Has Oviedo house been searched by LE?

Actually, if they're searching the lake, it's not the same location we're talking about here. Lake Jessup Road is not actually ON Lake Jesup. I know, makes no sense but it's Florida. I let Jordan know about this thread, though, so they'd know there's two different places with the Lake Jessup name.
Also I thought you mentioned that the address oon Jessup Road is not in Orange County and the searches going on are in Orange county?

Joseph S. Jordan Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
Thank you Joseph Jordan and dont give up. Please! we need that baby found. I hope this is the right place to be searching..and I will say my prayers for you and your searchers.

I have received other information regarding this area and the consistent searching. I think the reason we did not search this area and there has been little coverage is because this is in Seminole County but is not very far from her home. It is also a different Sheriff's office. Oviedo is also where Amy lived with Ricardo before they moved... and Casey spent some time up there with other "friends."
Member of Texas Equusearch
www.texasequusearch.org
joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

guess everybody has already seen this on the search thread?

What are those grates along the side of the road? Some sort of drainage system?

When using google earth to view the residence at 895 N Lake Jessup Ave Ovieda Fl, you can navigate up and down the road.

Ok, I want to get this correct. There is the 895 N. Lake Jessup Oveida Seminole, FL 32765 the place that we think AH & Casey were going to rent. There is Jessup Rd. Oveida Seminole, FL 32765 which is a dead on off of Nancy Dr. which I have no idea if anyone lived there but it is very close to the above address. These two places are about 3.2 miles apart.
Then there is also a
S Lake Jessup Ave
Oviedo, FL 32765
Jessup Ave, Sanford, Seminole, FL 32773
E Jessup Ave, Longwood, Seminole, FL 32750

Dang I have a link for searching property, lots and property owners in Orange County. I wanted to see if JPC owned a home in that area since he looks so much like Caylee to me. Plus I saw that this Lauren, Casey's old babysitter is also friends with LE and someone said that Caylee looked like her and was wondering if she had a brother that could be Caylee father. So that is why I am looking to see if Lauren is connected to JPC and if there is property connected to either one of them. Need to do some more digging.

I've seen these listings for JP online (but only cities, not street addr): Orlando, Oviedo, Orlando, Orlando, Aguadilla PR, Isabela PR. And for someone who appears to be his father: Aguadilla, Aguada, Isabela, and Arecibo PR, and Miami FL, North Bay Village FL, Coral Gables FL, Sunrise FL, and Apt 5 on Glenwood, Orlando. Sorry I don't have a street address for the oviedo one for you.

Well, that's interesting. I kept having this feeling this case was hitting so close to home for some reason, I can't put it out of my head. Now I know why. Also makes me wonder more and more about another park right around here that I keep thinking about.

I know what park you are talking about. I almost went there last sundayto do my own search but then I thought about what I would do or feel to find something and didn't have the guts. Is it off 419 and lockwood? Econ river?

I've seen these listings for JP online (but only cities, not street addr): Orlando, Oviedo, Orlando, Orlando, Aguadilla PR, Isabela PR. And for someone who appears to be his father: Aguadilla, Aguada, Isabela, and Arecibo PR, and Miami FL, North Bay Village FL, Coral Gables FL, Sunrise FL, and Apt 5 on Glenwood, Orlando. Sorry I don't have a street address for the oviedo one for you.

QUOTE=seagull65;2654492]I got these listings for JP online (but only cities, not street addr): Orlando, Oviedo, Orlando, Orlando, Aguadilla PR, Isabela PR. And for someone who appears to be his father: Aguadilla, Aguada, Isabela, and Arecibo PR, and Miami FL, North Bay Village FL, and Apt 5 on Glenwood, Orlando. Sorry I don't have a street address for the oviedo one for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
I had looked up JPC before and saw some of those addresses.
The Oviedo one was not listed on it. I need to take a look at the doc that have some of those adds on them. I didn't download the ones from the Orlando paper onto my hard drive. :mad: and you can't get them anymore. I downloaded from anothe site and all of the dang adds and phone #'s have been blacked out. Grrrrr. I have a list of names that are connected to R. Clint H. and am trying to find the Troy. Kinda of a sideways way of doing it but what the hey.
Anybody have any idea what his last name is?

Just wanted to update, I drove by the house on Lake Jessup Road this morning. It's not vacant at this time, there were three cars in the driveway. The yard is fenced on all sides. Immediately south of the property is the wooded area. It is VERY heavily wooded, lots of ferns, palmettos and scrub brush. Couldn't get in there to take a look around with my two year old in tow. Then just beyond the wooded area is a small retention pond that belongs to the HOA, it's pretty well-maintained. I looked forever last night, can't seem to find out who owns the wooded area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back