abductor to hand Maddy out of the window to another person - hence they would be opened from the inside - that could also be a an alternative ?

It is becoming very frustrating for everyone that this case is still in limbo

Yes, but two people would increase the chances of being sighted, if the window of time is as small as reported.

Didn't the PJ reportedly re-enact passing something through the window, to see if that were feasible? No results of course, but reportedly, they tried to recreate that action.

Yes, but two people would increase the chances of being sighted, if the window of time is as small as reported.

Didn't the PJ reportedly re-enact passing something through the window, to see if that were feasible? No results of course, but reportedly, they tried to recreate that action.

Why fiddle around with a shuttered window when the door was unlocked?

An unlocked door says: "Here are my kids. Just take them".

There was evidence, the DNA, of someone in Madeleine's bedroom. The police in & of Portugal worded it as "found where it did not belong." This was someone not a McCann. It was important, so if you jar your memory you will remember this news item. If not, I will locate the story and reproduce it here.

There was evidence, the DNA, of someone in Madeleine's bedroom. The police in & of Portugal worded it as "found where it did not belong." This was someone not a McCann. It was important, so if you jar your memory you will remember this news item. If not, I will locate the story and reproduce it here.

Perhaps this is what you are referring to:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22254157-2,00.html

Of course there is also this report that confirms Maddie's DNA in blood found behind the couch and in the Renault:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=506725&in_page_id=1770

Of course, these are only media reports and therefore completely unsubstantiated and should not be believed until they are confirmed by law enforcement, in writing and as a sworn statement (and notorized), but not Portuguese law enforcement.....

We stayed at a beach condo last summer for a week. I bet a million, if someone looked hard enough, there would be DNA of each family member there today! I find it odd they only found one unexplained dna match. Even in the nicest high end hotels I've been in, there have been "remains" of a former tenet. A Hair strand in the bath room floor, or Kleenex tucked away. Remeber those Dateline shows where they checked hotel rooms for "germs"? They uncovered anything from menstrual blood to siemen in the majority of all hotel beds they tested.

They either have the worlds best maids there in Portugal, or that apt. was scrubbed from top to bottom recently to have only found one unrelated dna sample.

Perhaps this is what you are referring to:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22254157-2,00.html

Of course there is also this report that confirms Maddie's DNA in blood found behind the couch and in the Renault:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=506725&in_page_id=1770

Of course, these are only media reports and therefore completely unsubstantiated and should not be believed until they are confirmed by law enforcement, in writing and as a sworn statement (and notorized), but not Portuguese law enforcement.....

what is your point now - that the Australian news artiicle is being cruely ignored ( how a paper in australia can have a feel for this case - well god only knows )

do you honestly feel that these people still killed their daughter - even now ?

We stayed at a beach condo last summer for a week. I bet a million, if someone looked hard enough, there would be DNA of each family member there today! I find it odd they only found one unexplained dna match. Even in the nicest high end hotels I've been in, there have been "remains" of a former tenet. A Hair strand in the bath room floor, or Kleenex tucked away. Remeber those Dateline shows where they checked hotel rooms for "germs"? They uncovered anything from menstrual blood to siemen in the majority of all hotel beds they tested.

They either have the worlds best maids there in Portugal, or that apt. was scrubbed from top to bottom recently to have only found one unrelated dna sample.

I am not sure what point you are trying to make - are you saying that someone deliberately destroyed evidence - scrubbed the room before the police had a chance to check ?

If so who and when - ??

I am not sure what point you are trying to make - are you saying that someone deliberately destroyed evidence - scrubbed the room before the police had a chance to check ?

If so who and when - ??

My point is either they have the worlds best maids in Portugal, or yes, someone scrubbed the apartment (I don't know who or when...sometime before police came, your guess is as good as mine) cleansing away all traces of human except one lone sample of DNA unrelated to the family. You don't think that's odd? Beach resort, honeymoon couples, families, kids with boo boos and only one foreign DNA?

ETA...I know my Brother is a germ freak and he won't bath in a bath tub at a resort or hotel unless he bleaches it...so maybe Kate and Gerry are germ freaks.

what is your point now - that the Australian news artiicle is being cruely ignored ( how a paper in australia can have a feel for this case - well god only knows )

do you honestly feel that these people still killed their daughter - even now ?

It is what it is gord....

Every time I post an article that shows a contradictory viewpoint I must "put on my armor", so to speak. I expected such a response so I added it, to save someone else the bother.

No one said the AU article was/is/should be ignored. It relates the information tuba referred to, nothing more. I offered the second article to show that while yes, there was DNA reported as belonging to a "european male" written up in the press there was also DNA reported as a 100% match for Madeleine found as well. Just making sure we have all the information we can get.

I will not "bite" on your last sentence except to say, what does "even now" have to do with anything? Did you expect that something would have made up my mind one way or another? What would that "something" be? As far as I can tell we are still here waiting for some sort of definitive answer.

Nothing has changed....

No one said the AU article was/is/should be ignored. It relates the information tuba referred to, nothing more. I offered the second article to show that while yes, there was DNA reported as belonging to a "european male" written up in the press there was also DNA reported as a 100% match for Madeleine found as well. Just making sure we have all the information we can get.......

I find it interesting that some people can quickly assume that DNA of a "European male" automatically equates to an ADULT "paedophile kidnapper". European males come in all ages from a drooling infant to a sweaty teenager. Madeline's "room" was used by probably hundreds of European couples with small drooling, sneezing, bed wetting, bloody toe, snot nosed kids. Really, this one piece of evidence is laughable IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member