Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Ambiance, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohabi

Mohabi Confuto pridem

I still believe she's guilty.

If someone else came forward today and claimed to have killed Caylee I would NOT believe it.

2. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Which would still not clear him as a suspect. It would go into court as to show he was able to plot the crime.

And his lawyer could try to show reasonable doubt.

LE would not treat him as a non suspect from that point on until he was cleared and if nothing could clear him this evidence would be entered into court no matter if he was writing a book or not. Nor would it matter if he was truely innocent ot guilty the computer searches would become evidence.

3. Mandy113

Mandy113 Member

I read this the other day and wondered why this guy didn't testify for the DT. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the DT sure had experts examine Casey didn't they? If she could have been diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder, PTSD, or any type of mental illness or suffering from childhood trauma ... wouldn't it have come out during those examinations?

No offense to your post at all, I just read that article as more speculation with nothing factual to base it on in this case.

JMO

4. Meagain

Meagain Active Member

I only questioned 'intent' or 'planning' But I have all along. It's not logical to me. But then again, nothing she's done is really logical to a normal person.

I tend to envision her in a fit of rage with that weird teeth barring thing she does (which is incredibly creepy).

5. erinleigh

erinleigh New Member

6. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Stacy

Why couldn't Casey come out about an ACCIDENT ? I'll tell you why ... there was evidence of chloroform in Caylee's system and if she reported the location of the body, she'd be in Lowell CI convicted of 1st degree murder.

7. kimmera

kimmera Member

You got that right...they had two independent MD's check her out pretrial in hopes of maybe coming up with something like this theory, because it would have made their jobs much easier. Then three court-appointed MDs examined her during the trial as a result of the competency motion. You can bet your last dollar that if they found any signs of bipolar disorder or anything else that would have explained her outrageous behavior, the DT would have been all over that like stink on poop. Dr. Ablow has never met with ICA. :twocents:

8. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

Dr.Ablow had a failed tv show,probably looking for his 15 minutes of fame.His theory is built on lies nothing more.

9. erinleigh

erinleigh New Member

no if GA was involved casey would have told sooner. nothing in her personality suggests she was anyody's victim. quite the opposite actually. jesse nailed it when he called her a diabolical liar. she had no problem "confessing" GA's involvement once her DT dreamed it up. if she wa protecting him she would have continued to the end or pled out to the truth within the 1st year and not waited for a DP trial. too risky. heck..her letters to cookie sho me she was still going with zanny defense in the 1st year still. DT reviewed the evience and depos and found a way to use the anthonys protection of casey against them. thy got lucky, any other jury would have at least been hung. she's just happend to have had 12 jurors willing to close their eyes to the circumstances.

the jury went for an easy way out. their lack of thought process doesnt make me exclude mine.

she is guilty of caylee's death and not reporting it. thats suspicious no mater how u slice it. an accident could have been called in. u dont go into shock and dump a child's body for an accident and make it look like murder. no matter how badly you dont want you date night ruined..

her parents are guilty of their behavior post day 31..not prior in my eyes regarding caylee's death. JMO

10. Yellow

Yellow Active Member

I 100% believe Casey is guilty and George was NOT involved.

However, I read her jailhouse letters yesterday, and I am wondering if this was some kind of Andrea Yates sitation. Has anyone else read the letters and what did they think of them?

She talks about God ALOT and constantly quotes from Scripture. She talks about how it is good that Caylee isn't here so she would not have to suffer w a bad family (or something to that effect). She sounds completely off the wall in the letters. They are SOO weird.

She sounds happy, smiley faces, etc., and she seems like she is completely dissociated from reality. Even in December when they have found Caylee, she is there talking about peanut butter.

I don't know - is she acting? Is she mental? I can't believe she cannot not be mental -she has to be. Who lies like that? Something is wrong. Doesn't excuse what she did and she probably doesn't meet the definition of legal insanity -which would require her to not know it was wrong. But she has to be clinically ill.

I would be interested to hear what others think of the letters. What do others make of all of the religious references? I assume that they maybe were not introduced in trial for hearsay reasons (I guess they would not be a statement against interest to get around hearsay rules, if the defense wanted to offer them in).

11. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

Would you please clarify what you mean by "his theory?" That is, are you referring to the widely accepted theory of trauma and behavior, which Dr, Ablow touched upon? Or are you referring to JB's defense theory?

12. Maryann123

Maryann123 New Member

Some of the things Jesse Grund and his dad have said about the Anthonys has me thinking. Cindy was really overbearing and I can picture George saying "your mother will never forgive you!" But, it still doesn't explain her sitting in jail for 3 years and never bringing this up. Nor does it explain her actions after the "accidental" death of her daughter. I find it hard to believe that George stayed out of any conversation with Casey regarding Caylee's whereabouts. How could he smell death in her car, but just ignore it and go to work? I'm 99% certain Casey is guilty, but 1% is still nagging at me!

13. erinleigh

erinleigh New Member

she could have left and then double backed after she knew GA left. his call to the house was maybe trying to bust her bing bak home. it sent of the calls to CA right after IIRC of casey probably trying to see why GA called ia her mom. cayle probably died at home after GA left for work is my guess but its only a hunch . i really wish cadaver dogs would have searched the house.

everyone stating the 9th was weird tho since even tho casey was saying 31 days they all claimed last time to see her was the 9th. what the heck was that all about. 31 days led to the 16th. the anthonys are a puzzle we will never solve but it doesnt make casey less culpable since her DT claims she was there for TOD. she should have been charged with child abuse. that would have at least covered an "accident not reported for aid to resusitate"
    the verdict depresses me because now everyone is buying into the GA something theory and i personally dont think he did.

14. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer New Member

I read the article as well and I appreciate the person posting it here. But...
    Like you it all seems more speculation.
    If this scenario fit KC why in the world would her DT play Russian Roulette with her life if this can be proven?
    I hope everyone will understand that when I post I am in no way trying to push my opinion on anyone. I am only trying to make sense of the senseless.
    I am not familiar with any DRS. KC may have seen while incarcerated but if she was examined hopefully they would have been able to diagnose a person this sick.

15. SaltyTexan

SaltyTexan New Member

Casey is very different from Andrea Yates, Yates was definitely mentally ill and evenso many wanted her to die.

I read the jailhouse letters too, I have known people in jail, they KNOW that they are monitored and act accordingly. She was smart enough to know that her letters were likely to be seized. In fact, I think that they knew she was sneaking notes and let her get away with it to gain insight about her. I noticed that she referred to God as "Daddy", that besides talking about God, she discussed her raging hormones and food much, much more than she mentioned Caylee.

I don't think she is mentally ill so much as she is just manipulative and maybe just plain evil.

16. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

One thing that has long baffled me is the two different arrangements of Casey's bedroom. To wit:

[​IMG]
    Crime Scene Photo

[​IMG]
    Defense Photo

17. Mandy113

Mandy113 Member

There is one other point I'd like to make about the opinions offered by Dr Keith Ablow in his interview. He mentions childhood sexual abuse and the possibility of ICA suffering from trauma due to being abused by her father. He also brings up the possibility ICA is suffering from bi-polar disorder. JMO it is speculation as neither has been proven even if it does seem to explain ICA's behavior.

My best friend was sexually abused by family members as child. She also suffers from and is being treated for bi-polar disorder. She has never killed a child. She's never physically harmed anyone. Just as people have stated for someone to claim sexual abuse when they were not victimized does a huge disservice to the real victims, the same is true with mental illness. I don't think it's ok, especially for a doctor, to speculate about a mental illness diagnosis to explain someone's actions. To do so, in my humble opinion, casts a false light on everyone who is suffering from the disorder.

Sorry, this guy really made my blood boil. JMO and all that.

18. EgyptNug

EgyptNug Member

I'm one hundred percent sure she is guilty of aggravated manslaughter at a minimum. After the trial, I am open to the possibility that she was im'ing or texting and caylee drowned because casey wasn't watching her.

I think it is more likely that she killed her (somehow) and left her in the trunk for a day or two. Then backed into the garage and double bagged her and put her in the laundry bag. Then back in the trunk (after finding the back yard too hard to dig). Then at some point tossed her into the woods. But i'm not 100% on whether it was chloroform or duct tape and if it was premeditated. I think it was likely that she kept half the back seat down so it was like a little tent area in the trunk, and would tell Caylee to crawl back there and nap after she either xanax'd her or used chloroform. Although I'm not sure how Casey chloroformed Caylee without gassing herself unconscious, too. I'm also not sure if the tape was cause of death or applied after death. If i'd been on the jury, i think i would have been on the fence for the more extreme charges, but would have hung the jury rather than not convict of at a minimum the aggravated manslaughter.

19. Peachy Keen

Peachy Keen New Member

I have no doubt ICA is a sociopath and has lied her way out of a conviction. If this has been posted before, I apologize. But it is worth another read IMO.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2011/06/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-does.html

Here is a list of some of the things you will hear come out of a psychopath's mouth:

It's not my fault.

Why is everyone blaming me?

I am innocent.

Why is SHE getting all the attention?

Honestly, I am telling the truth

Sound familiar?

20. Sabrina2011

Sabrina2011 Inactive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.