Have you changed your mind about this case?What Caused the change?

If Caylee were in danger why wouldn't these people just have one of their friends take Caylee home to Cindy. Nothing has happened to Lee, George, or Cindy. Nothing at all happened to Casey except she got her car and clothes stinky.

Well, somebody died, Have you heard of any missing persons reports in the Orlando area or anywhere around there, where the missing person could have some kind of relationship to any of this circle of "friends", family, other than Caylee?

I think the reluctance to speak goes to those bizarre terms contained in the request for immunity. Baez is protecting his client, by preventing her from giving any information as to the disappearance of her little 2 year old child, Caylee.

I have yet to see any proof that Caylee might be alive!
I don't believe a word that comes out of Casey's mouth . All the rest of them are casting doubt. So the fact is if Caylee is alive where is she & why hasn't Casey talked yet???

Alright come on Casey where is Caylee....you've had alot of time to spill your guts!

I don't know that I've ever made the decision in my mind whether she was dead or alive, but I've thought about it a lot over the last week....

What if ZG is a real person & is an illegal?
What if Casey didn't have a way to get in touch with her except going to her house?
What if ZG had to leave the country really quick & took Caylee with her because she didn't know how to get in touch with Casey?

I don't know why Casey is telling so many lies...maybe she is trying to protect someone...

I so want to believe this little girl is alive, but I'm so worried that she isn't.

I don't know that I've ever made the decision in my mind whether she was dead or alive, but I've thought about it a lot over the last week....

What if Casey didn't have a way to get in touch with her except going to her house?
What if ZG had to leave the country really quick & took Caylee with her because she didn't know how to get in touch with Casey?

I don't know why Casey is telling so many lies...maybe she is trying to protect someone...

I so want to believe this little girl is alive, but I'm so worried that she isn't.

If all of this is true, which I MIGHT believe, then why isn't Casey terrified? Why isn't Casey telling? Why isn't Casey looking?

What does Casey have to lose by giving LE a sketch or a description or a real address?

How can Casey be so nonchalant about Caylee being with this person she doesn't know very well? Why isn't she worried about Caylee? How can she go dancing, order pizza, take a shower, demand her boyfriend's number, refuse to help anyone who is trying to help?

.....Oh she is protecting someone alright!

At first, I thought she killed Caylee and agreeing with most of the people on this site. But I don't know anymore. I am posting what I put on the newbie thread earlier this week. This is how I have changed my thinking lately...

There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there are several Grund members in Athens, and outside of Atlanta. If any of you live in rural communities, I am sure you could see how a child can be hidden and homeschooled. Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his cell on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

This is pretty much what I think might have happened or at least something similar.

*Edited to add: I don't necessarily think it was JG that she passed Caylee off to, but I definitely think it was someone close to her that cared about Caylee.

Going with this theory is the only way I can wrap my mind around everything that has happened and been said or not said.
I've mentioned this several times, but I'm going to hold out hope and not even think about her being dead until they find a body or get a confession.

I think I've changed my mind in the other direction, sadly. At first I wanted to believe it for some reason but now it's just been so long and the feeling that I'm getting is that Caylee is gone. I'm thinking accident/panic/denial/backed into a corner now.

I hope I'm wrong.

On the day Casey either reveals where Caylee is and/or shows the kind of emotion the parent of a lost child displays, I will continue to believe that Caylee is deceased.

Since Casey knows that Caylee is dead, she believes there is no point in looking for her or talking to LE to incriminate herself. If she really felt a search was necessary, she'd be out there with the search teams walking through parks, swamps, or the periphery of the Orlando airport--or leading LE to the kidnapper(s).

I'm willing to be proven wrong and would be thrilled to see Caylee alive, running into her mother's arms. But will that happen at any point in time. Sadly, no. Because every bit of logic in me says Caylee will not be coming home alive.

ok this is really dumb but I wonder if casey had the car in drive and it stalled and she tried to turn it back on but it wouldnt start... I have done that before. And almost went walking two miles to a phone in the middle of the night then realize i needed to put it in park. Maybe this frustrated her and she did not even pay attention. Now did she leave the keys in the car.

But I see the pics as nothing. Everyone has fun once in awhile they pics are probably funny to her an dher friends so..
So I think besides Casey lying about Caylee that Casey is also an airhead and sometimes does not think before she does something. THe car, the apartments losing the right one, and probably more stuff.

I think Caylee is alive but that can change if evidence comes back.

The only problem I have with the picture is that they were taken AFTER Caylee (according to Casey) went missing!

On the day Casey either reveals where Caylee is and/or shows the kind of emotion the parent of a lost child displays, I will continue to believe that Caylee is deceased.

Since Casey knows that Caylee is dead, she believes there is no point in looking for her or talking to LE to incriminate herself. If she really felt a search was necessary, she'd be out there with the search teams walking through parks, swamps, or the periphery of the Orlando airport--or leading LE to the kidnapper(s).

I'm willing to be proven wrong and would be thrilled to see Caylee alive, running into her mother's arms. But will that happen at any point in time. Sadly, no. Because every bit of logic in me says Caylee will not be coming home alive.

Couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly where I am at. Hoping to be proven wrong. :(

I've begun to accept that Caylee may never come home alive. In my mind, I kept hoping for some bizarre scenario which would end in Caylee being okay. But like so many others have said....the dogs don't lie, and there's no way to get around that. They don't have agendas, but all of these other people do. And none of these people seem to have Caylee on thier agendas. :(

I think what Leonard Padilla keeps saying has something to do with the person he believes has Caylee: "Drop her off at a drugstore and collect the reward." He's a smart man. He knows to drop kids off at the fire station or hospital. He's speaking directly to the person he thinks has Caylee and knows drugstore means something to them.

Since CA's 1st call home from jail when she said: "All they care about right now is getting Caylee back. That's ALL they care about!" I have not been able to get wrapped up in all the theories and "half-truths" now surrounding this case. CA's lack of attachment to her baby Caylee will (above all things IMO) be her undoing with the jurors at her trial. It guides me through the haze now.

The whole thing's so upsetting, isn't it?

Yes and very frustrating. I guess I had some deep down hope that she would get out of jail and lead someone (anyone) to Caylee! The fact that that didn't happens only leads me to believe that my first instinct was the correct one.

I'm flip flopping. The identity of the real biological father is a real key here and that is the only person who I can forsee who would have Caylee and not give her back.

If it was a friend - ah, would you want to be facing serious jail time now for kidnapping?

well,,,,,,,,,what IF ZG is a relative of her new boyfriend she is head over heels in love with ??? She may think Caylee is safe with her
she could be illegal and that whole scenerio ,,but with little Caylee

After reading the documents last night, I am utterly convinced that Caylee is dead and this was a vengeace/rage homicide directed at Cindy. I believe the car was meant to be an alibi (someone took my purse, car and kid at gunpoint) but it was towed, possibly with Caylee's body in the back, so the car theif would then be charged with homicide. The implications of what may have happened to Caylee's body are terrible. I hope the Padilla's revoke the bail today.

No nothing changed...Casey needed help and her parents didn't get it for her for whatever reasons. As a result an unwanted child was born and died a terrible death. This didn't have to happen.Casey should have been removed from Cindy and George's household years ago when they neglected to seek help for her mental issues. The woman is a nurse..she knew better. Lock her up next to her daughter and throw away the key. Poor Caylee....adoption was the answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back