Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All along I've believed that SODDI and am not ready to change my opinion at this point. I agree that not everything about DB is on the level, but I believe her defensiveness is in response to the fact she was negligent. DB's insistence that she's entitled to some "me time" despite her responsibility for three young children demonstrates her immaturity and self-centeredness. Inwardly, DB knows she is guilty of negligence and it resulted in her baby daughter's disappearance, but she will defend her actions adamantly. I think as suspicion has fallen on her, especially with the revelation that she was drunk the night Lisa disappeared, DB has shifted her focus from finding Lisa to defending herself as a parent. This only reinforces her appearance of guilt because she IS guilty of something -- negligence -- and is going to great lengths, including media interviews, to defend herself.

I am wondering what DB's brother did after they went to the store together to buy wine. Did he go to the Irwin home? How late was he there? Did any of his friends drop by?

I've also thought about DB's current husband. I wonder how he and his family feel about his wife having a baby by another man. Although he is overseas, it's possible a relative took Lisa in retaliation. But, I don't know anything about them to know whether they are capable of doing such a thing, even if they did nothing to harm Lisa.

Whatever the case, I hope that LE has found more leads than they are disclosing and that those leads will soon point the way to Lisa!

Fence sitter. Still. Leaning toward mom covering up an accident for which she knew she could very well be held responsible in terms of child neglect or something for which the penalty would be severe. IMO, mom seems somewhat defiant and demanding. The insights into her personality during the tv interviews are telling as to how she conducts herself in the family dynamics.

I do not believe the dad is involved. I believe he is passive and quite possibly bullied by his wife/girlfriend or whatever she is to him. I suspect he has asked no questions, and if he has, he's been shut down pretty quickly by her. Does this sound familiar? It took George Anthony 3 years to get up the gumption to speak his mind, and even then, it was somewhat tempered. Lisa's mom is running this show, make no mistake.
If mom never reveals any snippets of memory she may have from that night, we may never know what happened.

Just a thought....if dad wasn't so browbeaten by her, couldn't he give LE permission to talk to HIS boy? (If they aren't married, I don't see why he couldn't).

I still don't have any idea whodunit.

I haven't seen anything to make me think it was one or both parents.

I started off on the fence, started to lean toward the mom did it, but for the past week I'm solidly on the SODDI side. (subject to change) I've seen no evidence, hard evidence or enough circumstantial evidence to sway me at this point.
We have 3 furbabies, my children are all grown, and I take them out almost like clockwork 3 times a day, sometimes 4 to 5, depending on when I wake up, when they wake up and how late they stayed out the night before. With that said, If someone asked me what time I took them out last night, I couldn't tell you exactly. I do know that sometimes after a cat nap I'll wake up in a panic thinking I need to get them outside only to remember after my feet hit the floor that I already took them out.
Last trip out for the night I usually lock both outside doors. I often get up in the middle of the night and recheck them, because I do it from habit, and not conciously, I don't remember doing it and have to double check myself. I don't have to drink to question if I did something, I am totally confused sometimes when sober, which is 99.9 percent of the time, plus a little more.
My point is this, DB said she checked on the kids at 10:30. Maybe that is her regular routine, if she doesn't remember doing it doesn't mean she didn't. I couldn't tell you what I had for dinner yesterday or if I even ate, doesn't mean I didn't or I'm lying.
Some nights I leave an accent light on in the kitchen, sometimes I forget to. I hope I never have to give specifics of what I did everyy minute of any given day or a good many people will cruicify me I'm sure.

I had to change my opinion from mom to mom and dad. Not because of anything the media has said. I am going solely on the words that have come out of the mouths of the mom and dad.

Before the MK interview, I said the mom came across as lazy and manipulative. I got a hinky feeling each time the dad was speaking and she would jump in and bring the focus to her.

The first story given was all fairy tales and kittens. At that point, the baby's bedtime was 7:30. DB was in the computer room and opened the window before checking on her daughter at 10:30. After that, she turned all the lights off and locked the door, as the door is always locked. And the cell phones were nikked. According to the mom, none of it made sense. But, they never called the phones, which makes no sense to me.

When the dad comes home at 4AM, he says the front door was open and all the lights were on. He went to the computer room and noticed the window had been tampered with. He went to check on his boys, then Lisa, then his girlfriend. He asked her why all the lights were on? He asked her why the computer room window was open.

Once this story began to be picked apart, speculation was raised by several media types. The window was ruled out as a point of entry by LE. All the lights in the house being turned on came under scrutiny and as to an intruder break in, I agreed with the mother...it made no sense.

Then, once MSM began to speculate, they discovered that the mom had painted herself into a corner, boxed herslf in with this story.

And then, a revelation ocurred!

The mom and dad practically bombarded the three major netowrks, wanting each to know that not only was she drinking, she was drunk. Not only was she drunk, she also takes anti-anxiety pills. This was not something the reporters pulled out of her. This was something she came there specifically to tell them.

Why?

Because, with her claim of being bombed, she jerked away every piece of a timeline and evidence reported thus far. Gone is the 10:30 check on Lisa. Gone is the 7:30 bedtime. Instead, we have a 6:40 PM bedtime from a woman who can not be believed. Suffice it to say I don't believe she was drunk. I don't believe the cell phones were stolen, either.

They told JJP that the window was not the point of entry. They told MK it was.
They can not be believed.

The father listed off the number of lights that were on. The mom jumped in once again to try and back pedal from her ealier assertion that every light in the house was on.

And, now I learn it appears father got home at 3:30, went past Lisa's room, door open, lights on, a room he can see straight into an empty crib from the kitchen, twice if not four times.

Sadly for this little missing baby, we have only the words from two people who can not be believed and don't really seem to understand how people wouldn't trust anything they have to say now.

That baby deserves a heck of alot better than this charade being brought by the two people who are supposed to love and protect her.

All I have to go on that I can believe is the 911 call, you know, the one of a burglary in progress.

ITA, it wasn't the media or LE or anyone else for that matter EXCEPT Baby Lisa's very own parents, DB & JI, that changed my mind.

I am even starting to wonder if the baby was still alive at 6:40 pm when DB SAYS she put her down for her ADULT TIME. I am starting to doubt a lot, like everything that comes out of DB & JI's mouths. I know there is video of her buying baby food and wipes but whose to say that wasn't an alibi just like I think the wine/being drunk story is. I really don't think the media has had to do any spinning....the parents, especially, DB, has done it for them.

At first, I thought accident and cover up but because of the way these parents have acted with changing the stories.....I am thinking premeditation. I said right after KC Anthony got away w/murder that it wouldn't take long for others to follow and I think that is exactly what we got here. It's all about the $$.....disgusting!!!! I'm so sorry Baby Lisa!

snipped
I am even starting to wonder if the baby was still alive at 6:40 pm when DB SAYS she put her down for her ADULT TIME. I am starting to doubt a lot, like everything that comes out of DB & JI's mouths. I know there is video of her buying baby food and wipes but whose to say that wasn't an alibi just like I think the wine/being drunk story is. I really don't think the media has had to do any spinning....the parents, especially, DB, has done it for them.

THIS :goodpost: thought pops into my head when I think about this entire story. I'm not entirely certain that Lisa was okay @ 6:40... :(

I originally thought that SODDI, then I started to be suspicious of the parents, but did not want to think that they did it. Now, I am thinking that perhaps Lisa was taken by someone that knows the family, in retaliation for something that DB did-not necessarily because she was drunk. I don't mean to sound hateful, but the parents simply do not seem smart enough to pull something like this off-much less hide a dead baby so well that she can't be found.

JMO.....

:seeya: Now there are 66 of you sharing this fence with me!:fence:

I hope we have coffee up here, lol.

I am in the less popular camp of "mom and dad". Not that I think they did something together...but Dad knows something...Maybe Mom called him, and told him about a terrible accident, maybe he helped to hide evidence or (God forbid) Baby Lisa. He can't even look at Mom while she is speaking. He looks at her for a nano-second, and then looks down. That bothers me.

My mind hasn't changed at all. I first suspected the mom, when I heard the original reports about Lisa missing on the radio. I have developed a very good BS detector, and this story set it off. I'm rarely wrong on these things. I don't believe that Lisa is still alive. I would love to be wrong, but I don't think I am. She's an adorable baby, who looks strikingly like my daughter as a baby. :(

Still on the fence here, although I've been wobbling a bit back and forth. I have to agree that the parents are looking bad because the media and LE are making them look bad. Could be that LE has a good reason for it, but I haven't seen it yet.

It's a fascinating point of view. I wish I'd understand how it's the fault of the LE and media. LE didn't make her drink so much wine she was unable to take care of her children and they didn't release that information to the media, she did it herself. LE didn't force her to lie about her timeline in the media. The media reported it but the parents could hardly expect they wouldn't. IMO they look bad primarily because of their own inconsistencies. I can't trust a word they say anymore.

I don't know what happened but I have a strong suspicion the parents know and aren't being straight with LE about it.

I'm leaning very hard away from the stranger theory and have started to believe that Mom did it.

The only thing that has changed with respect to my thoughts, is that I initially thought Jeremy was clueless as to what happened to Lisa. I no longer think that.

I am in the less popular camp of "mom and dad". Not that I think they did something together...but Dad knows something...Maybe Mom called him, and told him about a terrible accident, maybe he helped to hide evidence or (God forbid) Baby Lisa. He can't even look at Mom while she is speaking. He looks at her for a nano-second, and then looks down. That bothers me.

I noticed that, he looked sort of shamefaced and I'd love to know why, I'd also like to know why people are saying she is unsophisticated and naive, to me she seems very savvy and has street smarts for sure.

At the moment although I am in no doubt she could very easily have something to do with it, I am in denial because the alternative is so disheartening. I'm clinging to the fence for dear life.....ever hopeful:sigh:

I'm still sticking with my "I believe that Lisa was kidnapped." What if the neighbor who sat out and drank with her got her extra drunk and may have something to do with it? Wonder if she even drugged her or something? Are they investigating the neighbor? What if the neighbor did the kidnapping for a friend and set up the screen in window? Or had friends come take the baby? All planned all along? Just a thought.

I also wobble a bit from time to time but I have never not thought the mother did it, I am just somewhat on the fence about the dad, though if he knows something he is just as guilty to me. DB's lies on a daily basis or I should say from one reporter to another have me feeling that she is guilty and did something to Lisa, then after reading about little Harmony, well, that hooked me right there. I still think she is a copy cat, has munchhausens by proxy, she is narcissistic and a sociopath. She is deceitful and all she cares about his herself in this whole thing. Keep that crying on camera and hiding in your house and not cooperating. What lies will you spew the next time you speak.. UGH.. This makes me sick.

Actually the first I heard about this case was when hubby read a blip about mom said she failed poly yada......I said parents then and I still say parents.

Actually the first I heard about this case was when hubby read a blip about mom said she failed poly yada......I said parents then and I still say parents.

However, the polygraph failing was never confirmed by PD. They may have told her she failed as a tactic with interogation. Neither parent have been named as suspects nor persons of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla