Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

It's been an acknowleged fact that she ate pineapple shortly before her death. Pineapple was not served at the White's party. Meanwhile a bowl of pineapple was found in the kitchen of the Ramsey home the next day.

So this means she ate the pineapple in the Ramsey home during the night.

The evidentiary value comes in that it contradicts the parents' statements about when JonBenet went to bed, and that neither of them gave her any pineapple...much less set it out.

That she ate that pineapple messes with the timeline given by the Ramseys, because it then means she was awake shortly before her death, and someone gave her the pineapple.

This creates a high likelihood that either one or both Ramseys were lying about the timeline of that night.

The official Ramsey intruder idea is that an intruder came into JonBenet's room, used a stun gun on her, and then carried her down to the basement and killed her.
The pineapple is not part of the picture at all.
it was interesting that Wendy Murphy thought perhaps the pineapple had been laced with something,as the R's were q'd about meds found in the house.maybe that's why they so vehemently deny it.she also said not to assume that only one tox test was done.

Pineapple at Fleet's or not.....

we're STILL left pondering mystery pineapple in a bowl on the Ramsey table.

Fleet didn't know for sure, but didn't think that pineapple was served. Priscilla said there wasn't any served...she prepared the food.
It doesn't really matter if she had any there anyway (but I'm sure PW would know,you know? it was her party).Because Thomas said in his book (that he didn't have to retract any statements from),that the pineapple in JB's stomach MATCHED what was in that bowl...RIGHT DOWN TO THE RIND.The pineapple NO DOUBT came from that bowl.It didn't come from the White's.

Re: what Wendy Murhpy said about the pineapple,(that it might have been laced with something)...don't forget that John tried to say Priscilla drugged JB with the cracked crab,even making a point in his book about saying she'd fixed JB her own separate plate.he said this in one of his interviews,too.

I think this 'pineapple' debate is a good example of 'blinders' that people can have (on both sides, mind you, but, right now I'm talking about the 'intruder theory' supporters. Here we are - Fleet's wife says 'no pineapple has been served at my home' (in so many words) - there is pineapple at the Ramseys....hmmm.....Jonbenet ate pineapple - when you consider when they came home from the white's to her death (estimated via rigor mortis) it's seems pretty fair to say she did NOT eat the pineapple at the white's. But, because Wudge has a bias he is going to overlook the fact that the preparer of food at the W.s said no pineapple, the FACT that the R.s DID have pineapple & was found on the TABLE, and that we can estimate said pineapple having been eaten an one hour to a half before Jonbenet's death - after their return....Apparently, these simple facts mean nothing to some people.

Pardon me if I don't rely on Steve Thomas. Federal Judge Judith Carnes did not either. She used Fleet White's deposition to support her decision.
she wasn't given all of the info on the case.ask Tricia about that one.John dodged that question like it was a game of professional dodge ball.

I think this 'pineapple' debate is a good example of 'blinders' that people can have (on both sides, mind you, but, right now I'm talking about the 'intruder theory' supporters. Here we are - Fleet's wife says 'no pineapple has been served at my home' (in so many words) - there is pineapple at the Ramseys....hmmm.....Jonbenet ate pineapple - when you consider when they came home from the white's to her death (estimated via rigor mortis) it's seems pretty fair to say she did NOT eat the pineapple at the white's. But, because Wudge has a bias he is going to overlook the fact that the preparer of food at the W.s said no pineapple, the FACT that the R.s DID have pineapple & was found on the TABLE, and that we can estimate said pineapple having been eaten an one hour to a half before Jonbenet's death - after their return....Apparently, these simple facts mean nothing to some people.

What you consider to be "fact", I don't. It may be true. It may not be true.

Assuming it was pineapple, we don't know where the alleged FRESHLY CUT pineapple came from. Moreover, assuming that it was freshly cut, we don't know where the outside rind was removed. We don't know when John Benet ate it. We don't know where she ate it. And we don't know how much she ate.

A lot of case lore, nothing more.

The pineapple was found in the proximal end of the small intestine, closer to the stomach. I believe the pineapple could have gotten that far in an hour and that IF there was an intruder, he could have tricked JonBenet into going downstairs to see Santa or some other reason. An intruder nutty enough and who knew a favorite snack could have gotten it out.

patsy had her prints on the bowl, there was pineapple in the bowl

JB had pineapple in her

safe to say - the pineapple was served by patsy

The pineapple was found in the proximal end of the small intestine, closer to the stomach. I believe the pineapple could have gotten that far in an hour and that IF there was an intruder, he could have tricked JonBenet into going downstairs to see Santa or some other reason. An intruder nutty enough and who knew a favorite snack could have gotten it out.

Sure that's a possibility.

Does it sound reasonable that an intruder.... a KIDNAPPER.... would risk taking a chance tempting his victim downstairs with a snack in the middle of the night?

The logical thing would be to cover the child's mouth, grab her & bring her downstairs BEFORE she has a chance to cry out.

Now that you have your victim.... leave the house. It's NOT a good time for a tea party.

why would patsy lie about that ?

cause by denying it.. it feeds the intruder theory

i dont eat lies - i spit em out

Sure that's a possibility.

Does it sound reasonable that an intruder.... a KIDNAPPER.... would risk taking a chance tempting his victim downstairs with a snack in the middle of the night?

The logical thing would be to cover the child's mouth, grab her & bring her downstairs BEFORE she has a chance to cry out.

Now that you have your victim.... leave the house. It's NOT a good time for a tea party.

not a good time for a tea party........LOL :)

The pineapple has always been the sticking point for me for the Ramseys' innocence.

At the same time, the prints on a bowl where Patsy lived, are not conclusive enough for guilt.

I always come back to the pineapple.

The pineapple has always been the sticking point for me for the Ramseys' innocence.

At the same time, the prints on a bowl where Patsy lived, are not conclusive enough for guilt.

The motive for the Ramseys to have lied about the pineapple would be?

hmmm............:crazy:

14 TRIP DeMUTH: And what I hear you saying is

15 that that's not what this is.

16 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't know, it doesn't

17 look like it. If I packed snacks, I would have

18 been downstairs in the kitchen somewhere --

19 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

20 PATSY RAMSEY: -- or, you know, but --

21 TRIP DeMUTH: Would perishable items be in

22 a Tupperware container up in JonBenet's room,

23 perishable food items?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: Not likely.

25 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

1 PATSY RAMSEY: That's what makes me think

2 it would be more likely to be the beads or

3 something.

4 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. So do you think that

5 that's pineapple in there?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. It could be.

7 TRIP DeMUTH: Would you think that that

8 would be likely, or unlikely up in her room?

Please explain. Why?

Because you believe PR saying she does not know how the pineapple got into their house?

With the 4,000,876 other red flags of dishonesty that PR flapped in everyone's face who read her words in LE interviews, listened to her on tv in interviews, or read their book; PR saying that there was never pineapple in the house and she did not fix pineapple for JBR that night makes you belive there was an intruder???

I can understand the pineapple making someone believe that PR and JR lied about JBR being asleep.

I aggree, PR's prints on the bowl are meaningless... both because she lived in the home and because the only reason the pineapple was ever really in question is because the autopsy report revealed that the contents of JBR's tummy contained a similar consistancy to the pineapple and it had to have been eaten after she arrived home, when PR and JR said she was asleep the entire time from the car until they went to bed...

Forgive me, I just do not understand. Please explain.

You are saying it makes more sense to you that a pineapple carrying terrorist/pedo/kidnapper/sadist/murderer who knew JR and PR like the back of his/her own hand did this than that JR and PR lied?

patsy says that it could be pineapple in a tupper ware in JB room

Pardon me if I don't rely on Steve Thomas. Federal Judge Judith Carnes did not either. She used Fleet White's deposition to support her decision.

So Fleet White says that he doesn't RECALL if pineapple was served or not, and Priscilla...the person that prepared the food..says NO there wasn't any served. I choose to believe Priscilla...she prepared the stuff. The Ramseys said they didn't remember either. How do YOU explain the pineapple bowl on the Ramsey's table? Patsy didn't put it there....I posted her interview for you...she says she didn't. SOOOO...where did it come from? If you are saying that you think she ate the pineapple at the Whites, then whats the purpose of the PINEAPPLE bowl on the Ramsey table? Funny how...JB ate pineapple...and a pineapple bowl was found on their table, that Patsy said she didn't put there, but yet you think that she ate the pineapple, maybe, at the party, even though Priscilla says there was no pineapple served.

patsy says that it could be pineapple in a tupper ware in JB room

patsy says it might be pineapple in the picture in a tupperware in the bedroom of JB

if she says it might be..... then

did JonBenet steal it from the grocery store all by herself ?

did she grow her own pineapples in her room ?

or is it possible PATSY thinks she might be caught in a lie and has to ADMIT
that it might be PINEAPPLE:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam