Hat Tricks

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Cherokee, May 3, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

It has been brought to my attention by another poster that my hat (Cherokee) is being used by someone at the Susan Bennett's Webbsleuths Forum aka "the Swamp".

I want it known to the members of the JBR community that I have NEVER posted at the Swamp under any hat or anonymously. I don't even read there.

I have been known as Cherokee for the past four years in the JBR forums. I resent this attempt to highjack my name and reputation by someone who wishes to impersonate me and/or lacks the guts and integrity to post under their own name or hat.

2. Loading...

3. tipper

tipper Former Member

That's interesting. I did a search there for Cherokee (wanted to see what your doppelganger was saying :) ) and got no hits searching under Author and just a couple referring to a Jeep Cherokee in the Smart case.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles New Member

The post was made and then deleted and the thread was locked. That is why it won't be found in a search. If you look down the list of threads, you will see the evidence that the post was made.

The implication is that Cherokee made a post which required deletion. The silly games that people play...

5. tipper

tipper Former Member

That would explain it. I wasn't looking at individual threads just doing a general Search.