Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

Maybe a putter?

Sorry, but everything I know about golf I learned from Tim Conway!

Coloradokares, so sorry you broke your toe! I broke mine once- so painful and nothing you can do for it, either.

I don't think an American Girl, My Twinn or any other doll could have caused a fracture like JBR's. Even with plastic/vinyl heads. It was blunt force trauma, and IMHO didn't happen by a flashlight falling down the spiral stairs either. The point of impact would be different- with an impact more towards the top (crown) of her skull. The location of her fracture almost at the back/side of her skull indicates she was struck with a heavy object while she was standing, or at least upright. It is the classic place on a skull where a blow like that would land. This does not rule out the fact that she may have had the garrote around her neck at the time. I admit I run a few different possibilities in my mind all the time- one where a garrote is being used for erotic purposes, she screams, and is bashed with the flashlight to shut her up. (not with intent to kill her). Then there is another theory where she is slammed against the edge of a tub/sink or into a faucet. Then the garrote is applied because the kidnap plan is hatched to cover the accident.
There is a third idea where she is bashed in anger by BR and the parents stage a kidnapping/murder to cover up the incident.
And no matter how I try, I simply can't settle on just one, or rule out any of the others.

what about an egg to test the head wound...but of course size is a problem,still,could one be hit with something to simulate that kind of wound?

I'm probably going to show my ignorance of areas of life such as erotic asphixiation, but isn't it usually done for the rush that the - how can I put it - asphixee gets (ie the person being asphixiated), rather than the asphixor (are there such words? Probbaly not, but hopefully they convey what I mean). Thinking of Michael Hutchence here - there were serious rumours going around over here that he didn't actually mean to kill himself but instead was indulging in autoasphixiation and it went too far.

Coloradokares, so sorry you broke your toe! I broke mine once- so painful and nothing you can do for it, either.

I don't think an American Girl, My Twinn or any other doll could have caused a fracture like JBR's. Even with plastic/vinyl heads. It was blunt force trauma, and IMHO didn't happen by a flashlight falling down the spiral stairs either. The point of impact would be different- with an impact more towards the top (crown) of her skull. The location of her fracture almost at the back/side of her skull indicates she was struck with a heavy object while she was standing, or at least upright. It is the classic place on a skull where a blow like that would land. This does not rule out the fact that she may have had the garrote around her neck at the time. I admit I run a few different possibilities in my mind all the time- one where a garrote is being used for erotic purposes, she screams, and is bashed with the flashlight to shut her up. (not with intent to kill her). Then there is another theory where she is slammed against the edge of a tub/sink or into a faucet. Then the garrote is applied because the kidnap plan is hatched to cover the accident.
There is a third idea where she is bashed in anger by BR and the parents stage a kidnapping/murder to cover up the incident.
And no matter how I try, I simply can't settle on just one, or rule out any of the others.

IMO, the theory that BR did it and JR/PR staged the cover up to protect him can be thrown out. BR was 9 at the time. He wouldn't have gone to prison and JR would have known that. Had BR done it, he'd have been evaluated by a shrink, and I'd think the Rs would probably want that for him, under such a scenario. It might have meant putting BR in the children's psych hospital for a while, but they'd probably figure it was for the best.

This scenario would also mean that JR/PR knew for a fact - or at least had a high degree of certainty- that JBR was dead before they started the staging. Presumably they'd have taken a pulse, and listened for breathing. We know she was alive when garrotted, so it's unlikely anyone checked her vitals. Even if the vitals were too faint to detect, a parent would normally call an ambulance - just out of hope. Think of other cases you've heard of where one child seriously injures a sibling - what did the parents do? Call an ambulance? Or did they strangle their injured child with a garrotte, then
write a 3 page ransom note?

The BR did it, JR/PR covered up for him theory posits that parents who have nothing in their hearts but love for their children fail to seek medical help, and stage a hoax to avoid having their other child get pshycological help he so clearly would need. Doesn't wash.

IMO, the theory of a kidnapping gone wrong can also be dismissed. First, how does an accident as severe as the head blow happen w/o waking JR/PR ? Even if that could happen, why not just drop the body and get the heck out of Dodge? Why spend more time in the house?

IMO the accident with the tub/faucet is also unlikely. First, it it was an intruder who did it, why would he be banging her head against the tub? That would likely wake the house. He'd clamp his hand over JBR's mouth (or did he already have her mouth taped?) and leave the house with the girl.

If it was PR in a fit of rage, as Steve Thomas seems to think, why wouldn't she call an ambulance? Again, this theory posits that a mother and father with nothing but love for their children decide they'd rather not seek medical attention. I can see a mother being at rope's end (er, sorry)about bed wetting, and shoving the child in anger, unintentionally causing injury- not highly likely, but possible. What I can't see is not seeking medical attention.

IMO, JBR was killed because whoever killed her could not allow authorities to know what other things had been going on.

I'm probably going to show my ignorance of areas of life such as erotic asphixiation, but isn't it usually done for the rush that the - how can I put it - asphixee gets (ie the person being asphixiated), rather than the asphixor (are there such words? Probbaly not, but hopefully they convey what I mean). Thinking of Michael Hutchence here - there were serious rumours going around over here that he didn't actually mean to kill himself but instead was indulging in autoasphixiation and it went too far.

That's pretty much correct.

While AUTOerotic asphyxiation causes an enhancement of sexual gratification for the person engaging in it, EROTIC asphyxiation is done TO someone else. Often young people (usually males) do it to each other; dangerous because if they don't release in time, death or coma can result.
The person performing the erotic asphyxiation on someone else also receives sexual gratification because the physical reaction of the person being strangled can mimic orgasm (jerking movements, closed eyes, gasping or moaning)

IMO, JBR was killed because whoever killed her could not allow authorities to know what other things had been going on.
exactly,and we all know who that indicates.that doesn't necessarily mean he inflicted the head wound though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back