Harley in the Hangar: Chop Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, who put their vehicle and/or trailer up for sale on Kijiji and had it ripped off?

The hair on the back of his neck stands up when he thinks about it. He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji "more to test the market."

But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind.

"I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

If the accident occurred during the commission of the theft, and DM and Ms did not seek aid, is that not still first degree murder?

No, the TB trial alone is scheduled to last 4-5 months. They'd be in court a year if they attempted to try all three cases together. Also, the only thing these crimes really have in common is DM. There is no other common denominator that we know of.

So should we suspect WM's and LB's deaths were also accidental? I'm not buying the accidental theory. IF that was the case in TB's death, it would be then classified second degree or perhaps manslaughter. JMO.

And the charges have stuck to first degree...premeditated.

Actually, who put their vehicle and/or trailer up for sale on Kijiji and had it ripped off?

The hair on the back of his neck stands up when he thinks about it. He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji "more to test the market."

But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind.

"I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Quite the coincidence eh?! Both MM and TB list their vehicles on Kijiji and both have them stolen. ;)

We should start referring to DM and MS as the Kijiji Killers. That will be a great title for their up and coming biography. MOO.

Certainly, there was no thought in mind that one day this brazen theft of a high-end bike would somehow have a connection to the alleged "Kijiji killers" case.

Quite the coincidence eh?! Both MM and TB list their vehicles on Kijiji and both have them stolen. ;)

We should start referring to DM and MS as the Kijiji Killers. That will be a great title for their up and coming biography. MOO.

No I dont think so. I certainly don't think we should be referring to someone who has not been convicted of a crime as a killer.

Certainly, there was no thought in mind that one day this brazen theft of a high-end bike would somehow have a connection to the alleged "Kijiji killers" case.

We do not know that this orange bike was connected to the case in any way, so the title for the hypothetical biography may not make any sense. This is my opinion it is based on the fact that the orange Harley has not been connected to DM or MS by way of any conviction or charge from what I have read and heard.

We were wayyyyyy OT in this Harley thread, so if you're looking for your post, I've just moved 43 posts over to the Related Issues and Food for Thought thread.

We were wayyyyyy OT in this Harley thread, so if you're looking for your post, I've just moved 43 posts over to the Related Issues and Food for Thought thread.

That thread is still locked. Does this mean the discussion is over?

I think the thread was somehow closed during the transfer sillybilly.

Yeah, I had forgotten it was already a locked thread. General Discussion #3 is also locked, so am getting advice on where they should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla